Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:39 pm
Something Has Happened
The storm has eased.

It's still raining but nowhere near as heavy.

The water has taken it's toll on the parkinglot. It's flooded and the asphalt has turned to heavy dark, gray sludge.

Praline...will come back soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:30 am
Black put his arms around Paper and held her close. " What is possible now Miss Paper, is all to your choosing," said black

"If you think there is somthing you want to do try it, because the rain has stopped and there is time be happy," said he very quietly.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:39 pm
Paper breathed in deeply and heard Black's words. She felt them go through her and she thought on them.

Firstly, and purely her body told her she was tired and hungry. And she giggled softly.

She nuzzled her nose against Black's chin and sighed. Not sure of how to be or what exactly should, or wanted to be done, she said the first thing that came to her mind.

"I'd like to sleep, if I could." And she smiled at him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:40 pm
Something Has Happened
Praline has re-appeared!
Currently she's in the bathroom of her motel room.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:42 pm
He held Paper in close and said, "then have sweet dreams Miss Paper."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:20 pm
Praline woke up startled, laying down in the shower.

"GODD*MMIT! Where the hell have I been?!" Praline screamed in her head.

This happens sometimes. Usually not when people are sleeping, but sometimes it does.

Praline got up out of the shower and stepped out of the bathroom. She was pleased to find herself in her own room, but she was still upset that she was taken at all.

"You think it's really funny don't you, ya old b*****d."
And she hesitated a moment when she thought she heard a faint, "Yes."

"Alright," Praline thought. "I gotta go see if everything's okay..."

When Praline stepped out of her room, she saw that things kinda really weren't okay.

"Dammit."

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:23 pm
Paper kissed Black on the cheek, near his mouth.

"Okay."

She cuddled in a little closer, draped an arm around his midsection, and drifted off to sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:31 pm
" I wasn't expecting that, i'm sorry master things like this happen," whispered balck very quietly.

"Still I need to get a hold of Praline, she has a lot of explaning to do," said black. Then thinking of the real possibility, "I just hope she will tell me."

Moving ever so slightly he reached for the phone and called the extension to get to Praline's room. As he did so he gave Paper a light kiss on the forehead.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:30 pm
Almost about to step out into the hallway the phone jingled in Praline's room.

She quickly stepped back in, fearing the worst and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:56 pm
"It's Black I was wondering when you would be at the front desk, there are some questions I have," said he, as politly as he could b at the moment.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:20 pm
"Oh, uh...is something the matter?" Praline asked dreading the answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:34 pm
" I just want to know where you were during the rain storm and make sure all the others are safe," said black calmly.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:08 pm
Praline thought as fast as she could. She couldn't tell him that she was carried off to someplace while she was sleeping so she told him the next best thing.

"I fell asleep in the bathroom."

When he asked if everyone else was okay, she honestly had no idea.

"Well,...about the rest of the motel residents...I don't know. I mean...why wouldn't they be okay?"

And while Praline stood with the phone to her ear, her mind raced to all the possible answers he might give.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:01 am
"Well thats a strange place to fall asleep Miss Praline," said black with a bit of humor in his voice.

"However the reason im worried about the other guests is when Paper and I went to the laundrymat we discovered a monster that resmebled a small Kracken, and it wasn't a very happy one," said he changing his voice from a light airy humor to a definitive concerned one.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:18 pm
She nodded her head in agreement over Black's opinion of bathroom sleeping.
Once he said 'monster' her whole body slumped down onto the floor.

"Things don't usually come in sets of one," Praline thought.

"Oh, uh...don't worry about that, it's completely harmless!" She said while thinking, "Unless it gets a hold of you...Still, even then it would only maybe throw you around. They're not much for people meat."

"Tell you what," Praline said as she fixed herself up and grabbed her keys. "I'll go take care of the little guy and you just stay in your room okay?"

"And while I'm there I'll check for other ones, too." she again thought to herself.

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games