Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Again, the noobs! Leon should not be winning this poll!
You wouldn't be complaining if Wesker was the main character of RE4 xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:22 pm
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but some on, let's face it, Wesker is the coolest bad guy ever. Leon, he's cool, but there's nothing about him that made him super Ultra unique other than his jacket and the gameplay mode.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Indalecio Jenova

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but some on, let's face it, Wesker is the coolest bad guy ever. Leon, he's cool, but there's nothing about him that made him super Ultra unique other than his jacket and the gameplay mode.

Wesker just confuses me. Whose side is he ON anyway?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:28 pm
Prince_Saffir
He's on his own side. He'll get what he want and won't let anyone get in the way. He also doesn't like Chris.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, that jacket pwned. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
He's on his own side. He'll get what he want and won't let anyone get in the way. He also doesn't like Chris.

...I see... Well, I'm just continuing with the family tradition of liking Psychos.  

Indalecio Jenova

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:36 pm
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir

...I see... Well, I'm just continuing with the family tradition of liking Psychos.
Wait... so you LIKE that he confuses you?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir

No, not really. But he is pretty kickass. He and Alfred and Alexia are my faves, oddly enough. *hangs head* It seems to run in the family, liking the bad guys best.  

Indalecio Jenova

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:40 pm
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir

No, not really. But he is pretty kickass. He and Alfred and Alexia are my faves, oddly enough. *hangs head* It seems to run in the family, liking the bad guys best.
One of my favorite cinematics was the one where Wesker was talking to Alexia in the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:42 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir

One of my favorite cinematics was the one where Wesker was talking to Alexia in the hall.

Oddly enough, I haven't seen much of Code Veronica. *sweatdrops* I'm supposed to be getting it in January, as a late christmas present. I've only seen what little I could from Ali.  

Indalecio Jenova

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:30 am
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir

Oddly enough, I haven't seen much of Code Veronica. *sweatdrops* I'm supposed to be getting it in January, as a late christmas present. I've only seen what little I could from Ali.

*snickers* Hey, you have a job, unlike me. Buy it yourself!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:55 pm
stare You didn't put my bishie up there... though there would only be one vote... (mine) *points at the sig* 3nodding Brad.  

Conri_Lowell

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:58 pm
alexandria wesker
stare You didn't put my bishie up there... though there would only be one vote... (mine) *points at the sig* 3nodding Brad.
Brad was never a main character.... Neither was Wesker, mind you, but Brad never even played a major roll... he's cool and all, but yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
alexandria wesker
Brad was never a main character.... Neither was Wesker, mind you, but Brad never even played a major roll... he's cool and all, but yeah.

Yeah, well he's still a male character... it didn't say main. Brad is FAR from a main character, even I know that. If he wasn't, I'd have more pics of him, not just 306.  

Conri_Lowell

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:08 pm
alexandria wesker
Biohazard EXTREME
alexandria wesker

Yeah, well he's still a male character... it didn't say main. Brad is FAR from a main character, even I know that. If he wasn't, I'd have more pics of him, not just 306.
Oh wow... I thought this was best Main character threat... Who makes all these half-repeat threads!?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games