Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:22 am
Lord Travis

Eh, but it is a different:

Ganados > Zombies when being shot in the head, espcially when some wear helmets.
Yeah, but unlike the zombies, the Ganados CAN die if you shoot them in the chest. Either way, Ashley would have been a whole lot more useful if she packed a pistol.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:18 pm
Alexia Ashford. heart her the most. Fangirl.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Chris8904

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

Ganados > Zombies when being shot in the head, espcially when some wear helmets.
Yeah, but unlike the zombies, the Ganados CAN die if you shoot them in the chest. Either way, Ashley would have been a whole lot more useful if she packed a pistol.

Tru but then she would have been consuming your ammo if she did. I mean she could have did some classic RE shiet shoot em' in the legs when they're on the floor jump on their head and smash it..lol twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:13 pm
Chris8904
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

Tru but then she would have been consuming your ammo if she did. I mean she could have did some classic RE shiet shoot em' in the legs when they're on the floor jump on their head and smash it..lol twisted

Yes but if you shoot a ganado enough there is a chance that the plaga in that one will come out and attack.

Ashley w/ gun < Ganado with bladed tentacle head. neutral  

Lord Travis

Chris8904

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:40 pm
Lord Travis
Chris8904
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis

Yes but if you shoot a ganado enough there is a chance that the plaga in that one will come out and attack.

Ashley w/ gun < Ganado with bladed tentacle head. neutral

Alright alright why dont we just do everyone a favor and hide that biatch in a nearby trash bin. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:01 pm
Chris8904
Alright alright why dont we just do everyone a favor and hide that biatch in a nearby trash bin. xd
Or strap her with a suit of armor. That was a damn good idea.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904

LMFAO..knowing her she'll prolly run into one of the crazed kamikaze spaniards with the dynamite stick and blow herself up..lol twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:24 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904

I think that's kind of dumb, it's like, "Ashley's wearing a suit of armor nothing can hurt her!"

Bullets penitrate plate mail.  

Lord Travis

Chris8904

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:47 pm
Thinking of the suit of armor she'll prolly be even slower as hell..lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:38 am
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904

I think that's kind of dumb, it's like, "Ashley's wearing a suit of armor nothing can hurt her!"

It was a gameplay bonus. It added a little something to the game. If you don't wan Ashley invincible, don't pick those costumes. But not having to worry about that bitche's safety sure made me a lot happier.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904

It was a gameplay bonus. It added a little something to the game. If you don't wan Ashley invincible, don't pick those costumes. But not having to worry about that bitche's safety sure made me a lot happier.

...LMFAO wow you really have a natural hate for her don't you extreme. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:14 pm
Chris8904
Well let's see.... She can't defend herself. Her voice is annoying. My success depends on her survival. Yep... There's NOTHING good about her other than her alternate cotumes.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Chris8904
Well let's see.... She can't defend herself. Her voice is annoying. My success depends on her survival. Yep... There's NOTHING good about her other than her alternate cotumes.

LOL 4laugh Ohh yea and by the way i've noticed that she has the hugest ears in the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

How does it add something to the game if it actually removes one of the key obstacles?  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:32 pm
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME

How does it add something to the game if it actually removes one of the key obstacles?
You call it an obstacle. I call it an annoyance. Like I said, it's a matter of choice. If you don't like it, don't pick that costume.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games