Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:01 am
Ahh, Kenji heart heart heart Azura, you have gotten me all excited now. I have two reasons I'm obsessed with "Kenji" and not "Tracey." One is that "Tracey" has so many American fangirls. But that's not really imporant, so the second one is the real reason. I am in love with the Japanese language. To be able to say...

"Kenji ga suki yo."

Ai no hakujou! heart

Aoi, I love love LOVE the picture you drew of Kenji and me. heart I really should draw a picture of you and Brock in return. Hey, I've been meaning to ask you. Do you write fanfiction?

Aimu sou happii!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:47 pm
Awww, I'm glad you like it.... ^^; it did turn out nicely. I like how I got his hair...

and don't feel like you're obligated to draw me something now, I was my pleasure...

as for fanfiction... I have two, very old stories on my old website.... never finished them. I have other things I'm currently working on.... Let's just say, I love to think about it, but amd tooo lazy to write it... ^^; go and have a look at them if you want, but I warn you, they're crappy. sweatdrop  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:13 pm
Want to get together and write a story some time, if you're not busy someday? 3nodding It might be less embarrassing if we both have somebody else doing it. Heck, maybe we could get together with Melody and throw Lance in! xp

Are you going to color the picture, or should I do that? I don't mind doing it if you don't have time; I should work on my coloring, anyway. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:19 pm
I have it coloured in pencil crayon, but I'm currently lacking a scanner... I'll scan it in for you at the end of the month ^^;

As for fanfiction...^^; at the moment, I am working on one with Sui and another friend, so it might take a while before I can... Though that does sounds like fun. ^^; but at the moment, alas, I'm alittle too busy. But I would like to sometime :3  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:48 am
Well, any time you want to, let me know. ^-^

I drew a picture of Brock on DeviantArt, if you want to see it. It's not my best drawing of him, but it's the first time I've made something so complex. I know it doesn't look very complex, but trust me, it is for me. For a very long time, I only drew front-perspective pictures, and there's a limited amount to what you can do with that...

Anyway, here is the picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:45 pm
Little Rachael
Want to get together and write a story some time, if you're not busy someday? 3nodding It might be less embarrassing if we both have somebody else doing it. Heck, maybe we could get together with Melody and throw Lance in! xp

Are you going to color the picture, or should I do that? I don't mind doing it if you don't have time; I should work on my coloring, anyway. ^_^;

i already have a fanfic of me and lance going...im gonna put it on nintendo soon....but first, i need to get all the errors on the first 5 chapters finished... then finish the rest of the fanfic. but its not entirely me and lance. here's mainly the story line.
all but two of my pkmn are lost. i meet ash and the gang. i call lance for backup. the team is a new team that stole my pkmn. im somewhat under a diff char... not entirely in that order.  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CasualCabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:06 pm
Melody Hikari
Little Rachael

i already have a fanfic of me and lance going...im gonna put it on nintendo soon....but first, i need to get all the errors on the first 5 chapters finished... then finish the rest of the fanfic. but its not entirely me and lance. here's mainly the story line.
all but two of my pkmn are lost. i meet ash and the gang. i call lance for backup. the team is a new team that stole my pkmn. im somewhat under a diff char... not entirely in that order.

Hmm...I wish I could right fanfiction. ^^'

Anyway, I like Gary. ^^ I like him very much. I like him since the first episode [of course, I though he was cute during that last battle on Red Version...^^'] I just...want to write a dumb fanifc. XD I'll stick to fanart, maybe. >.>

Oh...and James...I'm really fond of him...but I like Gary more. ^^' I don't like the name Gary though...for some reason. Shigeru is so much better.

Ahhh..I luffs him! ^^'

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:12 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Load Chaud

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:57 am
I think this obsession with Kenji is starting to get out of hand. I mean, lately there seems to be more and more evidence that he's going to end up with Kasumi, and whenever I think about it, I get depressed. I've liked him for so long, it's almost like he's a real person. Daydreaming about me and him together helps me get over the loneliness that I used to feel about not having someone to love, and it helps me to remember to not be "desperate" and not lower my standards just to have a "boyfriend."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:03 am
o.o....

Well, that sounds very familiar >>; *cough*

And I know the feeling, Rachael... people tend to try and pair Brock and May together now gonk For god sakes, yes she has boobies, but she`s only 10 years old!! Brock's atleast 18!! crying crying crying  

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:24 am
Hmph. At least that's unlikely of ever happening.

But it's not just that. It's like, Kenji keeps me content until I find someone real. Even if we're not really together, I feel like I'm sharing the loneliness of not having someone with him. Kenji is a lonely character. He was only a regular for one season, not reaching the popularity of Brock, and looked upon with contempt by Pokemon fans everywhere. After that, he fainted into near-obscurity, only appearing every now and then.

But now Kasumi's on the same level he is. She's been left behind, and Max and May are enjoying more popularity than she is. The ratings went up when she left, just like with Tracey. For the first time, I'm actually jealous of an anime character.

I actually prayed last night that they wouldn't end up together. I feel like a total loser saying this, and I know it's not healthy, but it's almost as if I need Kenji to keep me optimistic. If he ends up with Kasumi, or anyone for that matter, I honestly don't know how it's going to affect me, but I do know I'll be very depressed. I'm trying to find someone else, just in case, but frankly, it's not easy at all. I may as well feel this way about a real person.

I'm not trying to make it sound like I care more about Kenji than you do about Brock, or that my situation is somehow worse. On the contrary, I feel that if anyone can understand how I feel, you can.

*dashes off*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:51 am
I think the reason they got rid of Tracey/Kenji is because too many people were saying "He's no Brock/Takeshi!" It happens all the time. When one character is left, and another character "fills the void," they're always compared to the previous character, despite how different they are.

Me? I liked both characters. I like them for who they are, and not hate them for what they are not... I just like Brock better. :O
But I wouldn't mind it at all if Tracey got more screentime. Not in the least.

May/Haruka is always compared to Misty/Kasumi. However, I think May has a bigger fanbase than Misty does. Could it be that she's a playable character in the games? Or that she has bigger boobs that Misty? Or that she's an airhead instead of a b***h? Or some other factor? YOU MAKE THE CALL!  

Load Chaud

Azura Cantarella

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:04 am
Little Rachael
It's like, Kenji keeps me content until I find someone real. Even if we're not really together, I feel like I'm sharing the loneliness of not having someone with him. Kenji is a lonely character. He was only a regular for one season, not reaching the popularity of Brock, and looked upon with contempt by Pokemon fans everywhere. After that, he fainted into near-obscurity, only appearing every now and then.

Holy cow. That sums up what I've been feeling for Kenji. He kept me up until I found someone real, but when I admitted my feelings to the real guy, he turned me down. But it wasn't so much of a downer because 1) he was real nice about it and 2) I could always fall back on Kenji. xd
Little Rachael
I actually prayed last night that they wouldn't end up together. I feel like a total loser saying this, and I know it's not healthy, but it's almost as if I need Kenji to keep me optimistic. If he ends up with Kasumi, or anyone for that matter, I honestly don't know how it's going to affect me, but I do know I'll be very depressed. I'm trying to find someone else, just in case, but frankly, it's not easy at all. I may as well feel this way about a real person.

We're on the same level here as well! But additionally, I hope they don't end up together because Kasumi's my least favorite character. I can't stand her, and I'll keep it at that. I don't wanna start an argument. >.<
Only...I did find a couple more to fall back on in case that ever happens (heaven forbid, or that'll be the day I lay Charmander eggs o.o)...Shadow the Hedgehog and Willy Wonka...gawd, I'm touched in the head. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:33 pm
...my fanfics not done yet.
IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE A TITLE!!!!!
cry  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:41 pm
Little Rachael
Hmph. At least that's unlikely of ever happening.

But it's not just that. It's like, Kenji keeps me content until I find someone real. Even if we're not really together, I feel like I'm sharing the loneliness of not having someone with him. Kenji is a lonely character. He was only a regular for one season, not reaching the popularity of Brock, and looked upon with contempt by Pokemon fans everywhere. After that, he fainted into near-obscurity, only appearing every now and then.

But now Kasumi's on the same level he is. She's been left behind, and Max and May are enjoying more popularity than she is. The ratings went up when she left, just like with Tracey. For the first time, I'm actually jealous of an anime character.

I'm not trying to make it sound like I care more about Kenji than you do about Brock, or that my situation is somehow worse. On the contrary, I feel that if anyone can understand how I feel, you can.

*dashes off*

... we really are more similar then you can imagine, Rachael eek redface  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games