Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:08 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:30 pm
"Sorry then." she threw away the form, and began a new one. "If its a problem, you can always wisper it to me. But I do have to know if you want to be treated. Weather or not its ever caused you a problem, you almost hurt your firend here..." it was important that such a condition be treated.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:44 pm
"Eh?" she didn't like the way she put it saying Kenton nearly hurt her. "It wasn't his fault though.... she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:59 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:30 pm
"Full moon?" she thought guessing what he said though it surprised her a bit considering that part was always in movies and such.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:03 pm
Sarah laughed kindly. "Thats not what I ment." She thought for a moment. "When, and how, did you 'contract' the disease? Most are infected through a bite wound, but there are some other methods. Its very important for treatment." The full moon was a standard symptom.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:13 pm
---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:40 pm
"If your going to start the silent treatment to, at least write what you mean." said Sarah, just minutly loosing her composure and handing a write on wipe off board along with a pen to Kenton.

"The fact is that, should you ever want treetment, you'll have to tell us." she sighed, "No matter what it was, theres no shame in it now. Trust me, I've heared worse than you can even imagine..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:52 pm
C.B. looked at kenton concerned. "Is that bad?" was what she thought but at the moment she wished she could say something to comfort the alchemist.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:31 am
Mr. White walks back into the hospital.  

Kokuwagata

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:15 am
---  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:28 pm
C.B. looked at Barington seeing he was looking at something else. She looked to where she was looking at seeing Mr.White from before. "He's back?" She thought.  

Taimu Dolores

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:50 pm
Sarah chose to ignore the demon. As a healer, it was he job to make sure the injuries of others were relieved, demons fighting could be left to paladins and heros.

"Please dear, just tell us."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:59 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:15 pm
"No problem is any ones alone." she says somewhat darkly. 'Thats the sort of mentality that winds up getting you sent to the choping block..." says Sarah casting her eyes down.

"Those two were so damn headstrong..." she said softly.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games