Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:15 pm
Desta arrived at the docking bay and came up to the pie people. "There will be no need of violence, he is not aboard and I will personally show you arround."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:00 pm
"we will see." cheese said coldly
his men split up into groups and began a search of the ship
"we came under orders of the united compilation of sentient realities to eliminate a threat to existance across the multiverse"  

ByakoAssailant

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:45 pm
Desta lifted her hand to her head and sighed. "I know he is a bit... overbearing at times and destructive at his worst... But hasn't he helped at least one dimension our in his entirely too long life?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:23 pm
cheese cake produced a strange looking tome titled starjian orion
"this is a book of heaven that contains every deed he has ever done. in all his atempts to 'help everybody' as you put it he has made things worst or failing that turned the entire reality into some form of gelatin"  

ByakoAssailant

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:04 pm
"Oh if I can name one thing he did that was good will you believe me an leave?" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:09 pm
"no not perticularly"
cheese cake said coldly
"for all i know your starjian and you changed your apearance or your mind was altered to tell me what he wanted you to"

one of the teams reached a restricted area and became to force there waythrough in search of starjian  

ByakoAssailant

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:58 pm
"Well I willl guarantee that he isn't controlling me. You can check my life signature and as further proof, Let me eat this pie." she pressed a button on the wall and a blueberry pie was produced. She began eating it.

The team that reached the restricted area suddenly found themselves in the restricted area. All restricted material absent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:48 pm
Bob Stepped onto the ship after looking for it for about a week. Stepping up to Desta he watched the cheesecake guy yell about important and boring things. passing a piece of paper to desta on which he had written "man this guy is stupid and boring." He then passed on another piece of paper that said "I want to get in the hunter clan"

Then he sat down and started drinking apple juice.  

Bob Rabbit Slayer

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:35 pm
Desta looked at Bob and passed a paper back to him, it read, 'Sure we can always use more members, for your first duty go to the 234th floor and protect the vault. Just step into the elevator Aria will take you there.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:51 pm
Going over to the elevator he shot upward and stopped and walked out. Standing by the vault he opened his pack and pulled out a thousand cute little bunny rabbit robots.

Each robot was a cannon that looked like a rabbit. he set up all 1000 of them in the coridors of the hallway then pulled out the piece de la resistance. He summons from the depths of space time the cape of the styrofoam knight of legend.

Putting it on his badassness level jumped to 3infinity+1. THis woul make anyone he looked at either fall down dead or faint from the arua of awesomeness he extruded.  

Bob Rabbit Slayer

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:02 pm
cheese cake used a scanner to read the remains of the pie "4.3 percent yummy...we know of your history you where his aprentice but can you truely ignore the treat he poses to everyone in existance?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:30 pm
"Alas I can not ignore some of the more horrendous things he has done. Just imagine though, if his full powers could be harnessed for the benefit of others rather than what he thinks will help." desta said finishing the pie.  

deathstar175

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:45 pm
"i wouldnt trust anyone myself included with such dangerous power."
cheese replies as he continues to monitor his teams progress

one of the teams finds an auditory station and begins playing a song through the ships intercom across the ship

'all your pie!
pie pie
all your pie!
pie pie
all your pie are belong to us
all your pie are belong to us'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:23 pm
"Not a bad plan playing that song throughout the ship. If he was on board he would be freaking out and probably destroying half the dimension in the process..." Desta said rather coldly.  

deathstar175

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:31 pm
Suddenly out of destas shadow Traven, Hasmat, X, Brett and Leigion fell out traven panting, the chest under his arm bound by the grey leather band that had once held his wrappings for his face on, his entire face was reveiled now, a hansome 25 year old looking man, who had many scars on his face he had a rugged look that he had wisdom and knolage beyond his look in age.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games