Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
anyone's taking chinese class? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you?
  Good!
  Not Sure...
  (No Comment)
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:44 am
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
Haha, really? Wow... xd Is everyone the same age as you in chinese school?

yup xD of course not.. and are you sure ur askign tha rite question? xd you mean in my class? nope. im in yr 8 this year.. and most are 12/13 year olds and there are many younger "kids" like 10 or sumfing.. but sadly to be mean, the are just wannabees who think they are good but are not. sad. they think just because we'r old and australian born we'r dumma.. gonk

oh...I take chinese school, seperate from english school, and I have kids younger than me, and some older than me...quite sad to see younger kids, in same level as you...o_O  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:37 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
oh...I take chinese school, seperate from english school, and I have kids younger than me, and some older than me...quite sad to see younger kids, in same level as you...o_O

my schools seperate from english school too. all the older ones left because they had to go to VCE prep. class, i was asked to do that be i dont noe what im going to do. i dont want to because in other words its skipping grades and leaving my friends. theres heaps of kid like 10 and stuff in my yr 8 class.. they all think they'r soo good because they were lived in china for awhile before they are citizens here , unlike people like me who were born here and are educated here, so thats why we'r thought to be idiots on chinese.  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:52 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

my schools seperate from english school too. all the older ones left because they had to go to VCE prep. class, i was asked to do that be i dont noe what im going to do. i dont want to because in other words its skipping grades and leaving my friends. theres heaps of kid like 10 and stuff in my yr 8 class.. they all think they'r soo good because they were lived in china for awhile before they are citizens here , unlike people like me who were born here and are educated here, so thats why we'r thought to be idiots on chinese.

True...but I learn more chinese watching/listening to it more than chinese school teaches me... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:39 am
What the~... Am I the only one here who has English class and Chinese classes in the same day and school? (It's part of the curriculum to study Chinese..)  

justanaverageperson

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:41 pm
justanaverageperson
What the~... Am I the only one here who has English class and Chinese classes in the same day and school? (It's part of the curriculum to study Chinese..)

I think...well, I can learn chinese if I want in english school, but then I take it outside...so there's no point. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:34 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
justanaverageperson

I think...well, I can learn chinese if I want in english school, but then I take it outside...so there's no point. sweatdrop

Oh.. so its like optional? Us.. we have to.. sweatdrop  

justanaverageperson

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:45 am
justanaverageperson
xXHotBabiBluXx
justanaverageperson

its depends.. my school doesnt even have the lote option of chinese, so i hafta learn chinese out of school, my school's my relatives go to have chinese and they choose to learn it even tho there may be other options but for some schools, in some case you hafta learn it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:15 pm
justanaverageperson
xXHotBabiBluXx
justanaverageperson

Yep, its optional...but you got to learn one language...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blackangel_xu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:44 pm
my parents wants me to take Chinese school when i m in high school, but i think my Chinese ish really good! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:51 pm
I've only been to chinese school for one year, and I learnt ALOT.

It saddens me that most kids who go to chinese school are forced by their parents and thus do not try at all.

[HelloKitty]

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:37 pm
i used to but now i dont. i sorta teach myself now. ^0^

i need to learn how to read!! crying
i know some already but not enough..

and i need to improve my Mandarin and sorta my Cantonese. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:40 am
yeah theres chinese schools in UK....well where i live anyways.
i dont go to classes anymore though cos i just cant be bothered and i didnt want to do it for A-level lol. ive already done it for gcse and graduated in that school lol.(oh! thats for cantonese by the way) i gave up on mandarin lol  

Loveless Lee

Fawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:23 am
[.Mihiko-chan.]
i used to but now i dont. i sorta teach myself now. ^0^

i need to learn how to read!! crying
i know some already but not enough..

and i need to improve my Mandarin and sorta my Cantonese. =]

Ooh, cool! You have self- dicipline.

I don't, so that I have to go to make a whole study about the language and culture in a University. :p
I really want to learn the language, because I want to understand all the drama's I am watching without subtitles.
I am 19 already, but there is still a bit hope for me to learn it properly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:05 pm
i wish i could go to a chinese school, but their are none near where i live. well does anyone have any good sites or books to help me learn chinese?  

Qiang_Wei

xx_mizuki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:25 am
Well, I'm learning Chinese as my mother tongue, and I used to be in a Chinese primary school, so I'm quite fluent. XD Well, maybe only in writing and I'm talking to friends and online ...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff