Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:50 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hmm okay this isnt something he would do...what is ths creature*Damos ask namine*
"i don't know." "

"its time for you two to fall in love with each other." the cupid hits damos with a love arrow."there." " damos don't you want to makeout with namine."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:55 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hmm okay this isnt something he would do...what is ths creature*Damos ask namine*
"i don't know." "

"its time for you two to fall in love with each other." the cupid hits damos with a love arrow."there." " damos don't you want to makeout with namine."
umm no stare *then looks at namine and see her in full beauty*but now i do wink cool redface ((random much sweatdrop ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:59 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i don't know." "

umm no stare *then looks at namine and see her in full beauty*but now i do wink cool redface ((random much sweatdrop ))
((yep))"damos?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:02 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i don't know." "

((yep))"damos?"
yes my love*eyes were not thier usual silver but almost a faded gray* what is it you need

"now for you my dear namine to love damos for all eternity"*strike her with an arrow*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:05 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i don't know." "

((yep))"damos?"
yes my love*eyes were not thier usual silver but almost a faded gray* what is it you need

"now for you my dear namine to love damos for all eternity"*strike her with an arrow*
"kiiss me."Namine put her arms around damos.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:15 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i don't know." "

((yep))"damos?"

i shall *they kiss
*On the top floor*ohhh some action at last BETTER GET THE GUYS TO SEE THIS((ROFLMAO))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:19 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((yep))"damos?"

i shall *they kiss
*On the top floor*ohhh some action at last BETTER GET THE GUYS TO SEE THIS((ROFLMAO))
Namine grabed on to damos, and kissed him."wow."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:25 am
*as he kisses namine he holds her face gently in his hands and pulls her away8im sorry but we mustn't here or people will see us
*on top floorguys are making popcorn and bringing in beer cans* DAMMIT DAMOS DONT RUIN THE MOMENT AGIAN JUST WHEN ITS GETTING GOOD  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:27 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*as he kisses namine he holds her face gently in his hands and pulls her away8im sorry but we mustn't here or people will see us
*on top floorguys are making popcorn and bringing in beer cans* DAMMIT DAMOS DONT RUIN THE MOMENT AGIAN JUST WHEN ITS GETTING GOOD
"ok."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:33 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"ok."
*he stares at her beautiful eyes and smile thinking to himself*how much i long for a kiss from her and its ruined by the battle between me and him *makes a fist * ill finish this project so i can be alone with namine *still stares at her eyes and looks away realizing he was staring for way to long* redface  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:37 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"ok."
*he stares at her beautiful eyes and smile thinking to himself*how much i long for a kiss from her and its ruined by the battle between me and him *makes a fist * ill finish this project so i can be alone with namine *still stares at her eyes and looks away realizing he was staring for way to long* redface
Namine at him stares then kisses him on the lips." hope we can continue this soon."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:43 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"ok."
Namine at him stares then kisses him on the lips." hope we can continue this soon."
redface heart redface heart redface *heart almost stops beating* okay lets go *walks to the exit  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:44 am
((gatta go seeya))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:50 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((gatta go seeya))
((bye))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:51 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"ok."
redface heart redface heart redface *heart almost stops beating* okay lets go *walks to the exit
Namine followed him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games