Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:03 am
"Not sure where, but ya'll wanna go look?" I stand up and smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:25 pm
"Sure, you can lead the way" he said smiling, wondering if there was one nearby  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:15 pm
I nod and start going toward the direction of the sound, walking down some corridors and then outside again in a different part of the school. "Oh, here's the pool, I wonder who's swimming?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:39 am
G looked at the pool, nobody seemed to be in there, 'they must have got out before we came' he thought to himself as he walked to the edge to see how deep it was, he hated swimming, especially if he had to battle in the water since he usually sunk like a rock. He decided against going in and lay down on one of the beds nearby  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:43 am
I look at him and walk over. "What's up? you don't wanna go swimming?" I take off my pants, which leaves my bikini bottoms, but I leave my shirt on. I sit on a bed thing across from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:41 pm
"I'd like to but I can't" G said, he knew he couldn't swim that good so decided to stay out of the water  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:52 pm
"Well, why can't you? I can't swim good but i love going in the water, and I can't stand in the 5 foot, and it's hard for me to keep myself up, but it's still good to get in." I smile at him. "The most swimming I can do is underwater, and I can barely do that either." I laugh at how stupid I sound.

((all that's actually true for me in rl....I'm 5'2 so in a 5' pool, i can barely stand in it...and swimming above water i can't do either, i can only swim underwater, which is weird...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:12 pm
"well first off, that reason, I can't swim that good and second off I'd like to keep my close as they are, unless you have a great way of getting them dry really fast?" G said wondering if she could actually do that  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:29 pm
I laugh, "I can control air, remember? I can dry your clothes after this, come on, lets have fun!" I smile at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:34 pm
"Fair enough then" G said taking his stuff off except for his baggy pants and diving in, the water felt nice and relaxed his skin, he stayed afloat on the surface of the water, letting himself relax, he looked up and saw Jeana still standing on the side.

((looks like my avi at the moment))  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:37 pm
I stare at him and laugh, it didn't take much to get him in. I dive in close enough to splash him and swim, underwater without coming up, to the otherside. I come up, get some air and swim back to where Geraint is. I swim by and tickle him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:42 pm
G relaxed and looked up when he felt the water splash onto him, "Alright it's that game is it" he said smiling as he stood up in the water still keeping afloat, she had gone underneath and he couldn't see her, for a second he thought he saw her come up for air but she was gone again. He kept looking around until he felt her tickling him, he laughed and struggled to try and tickle her back but to no avail  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:46 pm
I come up behind him and tickle him again. "I gotcha!" I back up out of his reach if he tried to turn and tickle me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:50 pm
G calmed down from the tickling now and was smiling, he didn't try to get closer cause she would only back off in case G tried to tickle her, he smiled and tried to get closer to her anyway "I'm not gonna tickle you"  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:52 pm
I smile and wait. "Sure your not. I know this game, and I'm good at it." I smile and slowly back up, not noticing the angel in which I do so.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games