Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:44 pm
Urskil then realized the battery plan didnt work. "Damn it..." He said as he went and rumaged through his pack. "Okay... i dont hav-" He cut himself off. A look of pain came over his face. He walked over to a light and ripped out the wires. "I want all of you to get back... i... may not come back, so please, just get out of the way... i'll finish this..." Urskil said using his powers to juice up the wires full of electricity.

((sall good, but at the end, "the satisfaction on their faces from killing would disturb even the most courageous of men"))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:03 pm
(( i meant that they enjoy killing but hm... like i said i have no brain at the moment/day lol))

Vi stopped firing and looked to Urskil. Her face wre an expression of dissapointment and a hint of sadness.

"Isnt there another way? Other than self sacrifice?"

Damn and i was just starting to like him.

Cy was still hacking and slashing at the undead. A evil grin was plastered to his face. That was until he heard what Urskil said. He stopped for a moment and frowned. Why do all the fun ones have to die?  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:13 pm
Urskil thought... "No... there isnt... i'll need blood after if i'm to live..." He said as he put one of the undead into a choke hold. "Get back, now" He commanded as he walked towards the creature, the helpless undead squirming hopelessly within his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:16 pm
"You can always feed off of my a**. Or we can grab you some bloodwine from the research center. Its the same as drinking blood." Cy said in the middle of his slashing.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:32 pm
Urskil Sighed, "I just need someone to give me blood, its not too much to ask for, is it?" He asked, impaling the undead minion with the wires, electrifying it, he kicked it into the creature. But as he did so, he was electricuted, and thrown through the wall as his blood littered the walls and the ground around the new opening in the wall.

The kick had the right effect, the creature was being electricuted. After 5 minutes, it exploded, ending it all...

Urskil tried to get up, but he had lost too much blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:35 pm
Cy dropped his swords and went over to Urskil. He removed one of his needle like daggers from his belt. He dragged the blade down his wrist and brought his wrist to Urskil's mouth.

"Now its up to you to drink. Come on your too fun to die so soon."

Cy smiled gently and let his own blood pour out from his wound and into Urskil's mouth. Hopefully it would sustain Urskil.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:46 pm
Urskil barely had enough strength to swallow. But after the first sip, his strength slowly began to return. He grabbed Cy's hand, and pulled his wrist closer to his mouth, then started drinking from Cy's wrist.

Urskil stopped a minute later, then stood up like nothing happened. "Thank you..." He said licking off a small bit of blood from his lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:55 pm
Cy closed his eys and bit his lip when Urskil fed from him. When he stopped Cy smiled and nodded to Urskil.

"No problem. So now what?" He said to Urskil as Vi came over and joined them.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:00 pm
"I think we need to free Aria now... shes still possessed..." He said stumbling back a little. "Whoa... okay, i'm good..." He said putting a hand to his head. He was still missing a few pints. "Hey..." He said to Vi as she came over.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:10 pm
"Hello" Vi said with a smile to Urskil. Her long ebony hair fell over her shoulders. Her pale skin contrasted with her leather outfit. Her leather outfit that hugged tight to her body.

"Vi stop hitting on everyone." Cy laughed and ran his hand through his blood soaked hair as he stood up.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:05 pm
Ace got up notice the whole thing that has happen. He oddily notice a sprit standing there for a long time thought he thought no once notice it. Full of anger and rage. He felt sorry for it. Full of hatrid in his heart, uncaring for who it hated as long as it had hatrid. He hope he doesn't end up like that. The his life isn't full of hate. He realise in his anger at what aria had become... or what she was force to become, what that thing wanted her to be. Maybe that why he sliped. That scared him. Plus what now. If she healed and all will we be alright will she forgive me... even if she does will I forgive myself. He started to cry wonder if he should even be around such a lovely angel when he was full of sin. All he cared now was trying to end the sorrow in his life. But now he had to wonder how to save his angel from them... to stop her from seeing more sorrow, more destruction... all he did then was think.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:27 pm
once ace got his head clear. "So how we do this." he said. "how we save aria."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:12 pm
"...exorsicm...?" Urskil suggested, looking away from Vi. what the hell... why does she get to have the seductive powers...? Urskil thought as he returned her smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:22 pm
"Oh, yeah. Plus I have to cut some stuff." he said.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:37 pm
Some of Aces old friends showed up. "Hand her over" One demanded, as the other 5 raised their rifles. Urskil smiled wickedly.

"Sure..." He said as he disappeared, the reappeared infront of them, killing the first by sned bone shrapnel into his brain, then back kicked the other, taking off his head. He then upper cutted another one in the stomach, his hand going right through as he ripped out the mans intestines, then used them to kill another man by choking him to death. His smile returned as he ducked a punch from one of the 2 remaining men, then grabbed the mans arm, pulling him close, he bite into the mans neck, and sucked out a pint of blood, then turned and spat it in the face of the leader. He then snapped the mans neck, followed by ripping off the head of the leader as blood flew up in a wide arc from his neck. Urskil laughed evily. "Too easy..."

"As for cutting stuff... what do you mean... cut stuff...?" Urskil asked, retrieving his daggers.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games