Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:48 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kara laughs and nods before she hears Ashton."I can do that just give me a boot to my magic pool and i can cast it for you."She says knowing that the amount of magic he can call on is far grater then hers but it was nice to be needed once and a while,she then looked at Kohaku who hasn't moved this whole time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:00 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku sat motionless as the world raced by and his eyes and fingers twitched ever so slightly every now and again before returning to perfect stillness in his mind he still stood before the two forms of power both flickering and dancing before him but nether one he could grab so instead he stood still between them his hands outs and stands there completely still.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

The beast roared in anger and pain before lunging once more at Senshu. "Ramah give me the speed to strike down this enemy for good. THUNDERCLAP STRIKE!" He yelled out and in an instant the beast lost it's head and fell to the ground. Senshu was panting heavily. He was trying hard to regain his breath. He started to slowly make his way towards the next town.
His clothes were torn, and he was bleeding. The damn monster got him one or two good times. He braced himself on a tree and looked ahead of himself.
"Maybe I should try to signal them for help." He said to himself before taking a few breaths and pushing off the tree. "With the speed of the fastest lightning I call upon the storm dragon. Kirin's Lightning Blast!"
He yelled out as a purple bolt of lightning struck him from the sky.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:16 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

Ashton found himself coming to a skidding stop in front of the village they had finally made it, he made a slid with his tail so they could slide down,"Get down now!", he commands glancing back he notices the purple electric streak in the air,"Quick!", he waited as they slid down and then transforming into his normal form grabbed Kara by the waist and said,"I know this is crazy but it will give you my magic power the quickest!", he then bent down and kissed her on the lips creating a physical link he managed to empower her with enough for a good barrier as he broke free he dropped her and turned racing as a normal larger wolf on the ground since he was still abit light headed back to see that his friend was okay.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:26 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei gripped Ashtons fur as he came to a skidding stop she then rushed to the edge of his back crawling as she slid down his tail with excitement,"WEEEE", she then waits for the others to get down the moment that Ashton turned on Kara though and gave her a kiss caused Mei to drop her draw,"What the heck!", she said watching as he turned to run off and leaving kara stunned,"Hey a*****e get back here!", she threatened, watching as he took off she turned to kara and grabbing her shoulder she asked rather conerened,"You okay? That guy is a total creep!", she scoffed,"The nerve.."..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:40 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku's eyes opened once Ashton stopped and he jumps off and lands softly before turning around and seeing Him and Kara in a kiss and his eyes widened."Will now that seems a little rude to steal a kiss and run off don't you think."He says before letting out a sigh,hell he couldn't blame him the girl was cute but not really his type even Mei wasn't really what he liked ether now granted both of them where beautiful ladies,but it just wasn't for him besides he was always a loner hell he has never even had a girlfriend so what would it matter any way.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:48 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara jumps off Ashton when he stops and when she turned to speak she was stopped by him kissing her and her eyes widened greatly before she felt his magic flow into her but once he let her go the blush on her cheeks wouldn't fade away and then she felt Mei grab her shoulders and she blinks a few times before nodding."ahh..ya i am fine."She says clearing her throat she then stabs her sword in the ground and calls out."Twin maxamzed magic ten pillars of the holy shield:Holy ground."She says as ten pillars srung form the ground around the village and then a large dome formed over the village protecting it form any form of outside threat  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu's clothes were almost all gone. He still had his pants in tact. He fell to the ground more blood flowing from his body now that he hit himself with one of his strongest lightning attacks. He opened one eye and looked straight ahead. "Hurry up and get here you b*****d." He said softly as he was gasping for breath. He knew he wouldn't be able to stay awake for too much longer, but his energy was gone. He couldn't even muster a small spark of lightning if he tried. He could only hope that Ashton or somebody friendly got there before a monster happened upon his body.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:53 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

His body still heaving for breathe a tired ashton finally made it to his friend as he just passed out.. sniffing the air he went over and licked Senshu's face letting him know it was him before using his teeth to help grip and slide him onto his back while he did he sniffed the air and found all traces of the monster was gone for the moment as he began to run back with a steady pace making sure his friend didn't slip off him....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:57 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei turned to see that Kara was blushing and she tried to understand why she was blushing at all Mei would have been pissed if it were her. She watched as the Knight began to preform a very powerful spell and with that she watched as the big pillars came upwards and her jaw dropped in awe at it,"Oh wow!!", she said turning to the two,"This is amazing isn't it?!", she turned to Kara,"You have this much power!", she gasped,"You must be very powerful!".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:03 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara shakes her head as Mei was in aw at her spell and she lets out a small sigh."Sadly I can only preform this spell thanks to the magic Ashton gave me on my own i can only summon three of those pillars but even that would be hard for me."She says as she turns to the villagers and bows."Sorry we are form the captat on our way to train these two we are looking for a place to stay the night if you have some rooms open."She asks as she looks over at Kohaku who was looking out towards where the other two where at.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:16 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku listened to what Kara was saying and nods before looking to where he seen that lightning flash his golden eyes unblinking before a faint wind blew around him but no one else felt a the breeze and in a faint glow formed around him before it faded just a quickly as it came.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu woke up a little bit as he felt himself moving. He looked around with one half open eye and saw that he was on the back of a wolf.
He tried to reach out to see if it was Ashton or not, but his arms wouldn't move.
"If that's not you Ashton I swear I'm going to haunt you." He said weakly before blacking out once more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:40 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei turned to kara,"To bad..... I wish you had that power regardless...", she sighed,"Why do men in his world seem to be more powerful? I think they are all full of it", with that she turned her attention to Kohaku who seemed out of it with gazing off into the distance,"Eh... earth to kohaku hello", she waved a hand in his face,"Come on lets go with Kara she is trying to get us a place to stay", she told him turning her attention back to him as she made her way over to Kara.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:52 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara laughs softly at what Mei said and smiles."Do you really think that way."She says with a smile."The powers i hold over ice and sommonings put most men to shame."She says with a little giggle."And i am still only 15 so my magic still has time to grow besides humans have always been weaker in terms of magic compared to other races."She adds as she looks back just intime to see a faint glow around Kohaku before he snaps out of his daze and joins them.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff