Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

Yami_Ichi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:22 pm
I have no experience in the sexual area at all. I mean, I am 15 and I just recently got my first kiss from my second IRL boyfriend. I am a pretty innocent person. Hehe.

Never had the... experience of walking in on my parents. I slept like a log when I was younger, and still do. Once I am asleep, nothing can wake me up until I am ready to wake up. Not a good thing on school days... And then I am not home alot of the time.

The most I have had is the experience of my mom and aunt talking about it. My mom told her, "He always is coming to me and saying, 'Do you have some time for me? It will only take about three minutes.'" To which my aunt replied, "My husband wanted sex last night on our anniversary. He was on my for about 45 minutes and sweating on me like rain!"

Most people tell me that that is nothing bad to hear and they tell me worse. It is just bad because it came from my mom and aunt... and well, they are... old.

Old people talking about sex... nasty.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:41 pm
Yami_Ichi
I have no experience in the sexual area at all. I mean, I am 15 and I just recently got my first kiss from my second IRL boyfriend. I am a pretty innocent person. Hehe.

Never had the... experience of walking in on my parents. I slept like a log when I was younger, and still do. Once I am asleep, nothing can wake me up until I am ready to wake up. Not a good thing on school days... And then I am not home alot of the time.

The most I have had is the experience of my mom and aunt talking about it. My mom told her, "He always is coming to me and saying, 'Do you have some time for me? It will only take about three minutes.'" To which my aunt replied, "My husband wanted sex last night on our anniversary. He was on my for about 45 minutes and sweating on me like rain!"

Most people tell me that that is nothing bad to hear and they tell me worse. It is just bad because it came from my mom and aunt... and well, they are... old.

How old? If you're 15, I doubt your parents are that "old". I'm 17, and my parents are in their 50's, which is considered pretty old by folks with younger parents, I suppose, but they're hardly old in my mind. I know a couple of kids with parents in their 60's. But either way, it's not my parents' ages that make me not want to think about it. It's the fact that they're my parents. Most every kid wants to think their parents only had sex on the honeymoon, and once for each kid. razz  

iviary

Yami_Ichi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:17 pm
iviary
Yami_Ichi

How old? If you're 15, I doubt your parents are that "old". I'm 17, and my parents are in their 50's, which is considered pretty old by folks with younger parents, I suppose, but they're hardly old in my mind. I know a couple of kids with parents in their 60's. But either way, it's not my parents' ages that make me not want to think about it. It's the fact that they're my parents. Most every kid wants to think their parents only had sex on the honeymoon, and once for each kid. razz

My dad is 60 and my mom is 59... I think that counts as old.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:01 pm
My little sister is 12 and my parents are... 56 and 53.  

PickleBoy

iviary

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:59 pm
PickleBoy
My little sister is 12 and my parents are... 56 and 53.

That's the exact ages of my parents. :}
I know several folks my age with grandparents younger than that.
Aaaaand my 34-year-old orchestra director's mother is two years younger than MY mom. @__@
Familial relations are sometimes complicated, as my grandmother had her last kid at 47, 9 months after her second-oldest daughter had her first child. Sooo.. my oldest cousin is 51, and my youngest uncle is 50.
39 years between me and my mom, and 79 between me & my grandmother.
Thus, my mom doesn't seem that old to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:08 am
O_o

Wow, I do have young parents. My mum is 37, my dad 38. I'm 16, so my mum had me just before she turned 21 (my birthday is in april, hers is in may). Actually, I was there at my mum's 21st birthday party xd

I caught both of them watching pron on the laptop last night eek

Muaethia

Redem

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:59 pm
Muaethia
O_o

Wow, I do have young parents. My mum is 37, my dad 38. I'm 16, so my mum had me just before she turned 21 (my birthday is in april, hers is in may). Actually, I was there at my mum's 21st birthday party xd

O_O

May I suggest bleach to scrub those images from your retinas? Bleach and scouring pads.

DAAAAAmn that's gotta be a WTF!!! moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:47 am
redem
Muaethia
O_o

O_O

May I suggest bleach to scrub those images from your retinas? Bleach and scouring pads.

DAAAAAmn that's gotta be a WTF!!! moment.

No, it was a gonk moment.

Its ok, I can't say I'm too disturbed. Meh, whatever floats their boat.

Ok, I lie. *shudder* I'll try and forget it...

Muaethia

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:05 am
I went to an Amusement Park last Saterday.

Guess what I saw? Two kids..around the ten year old range making out with each other. They were kissing, but it looked like they had no experience at all.

Know the worsted part? The girl was dressed like one of those Bratz Dolls...;shudders;

Do you all think sex is being pressed into the eyes and minds of youngsters too early?

domokun TEN YEAR OLDS SHOULD NOT BE DRESSING LIKE SLUTS AND MAKING OUT AT AMUSEMENT PARKS! domokun

Do you want to know the most ironic part? Those two kids were with the Church group that was at the amusement park. One of the adults caught them, told them off, and then screamed at them to get thier Church shirts back on(they were yellow things with stuff on the back).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:11 pm
Sanguvixen
I went to an Amusement Park last Saterday.

Guess what I saw? Two kids..around the ten year old range making out with each other. They were kissing, but it looked like they had no experience at all.

Know the worsted part? The girl was dressed like one of those Bratz Dolls...;shudders;

Do you all think sex is being pressed into the eyes and minds of youngsters too early?

domokun TEN YEAR OLDS SHOULD NOT BE DRESSING LIKE SLUTS AND MAKING OUT AT AMUSEMENT PARKS! domokun

Do you want to know the most ironic part? Those two kids were with the Church group that was at the amusement park. One of the adults caught them, told them off, and then screamed at them to get thier Church shirts back on(they were yellow things with stuff on the back).

That reminds me of something I saw on the news about a popular clothing brand making thongs for children under ten. To tell you the truth, I'm a little torn on this issue. I think the young girls of today are wearing way too revealing of clothing, but then, that's exactly what my parents thought about what my sister wore, and when I look back on what she wore, it is not nearly as bad as what I see today. The fact is, revealing is a point of view, and there have been kids (some not all) that get "active" at a very early age since recorded history. Hell, in some countries kids get married at 13. If I have kids, and that's a big if, I'll try to raise them to be a little more modest than what I've seen. But I think this "sex appeal" style of dress is just going to continue. In the end, it don't think it matters how "suggestive" your clothing is. So long as you're not a whore. sweatdrop But even then that comes down to a point of veiw as well.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:30 pm
And people wonder why ***** are all the sudden like "OMG OMG OMG OMG Masturbate!" stare

Once, my little sister was looking at bathing suits and she picked up the skimpiest bikini ever (she was like 9 then) and I was all "Wow. And people wonder why their children are being taken for sex toys." My little sister (who is also really... well, she freaks out that someone is going to take her from her room if she leaves the window open) put the suit back pronto. Hee.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:51 pm
PickleBoy
And people wonder why ***** are all the sudden like "OMG OMG OMG OMG Masturbate!" stare

Once, my little sister was looking at bathing suits and she picked up the skimpiest bikini ever (she was like 9 then) and I was all "Wow. And people wonder why their children are being taken for sex toys." My little sister (who is also really... well, she freaks out that someone is going to take her from her room if she leaves the window open) put the suit back pronto. Hee.

It's awful! A popular high street street shop near me sells thongs in it's kids range. Well, age 8 to 12. They do thongs in an 'age 8' size! And the messages on the front could be seen as really provocative, pictures of ice cream and things like 'sweet enough to eat!', pics of cherries, or even stuff like 'Tasty!'. Ok, it sounds like i'm only making these sound bad, but there are worse. The kids obviously don't get what the stuff could mean, and thongs in themselves shouldn't be worn by kids...

As for those bratz dolls, it disturbs me. My 4 year old cousin got one for christmas, and it was dressed in the skimpiest short skirt ever. It's not setting a good example for kids, is it? When I was little, some of barbie's dresses were perhaps a little too short, but she was meant to be pretty, not sexy. There were things like 'princess barbie', and now there are things like 'bratz night on the town' dolls or whatever.

confused are companies making money by over-sexing children?

Muaethia

Dande_Lion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:24 pm
I really don't know what the big deal is with kids wearing thongs. They're underwear. Who's going to see it? Also, I think that it's okay for kids to be aware of sex and sexuality and comfortable with their bodies long before they would actually be having sex. I personally was raised in a sexually repressive atmosphere and it did not do good things for my eventual sex life. I mean, these kids should know their boundaries and to know that they should only do something sexual if they want to. I don't think clothes do much other than make them feel cool and in step with their friends.

I guess I just see it as less harm to kids that they make decisions other people might not approve of about their sexuality than that they be forbidden to make decisions about it and brainwashed into thinking it's something to be ashamed of.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:45 pm
On another note, I feel very conflicted about people self-describing as asexual. I feel like I should be like, "Oh, what does it matter to me how/whether you enjoy sex?" But I also feel a visceral need to come up with solutions of how they can enjoy sex. I don't know why I have such a strong impulse towards denying their sense of themselves.

I do know that until I was about twenty-two, I had no real interest in sex per se. I mean, I wanted to have sex because sex was how people showed that they like you. And I wanted people to like me. But the actual sex was pretty wretched. I did eventually start to think that I was asexual and had sex from time to time for reasons unrelated to sexual desire-- appeasement, power, friendship, wanting to please others, wanting to feel loved or wanted, etc.

When I talked to people about it, though, they tended to say that the sex was awful because I actually didn't love my boyfriend. Which is/was ridiculous because I did love him. He was my best friend and the one person I talked to about everything. In fact, the one thing we didn't agree on was sex. He loved it and wanted me to enjoy it too. And he wanted us to enjoy it together far more often.

Eventually we broke up because of the sex issue. He stopped being in love with me and almost immediately found someone he liked just as well who wanted to have sex with him.

I eventually started dating other people, and having sex with other people. I found that when I stopped regarding sex as something that I ought to feel some pre-decided way about, and as something I could feel however I wanted about, sex became a fun form of exercise-- like DDR. For the first time in my life, I started having sexual fantasies, masturbating, actively seeking out sex with people I was involved with, and even having sexual dreams.

I'm not sure what made the difference, but (despite still not being orgasmic) I love sex now, and I want to keep on enjoying it, and I wish I could give it as a birthday present to people who haven't had good experiences with sex or to people who are asexual.

So when someone says that they're asexual, I'm really not sure what to think.

Dande_Lion

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:26 am
I was watching G4TV recently, and I caught an episode about a vibrator that moves to the music. As if that isn't funny enough by itself, it is designed to be an unofficial ipod acsexory, The OhMiBod (link on first page). Couple this with the Hello Kitty lower-body massager and you get a trend for fashionable pleasure devices.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff