Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Who should Leon pick? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Claire, definitly
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Ada of course!
36%
 36%  [ 16 ]
Ashley! Yay!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
He should just stay single!!! XD
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 44

LAAG

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:56 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, Ada should hook up with Wesker.
Ashley is too young. Hell, she'd be perfect for Steve.
Claire would be best with Leon, but when he's in action, he's best off alone.
I agree with bio..but i think if ada wasnt involved with umbrella like she is..She could of been with leon...but becouse of both their places in life dont match...I think Clair is the best for leon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:33 pm
*pulls out gun*
Damn it.... I think im crazy.
*pulls trigger*  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:56 pm
I think it's better that way...

On another note... What if Leon can't have a special someone... I mean he's got a government job, it'd be hard... But Ada's always gonna be there... Maybe he's stuck with random love encounters on missions.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:00 pm
WEll that is true..But we wont know till we are able to read or play more games.  

LAAG

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:15 pm
Chaos_Red_Black
WEll that is true..But we wont know till we are able to read or play more games.
I really don't think that in RE5, where Chris is the main character, they're gonna put too much emphasis on Leon's love life.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:17 pm
they might. But thats up to them..not us.  

LAAG

Tsukiyomi Morningstar

Anxious Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:37 pm
Ada Wong. He's said in the Game and the books that he's hot for her. It's love/hate with those two. ^.^ It's cute.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:41 pm
I dont why I fell sad for these video game characters... Poor Leon.  

Mr. Kennedy

LunaRomanticism

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:02 pm
Ada, because she's kickass.

Or me, because he's hot and I'm just barely gay enough to do him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:13 pm
Ada for me. Don't know how things would pan out... Use messenger to keep in touch or something! LMAO.

WONG34: "Hey babe... What's up?"
DEAD_KENNEDY: "Nothing much. Been boring cleaning my gun 43 times over again and again."
WONG34: "Really? I've been bored all day here. Just sitting here, getting annoyed with Wesker, getting ready to pistol whip him between the eyes if he doesn't stop asking me to go to lunch with him."
DEAD_KENNEDY: "As if there's any place that you'd eat meat at nowadays?"
WONG34: "Seen enough meat eating in my past few years, and I'm sure you feel the same."
DEAD_KENNEDY: "=___=;; Don't remind me."

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:10 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Ada for me. Don't know how things would pan out... Use messenger to keep in touch or something! LMAO.

DEAD_KENNEDY: "Nothing much. Been boring cleaning my gun 43 times over again and again."
WONG34: "Really? I've been bored all day here. Just sitting here, getting annoyed with Wesker, getting ready to pistol whip him between the eyes if he doesn't stop asking me to go to lunch with him."
DEAD_KENNEDY: "As if there's any place that you'd eat meat at nowadays?"
WONG34: "Seen enough meat eating in my past few years, and I'm sure you feel the same."
DEAD_KENNEDY: "=___=;; Don't remind me."
Umm... Interesting, but according to my intelligence (Joseph Blanchette) it would be more like this:

DEAD_KENNEDY: "notin much been boring cleainn my gunz43 timez ovr adn ovr"
DEAD_KENNEDY: "ROFL wut kinda ppl eat meat nowadayz"
DEAD_KENNEDY: "XD i kno"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:41 am
he should stay single for becaue he rocks that way because if he fets married then their are gonna be kids involved and i hate games in which the peoples offspring get their own games  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:44 am
LIAMG-VERONICA
he should stay single for becaue he rocks that way because if he fets married then their are gonna be kids involved and i hate games in which the peoples offspring get their own games
But if Leon has kids, then maybe Wesker can threaten HIS family too and get Leon to do his evil bidding.

Or Ada. Let's say Leon married Claire, then Ada's gonna be like, "I'll kill your family if you don't do everything I tell you! Now dance! ... Yeah, that's good... Now take off that shirt... Slower... That's good..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAMG-VERONICA
But if Leon has kids, then maybe Wesker can threaten HIS family too and get Leon to do his evil bidding.

Or Ada. Let's say Leon married Claire, then Ada's gonna be like, "I'll kill your family if you don't do everything I tell you! Now dance! ... Yeah, that's good... Now take off that shirt... Slower... That's good..."

Scary... gonk  

Mr. Kennedy

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:50 pm
I say he should hook up with the girl who has appeared in the same games he has starred in, SO ADA WONG!!! Of course, their relation would be a mutual one where they would be at each others'' throats and have gunfights when quarreling... LMAO  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games