Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Pthepenguinoverlord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:18 am
By far, Nemesis. Out of every monster, Nemesis is the only one I always have to worry about since he is the only boss I always have trouble with no matter what. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:44 pm
Hahaha with the Resi 3 mercs i played nicolai (sp?) n knifed the nemesis to death n_n.. actually i did that to the giant thing in 4 as well lol

The first game i ever got for the Playstation was Resi 2 and when you first encounter the licker twas well scary!!  

DBK_Rabble

ChaosX216

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:46 pm
Lisa Trevor...even today, after playing through REmake 57 times. o_o;;.....Oh my god, looking through that window after hearing the door open freaked the living HELL out of me. xD Great times, great times...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:58 pm
Effin.
Verdugo.
It looked like Alien, Predator, And Pumpkin head all put in one.

Plain And Simple.

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

~dreaded_zombie~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:46 pm
I would have to say the dogs. They would like come from no where and jump me.lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:26 pm
the regenerators creeped the hell outta me.  

swiperthefox

Dangerous Gekko

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:24 am
~dreaded_zombie~
I would have to say the dogs. They would like come from no where and jump me.lol.
one jumped me and ripped out my throat. its hard to shoot the bastards scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:20 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
~dreaded_zombie~
one jumped me and ripped out my throat. its hard to shoot the bastards scream

Of all the creatures in RE4... I have the easiest time with Camillos... the parasite infested dogs. When I was on a gaming spree, I had a nice safe plan of scoping ahead with my rifle and taking out everything with HEADSHOTS(!!!) before it became night, and so after the Gigantes battle, I still had my shotgun, I went back to the river saw the three camillos. Needless to say, they never got a chance to get back on their feet. ^_^ *Sigh* But now, I restarted, and I can't even get passed the first event where you have to take out all the villagers.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:48 pm
I haven't played RE4 just yet, but I have to say the 'Leatherface' guy with the chainsaw scared the crap out of me. Nothing says 'crap your pants' like some maniac who runs after you with a buzzing blade ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:36 am
lisa, xp  

A5116278

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:11 pm
Hmm i would have to say.......
Nemmy  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:55 am
Gen_Acid
Hmm i would have to say.......
Nemmy

you gotta love nemmy  

A5116278

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:05 am
lol well the most recent scary character would be the chainsaw men....lol but when i was little watching my bro play the first game....the dogs that jumped through the windows scared the s**t out of me...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:31 pm
the fu@kin chainsaw pyschos! hands down! they werent even the strongest enemies, but they freaking came out of nowhere!! and once they got a hold of u there was nothing u could do, no way to save urself... scary s**t man. there was also those zombies guys with the gigantic claws and their eyes and ears sown shut.....but still not as scary as the chainsaw psychos...  

WTFyo!

Damien Hokkaido

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:09 pm
Lets see.

Crimson Heads. Are scary when you first encounter them. Especially when you take them for granted and treat them like regular zombies.

Dr. Salvador[Crazy Chainsaw Guy]- The first time I let him kill me was when I replayed the game my 3rd time..... that scared the s**t out of me.

Lisa Trevor. Yeah. First time I saw her. Scared senseless.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games