Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Doublass University (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:33 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:47 pm
figures
"then wait out here and stay out of trouble. if we arnt back in a few days just wander about the city and ill track you down later"
lutia informs them offhandishly
well i dont know enough about there abilities to make them come along and while there incompetent vandals there still jarians  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:50 am
Raziel stepped forward, nodding his head slightly. Although the thought of death was not his favorite, he was more than ready to accept death if it came for him. But he wasn't willing to go without a fight.

"I have followed you this far, Miss Lutia. I wouldn't dream of deserting now, even at the threat of death. You have my blades."

The dwarf stepped forward suddenly, drawing his axe and sticking it in the ground, placing his hands atop the bottom of the pommel.

"I been with this lad through many a danger, and more than once have I come close to losing my life. But my life with this boy has been the greatest I have ever led, and I follow him, even to the pits of Hades. And if he follows you, than you have my axe as well, and the strength of Clan Goldenaxe with it!"

The dwarf raised his axe slightly and slammed it back down to emphasize his pledge, a large grin parting his beard to show his enthusiasm for the battle ahead.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:01 am
lutia smiled warmly touched by there responses
and this is why i will protect you, my people. you put so much faith in me
lutia laughed merrily
"well hopefully it wont come to that. alright let us all work together and watch eachothers backs and we can get through allright"
i will get the headquarters back.
i will find out who betrayed me and why.
and most importantly i will not let any of them die

she started towards the entrance  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:33 pm
Chase nodded, realizing how important this mission/quest really was. He carefully examined the other two who were also joining. Seemed like they knew Lutia a lot.
Before following Lutia, Chase put the poor kitty down.
"I think you should stay here, Sir. Kitty....don't get tangled up again, okay?"
He asked. Then he ran off to catch up with Lutia.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:27 pm
lutia steps through the doorway of the school...  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:27 pm
AS the new students entered the main building the secretary there looked up and asked, "Do you wish to enroll in one of our programs?" in a nice pleasant... almost too happy voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:01 am
lutia glared at the brain washed zombie "yes. yes i do"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:13 am
"And what would you like to enroll in?" she said again almost too happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am
anoying
"i shall enroll as a...trainer and a uniter"
lutia replies  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:22 am
She nodded and turned to the next person in line. "And what will you be wanting to enroll in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:51 am
"um...I'm already enrolled here, just accompaning them.."
Chase stepped aside to Raziel, casting Lutia a confused look. After her glare to the zombie, he had noticed that the people here were too happy....

aeris192
Crew

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:15 am
Raziel stepped forward quietly, flashing the receptionist a sincere smile, despite the person's fake atmosphere.

"I would like to enroll as a fighter and a mage, thank you."

The dwarf stepped forward, his arms crossed before his chest and his gruff face showing his disdain for the rather worthless procedure.

"Axeman and brawler for me, lad."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:21 pm
"Thank you. You may find yourselves rooms in the dormatories now. You will receive your schedules soon." the happy attendant left them.  

Starjian Orion

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:28 pm
lutia sighed in relief as the happy zombie departed
"we need to figure out where the relic is. everyone stick together and be aware that this school doesnt take kindly to students when there not in classes"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games