Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:24 pm
Kaori gaped at him a moment longer, slowly bringing a hand to her mouth as she stared. Then she blinked and swallowed, shaking her head to regain her composure. "I-I..." She closed her eyes now, bowing her head. "W-we were talking about feeling defenseless, right?" she began quietly, face still red and feeling almost as if her thoughts were jumbled now. "And I... I was remembering times when... stuff happened," she finished poorly, hands clenching before her again. "B-but I'm fine now..." she murmured, opeing her eyes and smiling weakly back at him. She didn't want to make him worry, and it felt odd having to worry about doing so, since she'd been alone for so long.

[I've gotta get ready for a sleepover of doom. xD Be back in around an hour!]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Sai nodded in understanding. He didn't want to make her say too much, if she found it uncomfortable. "I've said it before, I know, and I don't want to make you say anything you dont' want to, but," he said softly, encouragingly, as he paused for a moment, "but you can tell me anything. You know that, right? I'm always going to be there for my princess," he finished, his voice in almost a whisper.
[[that was a weird post and oki! xP sleepover of doom?]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:38 pm
Kaori nodded, bowing her head slightly again. "I... I know. And again, thank you very much..." she said softly, just loud enough for him to hear. I feel horrible pushing my troubles onto him though... she thought to herself, hands fidgiting uneasily with her jacket. She heard his voice drop to a whisper and stared up at him again, face still red. She suddenly became aware of how quickly her heart was beating and placed a hand gently over it, an odd feeling fluttering through her stomach.

[Didn't know what to write... But yes! Sleepover of doom! My entire softball team is spending the night at our catcher's house and my team is crazy enough already. xD;; So I don't think I'll be on again until tomorrow around three or four.]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:57 pm
"Just don't forget; anything means anything," he smiled down to her, not seeing much color through the darkness. Sai saw, hand heard, her hand moving, stopping above her heat. Slowly, he took his hand and placed it over hers, pulling her into him once again, wrapping his other arm around her.
[[same, same, don't worry]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:05 pm
Kaori bit her lip as she once again felt herself drawn into his embrace. But she didn't fight it, pull away, or even tense up. It was the most comforting thing she'd ever experienced, and she didn't want it to end. She just leaned into him, hiding her face into his chest as she wrapped her free arm around him as well. A couple tears managed to slip from her eyes before she managed to regain control of herself. "Thank you..." she said again, voice a quiet whisper.

[Seems I'm not quiiite gone. ^^;]

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:40 pm
Sai felt the tears being absorbed into his shirt, before he hear her speak. He smiled gently, wipping away a stray tear. "Anything... for my princess," he laughed softly, knowing how many times he'd said that line. Slowly, he sat down, leaning his back agianst the side of Kaori's bed, allowing her to lean on him comfortably; sitting always lasted longer than standing.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:56 pm
Kaori slowly tilted her head, not fully pulling away, but enough that she could look up at him. She smiled faintly at his comment, face blushing faintly as he brushed away a tear. Then she breathed out slowly, calming herself again completely. She shifted along with him as he sat, feeling almost odd for doing so, but she didn't want to seperate just yet. As he finished positioning himself, she adjusted her own position slightly next to him, one free arm still lightly around him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:32 pm
With the arm he'd placed around her, he brought it up to play around gently with the tips of her hair, twirling it gently. He softly started to hum an old tune from his childhood, the sound deep and comforting; he seemed to be slightly dazed. He hoped that with Kei behind his head, nothing would happen to the back of him. He especially hoped that Monkichii wouldn't decide to climb up on his head.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:09 pm
Kaori closed her eyes slowly, otherwise remaining still. A faint pink spread across her cheeks as he began playing with her hair, and she shivered slightly from the feel. As Sai began to hum, a soft smile played across her lips and remained as she listened. It brought back very early memories buried under those of much trouble and chaos, ones of her mother singing to her as she slept while still a child.

Kei snorted softly as Sai began humming, but slowly set his head down on the bed. The small dragon had given up trying to free himself from the sheets, and instead listened. Gradually, his eyes drifted closed and he dropped into sleep.

[Ah, I have to go... Very sorry. ><;;]

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:17 pm
[[dont' worry about it xP]]
Sai didn't really want to stop; he hadn't sung, or hummed, in quite a long time. He always used to do so before he or Meghan went to sleep, and even when he had some spare time. Those memories, to him, seemed so long ago, almost as though they had bearly happened. At the moment, he felt relaxed, like nothing mattered except for then; like nothing was ever going to happen.
[[lame ending]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:41 am
[Don't know what to say... xP]

Kaori kept her eyes closed, his voice filling her head as he continued to hum. She leaned a bit more heavily upon him after a moment, her breathing deepening slightly but the smile still faintly lingering upon her face. There was a rhythmic thump of her tail hitting the bed every couple seconds as it flicked idly, and it continued even after she fell into sleep, his voice lulling her into slumber after the long day at the park.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:14 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:27 am
[This is hard! xD;;]

Kaori murmured something faintly in her sleep, snuggling a bit further into Sai. She shivered very lightly as the blanket was spread over her and gently clutched at the edge, drawing it close. She shifted slightly, hair falling over her face, moving slightly back and forth as she breathed. Her tail kept flicking absently, every now and then a little harder or softer than the time before.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:38 am
[[I try making things difficult xP]]
Sai looked down at her and smiled. He took his index finger and moved back the hairs that dangled in her face. Was he now the only one not asleep? He shook his head lightly, leaning his head back against her bed. Staring up at the ceiling, he started to let his mind wander.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:05 pm
[Gee, thanks. =P]

For the first time since their deaths, Kaori had positive dreams concerning her parents. She was being held in her mother's arms, the woman looking down at her fondly. A man hovered behind her, then placed his hand on her shoulder and stared happily at Kaori as well. The four year old child reached towards him, her hand wrapping around three of her father's fingers. All the while her mother was singing, a soft and sweet melody that Kaori had long since forgotten. Now it came rushing back and she didn't understand how she could have let herself forget such a thing.

Kaori shifted in her sleep again, snuggling deep into the blanket as her mind continued recalling past happenings.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff