Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who's the best protagonist? (Re-Vote) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite main character?
  Rebecca Chambers
  Billy Coen
  Chris Redfield
  Jill Valentine
  Leon Kennedy
  Claire Redfield
  Ark Thompson
  Bruce McGivern
View Results

shouldbedeleted23

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:21 pm
Chris Redfield.
"We got to the ROOT of that problem"
Enough said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:38 am
Hey...what happened here?
Did someone edit my poll?

And you forgot to put an "Outbreak Characters" option, whoever you are... stare

Cindy for me.  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:46 am
Well, since you took the liberty of creating, "Favorite Outbreak Character" thread, I figured, to have Outbreak Characters here is pretty redundant.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:30 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, since you took the liberty of creating, "Favorite Outbreak Character" thread, I figured, to have Outbreak Characters here is pretty redundant.

I suppose. But why even bother editing it? >_>  

FoxyAreku

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:52 am
I think it's cause it's kinda silly having a favorite Outbreak characters thread and yet having them in this thread too. Kinda like putting Chris in the Favorite outbreak character thread. Just wouldn't work  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:39 pm
Not only that, but I wanted to do a little experiment... I wanted to redo the poll and see how many people would actually pick Leon. I'm really disappointed that someone actually did.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:43 pm
I see, I guess I get that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:17 pm
i think hes got lead on your polls.

its only because he shows alot more action than the other characters in the other games. and noobs think hes cool because thats the only RE game theyve played.  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:37 am
Leon doesn't have the lead, Jill has the lead, now. And it's because we try to weed out the noobs from this guild.
But still, I'm surprised ANYONE in this guild thinks that Leon is the best character.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:47 pm
well its not he was a complete pansy in RE4 (for the record straight i cant stand RE4 just as much as you can stand it biohazard)

the only reason why i thought it was anyway half a** decent was because of the over the shoulder camera angle, the graphics, and the action. but in terms of following the story it was just downright terrible  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:16 pm
But Resident Evil was never about the over the shoulder. What I loved about the gameplay in the original RE games were the tense and dramatic camera angles. And being able to see the character from the FRONT every once in a while. Over the Shoulder was a wrong direction, I think. But even if to aim, they should have kept the exploring part of it static.
But none of that has anything to do with how terrible Leon was.

Just because you say RE4 had great graphics, and you like the camera angle, and the action, doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Leon.

The quality of a game has nothing to do with how good a protagonist is.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But Resident Evil was never about the over the shoulder. What I loved about the gameplay in the original RE games were the tense and dramatic camera angles. And being able to see the character from the FRONT every once in a while. Over the Shoulder was a wrong direction, I think. But even if to aim, they should have kept the exploring part of it static.
But none of that has anything to do with how terrible Leon was.

Just because you say RE4 had great graphics, and you like the camera angle, and the action, doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Leon.

The quality of a game has nothing to do with how good a protagonist is.

agreed.. thats all i really know what to say lol  

Resident_Kyo

ladyvader89

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:15 pm
I wish it was a multiple answer, because it was hard choice, but my vote went on Jill. The girl knows how to kick a** besides Ada and Claire. lol xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:39 pm
I vote....LEON!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

Just kidding, don't kill me. >_>

I vote Rebecca, since Cindy isn't choosable.

What can I say, I have a thing for the kind-hearted healer girls.  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:01 pm
Yeah, they're usually the easiest to get in the sack. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items