Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Courtneyface!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:27 pm
Courtney, 18, enjoys the Atheist dance.

*shrugs* And hi!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:44 am
Do I really need to introduce myself? I am an intellectual, an atheist (that goes without saying), a rationalist, a drama queen, an anti-religion heathen, and of course, a good daughter. Well, I hope that you do not humiliate me completely...  

qrx3

subtleessence134

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:05 pm
Yo, I'm 15, atheist and daoist (they dont contradict each other, so I go by both). Um, yeah....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:32 pm
Chris

San Diego, California

Atheist  

Metal-Sama

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:34 pm
Welcome...watch out for mrtommyos. He bites hard. And s0ul caper~ has fleas Dx ( ninja Don't tell them I told you..)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:38 pm
[_caustic_]
Welcome...watch out for mrtommyos. He bites hard. And s0ul caper~ has fleas Dx ( ninja Don't tell them I told you..)
I heard nothing ninja xd  

Metal-Sama

Viva la Courtney

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:21 pm
thefullmetal01
Chris

San Diego, California

Atheist
Huzzah! You ish here~ =D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:41 pm
[_caustic_]
Ticks, not fleas! gonk  

[Satan]

Prince Rilian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:31 pm
Whee! Introduction!

Hi, I'm Rilian, and I'm an atheist.. duh! But I have been an atheist my whole life. It once was because I saw no reason to be otherwise. Now it's because all the "otherwises" I've seen make no sense, and atheism/secularism _does_ make sense.

For those of you who care about this kind of thing, I'm 18 years old and I'm about to start uni. I live in texas, possibly one of the worst places in eeuu for an atheist, and, because it's cheap, I'm going to uni in texas, too.

I was obsessed with religion (from an atheistic perspective) for 3 or 4 years, but now DDR has taken over as my main obsession.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:38 pm
Cami_Kaminari
thefullmetal01
Chris

San Diego, California

Atheist
Huzzah! You ish here~ =D
Hi ^_^  

Metal-Sama

The Abortionater

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:45 pm
Hey...I'm Joanna

Im meinem Himmel gibt es keinen Gott.

that is german, directly translating to In my heaven there is no god.

I have that tattooed on my left shoulderblade  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:14 pm
hey, im minute maid cool, ive been athiest for the better part of two years...though i never had any real beliefs to begin with. i enjoy sunsets, romantic dinners and long walks on the beach...heh, jk...

anyways...technicly im grounded off the computer now, and my parents are gonna be home any sec, so ill leave it there.  

Minute Maid Cool

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:50 pm
Welcomes pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:16 pm
[_caustic_]

I don't bite hard.
Well, I dont' draw blood like some people...  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

E_Night

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:49 pm
Rilian
Whee! Introduction!

Hi, I'm Rilian, and I'm an atheist.. duh! But I have been an atheist my whole life. It once was because I saw no reason to be otherwise. Now it's because all the "otherwises" I've seen make no sense, and atheism/secularism _does_ make sense.

For those of you who care about this kind of thing, I'm 18 years old and I'm about to start uni. I live in texas, possibly one of the worst places in eeuu for an atheist, and, because it's cheap, I'm going to uni in texas, too.

I was obsessed with religion (from an atheistic perspective) for 3 or 4 years, but now DDR has taken over as my main obsession.
I wuvs ddr. I challenge you to that battle mode thingy with the firey doom.... yeah

and to go along with the biting if any a ya know a guy thats tall havs long blonde hair and has a groping problem don tell him i oww him $5 from winning my biting contest. It was... interesting we'll call this guy kj (cause that his name) and his girlfrind, kathryn had an agrument of who bites harder. I wanted to see. So we had a contest... i was the designated chew toy!  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games