Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
On the subject of dating and marriage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:28 pm
Though our ego/pride is well-known amongst ourselves, I'm sure a lot of other people dislike rejection.

I think I prefer to be asked because I'm not a person who takes the initiative, in general things as well as asking. xd

However, I feel sometimes that I have to be the one to ask depending on the personality of the other.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:37 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Simple question for everyone.
Do you preffer to ask or do you preffer the other person to ask?

For me its the other person asking, if I was allowed to date of course. Most of the guys tend to give me mixed signals so I'm not sure most of the time what they are thinking or if they like me even. Plus I hate rejection.
I probally wouldn't show my face for awhile.
(The chinese pride/ego problem.)

What I prefer? I prefer people ask me, so much simpler, saves me the energy and time. (Yes, I'm that lazy)

In reality though? I'd rather do the asking, simply because I can't say no to people, and if some girl asks me out I would always say yes even if I don't like that person... and then everything goes bad, someone cries, I feel bad, she feels bad, everyone feels bad, there will be a huge mess to be cleaned up afterwards, friends feel awkward, things go wacko, everyone will be uncomfortable... etc. etc. etc. (yes this happened before, you think?! sue me stare )

So yes, moral of the story: Breaking hearts is never easy, so choose wisely scream And oh, it's always hard to dump people (for me anyways), so don't do it too often wink  

Cat-Whiskers

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:02 pm
my dad wanted me to marry a boy who's father was big time company. the boy was a pervert!! and a bad boy freind. stressed

but i met a american guy. he is very strange and yet he saved me many times whee redface 3nodding my mother acepted him my dad is stilll well he is almost acepting him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:41 am
So I'm guessing you live in America right? And the boy whom your father's friend pledged you to marry was a Chinese?  

Minielf

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:06 am
Minielf
So I'm guessing you live in America right? And the boy whom your father's friend pledged you to marry was a Chinese?

yepers, i live an america. and yes he was chinese. he was in a gang called red dragon altogh there nothing like the gangs in hong kong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:32 pm
miko_rachel
Minielf

yepers, i live an america. and yes he was chinese. he was in a gang called red dragon altogh there nothing like the gangs in hong kong.
I don't think it's good to be in any kind of gang, wherever it's located. ...Unless it's a non-profit gang who volunteers in community service. cool  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:18 pm
wiim
miko_rachel
Minielf

I don't think it's good to be in any kind of gang, wherever it's located. ...Unless it's a non-profit gang who volunteers in community service. cool

actully he is greedy and cares for no one....thats why the guy i am dating now helped me get out. i wounder now what he did to get me out for good...i mean these people dont like to lose and always go on a revange spree and such....but i havnt heard nor seen them...oh well the fact that i am being protected make me ease a little...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:13 am
miko_rachel
wiim
miko_rachel
Minielf

actully he is greedy and cares for no one....thats why the guy i am dating now helped me get out. i wounder now what he did to get me out for good...i mean these people dont like to lose and always go on a revange spree and such....but i havnt heard nor seen them...oh well the fact that i am being protected make me ease a little...
It sounds like your current lover has power. POWER!! rofl  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:25 pm
wiim
miko_rachel
Minielf

I was in a gang called the "wolves" in third grade. It was a sexist gang, so we supported girls. And there's another gang that supported the boys. It was kinda funny. We tried to beat the other gang at helping teachers and with grades during school. At recess we would keep each other off our own turfs, which was a space by a wooden fence... I was the most effective fighter, as I threatened to hug them if they didn't get off our space, and I did, once. But I ended up getting hit on the head anyway. ^^ I was stupid.

Anyway, now I'm older, and I still keep boys at bay, fist and sword. Using teeth if neccessary... too many boys here like asians!!! scream I have to go and hide under a ROCK!!!!!!! bye *hides under rock*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:23 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
wiim
miko_rachel
Minielf

I was in a gang called the "wolves" in third grade. It was a sexist gang, so we supported girls. And there's another gang that supported the boys. It was kinda funny. We tried to beat the other gang at helping teachers and with grades during school. At recess we would keep each other off our own turfs, which was a space by a wooden fence... I was the most effective fighter, as I threatened to hug them if they didn't get off our space, and I did, once. But I ended up getting hit on the head anyway. ^^ I was stupid.

Anyway, now I'm older, and I still keep boys at bay, fist and sword. Using teeth if neccessary... too many boys here like asians!!! scream I have to go and hide under a ROCK!!!!!!! bye *hides under rock*

LoL, it's the Asian invasion! razz I remember those days when I was a kid, it's good to know that the ol' gender segregation is still alive and kickin'.  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:36 am
draven_heart
You are asian. What do your parents say about dating some one that is not asian? So do you think your parents disapprove of you dating or to marry someone that is not asian?

my parents disaporve of dating until I am out fo college and they do not like americans so they do nto want me to date or marry an american  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:26 am
Same for me, but my mum is planning for me to date one of her friend's daughters... eek
Sheesh, can't parents just leave us alone - or is it just a chinese thing?  

Tokioka

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:48 am
miko_rachel
Minielf

your from hong kong
eek oh my god I am from hong kong
oo how are the gangs from hong kong like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:51 am
wiim
miko_rachel
wiim
miko_rachel
Minielf

It sounds like your current lover has power. POWER!! rofl

its sounds like your current guy is one really great knight saving his princess from evil, this is like a fairy tale, it is so romantic
starts saydreaming  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:52 am
Riyoku Sakimori
wiim
miko_rachel
Minielf

I know the guyes think that us asians are hot  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces