Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:49 pm
[I have softball practice, so I'll be back in a couple hours. xP]  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:01 pm
[[just in case u dont' get to see my post before u leave, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!! 4laugh ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:07 pm
Kai grunted again, slowly opening one eye once more. He stared into her eyes for a moment, his icy blue ones narrowed in irritation. Though, it wasn't because of her. He was angry at himself for allowing himself to feel so weak, and for not being able to think straight. He kept wondering why they were in Meghan's room. She's not dead, he told himself repeatedly. So why the hell is this girl in here?! He couldn't exactly say he was angry at Skylar though, and he wasn't sure why. Another thing which added to his agitation.

Both eyes eased slowly open as she spoke and his head tilted very slightly. He grunted again, unwilling to put forth the effort to speak. He also couldn't get his tail to unwrap from his waist, and he knew the fact it was curled was an indication of his current weakness. It was pissing him off... His hands clenched, then unclenched as she offered her his. He stared at it almost blankly for a moment, then slowly reached out and took it, his grasp weak. With his other hand, he pushed himself off of the wall, trying to stand.

[Time for last minute studying! xD Thanks for the good luck wishes! I'm gonna need it for chemistry. xP
Kaori's posting in the hospital now, then I'm logging off.]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:15 pm
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:46 am
Kichi walked down the hallway very slowly, taking a step at a time. She then caught notice of a door slightly opened and she could hear talking. Ack! I'm easedropping! I better tell them the door is open... Kichi then heard forigen language from somebodys mind inside the room. Kichi put her hands around her head as more thoughts from people's minds was heard as she did the movement to her head, by acciedent, the door swang right open with her in the doorway. She didn't notice the door was open untill she blocked some thoughts, Kichi looked up and saw a boy being helped to the bed and a girl speaking a forigen language but then translated it to english so the boy can understand. "...s-sorry..." Kichi said in her usual low tone of voice barely hearing her.  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:00 am
Kai stood slowly, wobbling slightly but somehow managing to stay standing. It reminded him vaguely of the night he'd wandered into Meghan's room, this room, when he had still be over half asleep. He grunted under his breath as he was led towards the bed, accidentally putting more weight upon Skylar than he meant to. He tried to straighten, but found it only made his head even more dizzy. He blinked several times, trying to focus his eyes as she spoke to him. "I'm fine..." he muttered irritably. "Just wondering why the hell you're in this room." He didn't know how she'd respond to that, nor did he realize how rude he sounded. His head was pounding too much.

He sniffed the air softly, suddenly glaring dangerously towards the door as it swung open. He growled in his throat at the little girl standing there, and bared his fangs angrily. "Get the hell out!" he shouted at her, not even caring how young she was.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:13 am
Kichi fell to the ground as the boy hissed. The door instantly slammed right in Kichi's face then rappidly opened again. The door kept slamming and reopening every minute. After 3 times of opening and closing, the door stood not moving at all opened. The boy reminded her of him from her nightmares. Kichi stood up and looked at the boy straight in the eye as the bed lefted up slowly and cautiously.The bed went back down slowly once again. "...I-I'm sorry..." Kichi said barely hearing her voice.  

Leuvo

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:40 pm
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:49 pm
[It's fine Wind! ^^]

Kai clamped his heads to either side of his pounding head as the door slammed open and shut several times. His eyes narrowed at the little girl, flashing dangerously in his rage. "Will you-" he began, cutting off suddenly as Skylar spoke. He took in her words, then reluctantly quieted himself. He growled in his throat as he sat down upon the edge of her bed.

His eyes went to Skylar and though they were still narrowed, they didn't hold the same threatening look as a moment before. But he was still irritated, and it wasn't helping his fuzzy mind that she kept speaking in words he didn't understand. He ran a hand through his hair slowly, muttered something about his tail, which was still wrapped around his waist, and then glanced back towards Skylar.

Kai frowned, shaking his head, then placing one hand too it as he was met by another wave of dizziness. "There was somewhere here, and she hasn't left. I do'nt know how you were assigned this room, but there must be some mistake." He paused as he considered her words about this once before being her room. He blinked at her in confusion. "How... long ago was this room yours?"

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:58 pm
[[ohhh. it's settling innnnn rofl although, the ribbon thing may help twisted RIBBONS ARE COOL! XD
Skylar tilted her head for a moment, thinking his question. "Je ne sais pas... il est trois mois de coma... je ne souvais," she said under her breath. "Well, I can't really say- I-I don't remember too much, but I know for fact that this was my room at one point not too long ago. Then again," she said, her eyes narrowing as her voice dropped, bearly audible, "I just woke up this morning, so, it could have been hours, days, weeks, months or years for all I know..." She bit her lip, a little troubled now; that feeling had come back. Why was it, it seemed, whenever this boy brought something like this up that she suddenly felt empty? Like she was forgetting something?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:03 pm
[Meghan wore ribbons a lot too, right? ><;]

Kai stared at her, thinking over his words. He gritted his teeth again in irritation, trying to think through his fuzzy mind. He ended up placing both hands over his face and closing his eyes as he continued his attempts to focus. "She was in this room just a few hours ago," he mumbled softly, then spread his fingers slightly to glance back at her. "What do you mean, just woke up? Like a coma or something?" He was tempted to ask, 'are you alright?' but managed to stop himself. Why should he feel concern for this girl he'd just met?

Krazy Kaori

Leuvo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:06 pm
Kichi jumped as the boy and girl speak. "I-I'm sorry...I'm saying sorry to much! Its true people don't like child prodigys...!" Kichi shouted slightly but still ina low tone. She felt like she was talking to much like her talking would annoy the boy and girl. Kichi's small backpack zipped open by Kichi's mind as her mind took out a pen and notepad, the usaul stuff she takes out. The pen started writing on the pad by Kichi's min then when it was finished, the notepad then turned so that the boy and girl could see it. It read:

I'm Kichi. I'm sorry! I'm so sorry..I just don't know how to control my powers well...

Kichi gulped as the notepad came closer to the boy and girl so they can read it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:10 pm
[[yupp. although it's a differnet body, some of their likes and dislikes carried over; like the ribbons!!!! XDD ninja what...ever happened to monkichii?]]
Skylar looked over her shoulder, seeing the notepad starting to move. "Stop!" she said suddenly, her eyes flashing as the notepad fell to the floor. "You know, it's rude to speek to people like that, and especially to intrude on them talking and just sit out their room when you don't know them. So, why don't you go learn somethings?" she said somewhat harshly, before the notebook suddenly lifted off the ground and shot out into the hallway, smacking right next to the girls face before dropping into her lap. The door, though, shut slowly again, full clicking- signalling that it was closed.

Skylar sighed softly as she placed her hands in her lap; who did that girl think she was? She was slightly dazed now as she store at a spot on the bed, at one of the pink ribbons; she was so tempted to play with it. Je comme ci le chat, she thought, somewhat finding it funny. She didn't realize, but she started to answer his question when she really didn't like talking about it. "Yeah... I had been in one, but I woke up today, suddenly. The weird thing is, my grandpa is acting on edge about something; especially when i told him I was coming here," she said before blinking and looking up at him. "Did... you say something?" she asked suddenly, laughing softly.

[[i love people who don't know what they say xD~ wait, it's been a few days? I thought it was hours o.O wow, i'm slowwww]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:16 pm
[Ah! I think he ran from Sora when she took over that last time. I think Kei... went with Kaori. xP Ah, I don't know if it's really been a few days! I know we've been posting over a few days... But it's just been a few hours? Because I'll go change that, since hours seems more accurate. ><;;
Editted-]

Kai glared at the girl as she remained sitting there, and scowled at the notebook as it slowly approached. However, before he could say anything, Skylar already began replying, which was probably for the better. Kai wasn't sure what he would have said, but it wouldn't have been anywhere near as nice. He growled in his throat again as he glared at the girl before he watched the door finally shut.

Then he glanced back at Skylar, calming himself slowly as he breathed in and out. He watched her just staring at a ribbon, his head tilting as he did. Meghan liked... ribbons... he thought to himself, still watching her. He was about to repeat his question, when Skylar suddenly spoke. Then he shook his head at her last question. "No... I didn't," he said softly as he stared at his freshly bandaged hand. There was no blood in sight, so he figured it must have finally started healing. Then he suddenly recalled that his sword was still strapped to his back, putting unnecessary strain on his chest injury, so he quickly unstrapped it and set it beside him, propped against the bed.

Then he glanced back at Skylar. "So, you just woke up today," he repeated, mostly to confirm her story. "But your... grandpa didn't want you to come here? And Meghan disappeared today..." he added a bit more quiestly, and mostly to himself.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games