Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Angel Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of the books can you find in your area?
1-5
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
6-10
57%
 57%  [ 29 ]
11-15
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
16-20
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:17 am
Sai-kun

The mood of Count Cain also took a plunge into the WAY darker side when she resumed the series with God Child :3
I blame it on Kaori Yuki's indulgence of her more sinister imagination in AS (and the editors encouraged it XD).

Oh yeah, that's true, eh? Well I guess that's why so many AS fans love God Child also. I know I like God Child more than I like Count Cain. I think I'm going to buy the French manga of Count Cain and God Child, since the company, Tonkam, I think they're called, did a great job on AS.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:56 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun

The mood of Count Cain also took a plunge into the WAY darker side when she resumed the series with God Child :3
I blame it on Kaori Yuki's indulgence of her more sinister imagination in AS (and the editors encouraged it XD).

Oh yeah, that's true, eh? Well I guess that's why so many AS fans love God Child also. I know I like God Child more than I like Count Cain. I think I'm going to buy the French manga of Count Cain and God Child, since the company, Tonkam, I think they're called, did a great job on AS.

Has this french company, tonkam, finished all of AS? I wouldn't mind getting the volumes in french since I can read french... I just don't know if I can handle waiting for 12 more volumes... or maybe it's 11 now..  

YGOPaladin

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:51 am
YGOPaladin
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun

Has this french company, tonkam, finished all of AS? I wouldn't mind getting the volumes in french since I can read french... I just don't know if I can handle waiting for 12 more volumes... or maybe it's 11 now..

As far as I know AS is fully published in French, but I don't know it for sure.
Just looked at amazon.fr, they finished AS. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:16 pm
Katinchen012
YGOPaladin
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun

As far as I know AS is fully published in French, but I don't know it for sure.
Just looked at amazon.fr, they finished AS. biggrin

Oh good deal, I guess I could have easily looked that up huh? lol  

YGOPaladin

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:21 pm
YGOPaladin

Yup, tonkam has finished all of AS two years ago! Imagine that! Currently, they're on the 3rd volumn of God Child, which is why I think I'm going to buy it in French, since I don't like Viz and I like Tonkam heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:09 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin

Yup, tonkam has finished all of AS two years ago! Imagine that! Currently, they're on the 3rd volumn of God Child, which is why I think I'm going to buy it in French, since I don't like Viz and I like Tonkam heart

France's manga translating industry never ceases to amaze me.
THey have a lot of obscure titles o_O  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Machika Balfaltin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:08 pm
My friend bought me the whole Angel Sanctuary series. It was on a CD, though. I think it was from thehawks.org or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:38 am
Machika Balfaltin
My friend bought me the whole Angel Sanctuary series. It was on a CD, though. I think it was from thehawks.org or something.

How does that work? Someone reads out the story to you?  

Moonlit Masquerade

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:55 am
Sai-kun
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin

Tonkam... Can I order AS from Tonkam without a credtitcard? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:49 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Machika Balfaltin

How does that work? Someone reads out the story to you?

I'm curious to know the answer to that one also smile  

YGOPaladin

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:59 pm
Kamikaze Pedestrian
Sai-kun
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin

Dailymanga.fr who carries a lot of Tonkam's stuff has alternative payment options other than credit card such as paypal and check and western union.
I cant confirm anything about money order because my French is bloody awful. If you want to drop by their site and check out their Terms and Policies page, payment info is all there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:51 am
Sai-kun
Kamikaze Pedestrian
Sai-kun
Moonlit Masquerade
YGOPaladin

Dailymanga.fr who carries a lot of Tonkam's stuff has alternative payment options other than credit card such as paypal and check and western union.
I cant confirm anything about money order because my French is bloody awful. If you want to drop by their site and check out their Terms and Policies page, payment info is all there.

Thanks. I think my french is quite good by now, so I'll give it ago. whee
I'm chasing translations for downloading like mad right now. sweatdrop For me, that's a good alternative, if only I could find them...  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Bloodyblade666

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:24 pm
note to self..learn french, get manga's  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:13 pm
couldnt wait till viz published them all soo i cheated heheh ^__^ and i only know english/spanish  

Rafael the Wind Angel

Brenli

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:09 pm
Where I'm at in the States they've released up to 9, and I have all 9. I also understand that 10 is available for preorder, but I haven't done that yet.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff