Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
WELLCOME TO ORGANIZATION XIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome^^
  i think ill make myself at home
  OMG! 0_o its organization XII!!!!!!!!
  um....ok...-.-
View Results

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:05 pm
hey! welcome all! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:05 pm
Well, hello. sweatdrop I believe I remember looking at this guild awhile back out of curiosity. Akuseru_Axel offered me to join so how could I refuse?

Ah, well, some random points: KH was the whole reason I got a PS2 in the first place way back when. Good thing I did, too. xd I absolutely adore the series. Organization XIII got to me the most and whenever I play with Roxas on my file I miss him even more even when he's right in front of me. sweatdrop (I also like to stand around in Twilight Town just staring off into the sun while listening to Roxas' theme.)

If I were to choose a favorite out of the 13 I'd say a name....and start adding to it...and I'll keep going until I find that I've recited all their names. sweatdrop xd They're fun to write about (Though I'm horribly lazy with keeping that up).

I've been trying to find a decent character quiz about them to put on my signature. I did find one once (Yay! Zexion!) but...the code wouldn't stick and I was too tired at the time to do anything about it. stressed Oi...  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:26 pm
lol, well hello ^w^ glad u accepted.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:18 pm
Yay, I've been accepted!! Hi everyone, I'm Robin! How ya doin'?  

robin-wings

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:43 pm
Akuseru_Axel
hello ppls...welcome to Organization XIII... twisted

Why must you look evil when you say that? Introuduce ourselves? Alright then *points to left side of the screen* If it isn't on the left side then it is on your other left...my name is. But I guess I will type it anyway fantasydreamer, though most don't really call me that...I get some kind of nickname...I have many. I am sure I am like most of the people in this topic, a person who plays video games, reads manga, and watches anime. I also, am one of many talents, I sleep, breathe, eat...and sit in front of my laptop...oh and yeah go to school mon.-fri. bleh.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:23 pm
hi i am one of the members of this guild.  

sweet angel026

Saberious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:14 pm
hiya, I was invited to join from my friend ashelux ^ ^
she is like the coolest xD anyway, kingdom hearts is awesome.
oh my favorite organization 13 would hafe to be Demyx!
hmm I think that's all, ok bye *waves*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:33 pm
cool, welcome ppls cool  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:16 pm
twisted enjoy your stay twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:28 pm
Hi, I'm Jisen Meizuki and I have been hook on Kingdom Hearts since it was introduced. I love how they made the graphic and the design of the Keyblades. My favorite Organizations are Xemnas, Axel, Marluxia, and Zexion (please don't make me choose one, they all have their own special personalities.) And.... I think that's about it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:20 pm
hi ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:14 pm
Um...Yo! My names Ayadono...you pretty much call me anything for short.....lol...not literally anything though....um I love KH2 and my fav. Character is Axel.....I also like the F.F games and my fav. from F.F7 is Reno..aynthing else you're gonna have to find out in the forums....see ya round  

Swift_Blink

[Lovely]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:40 pm
Hi there. I'm Gawd, alexA. Please to meet you.

I killed a man once, just to see him die.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:43 pm
hey new peeps razz  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

[Lovely]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:40 pm
Indeed.

Hello to us.

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games