Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:13 pm
"You're sick," Tomoyo said flatly, examining Taketo with a critical eye. It couldn't be a wound-that would have healed instantly. Unless, somehow, the encounter with the stranger had altered something...that didn't bode well for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:51 pm
Taketo thought for a moment as the words rang through his mind about the stranger he had encountered on his brief absence. He couldn't help but wonder why he was still feeling this way, maybe when he was knocked out, the stranger drugged him, though he would've healed from it by now. He still felt some shrilling pain around his chest, but he kept it discreet and soon became a little edgy in his response to Tomoyo.

"I'm fine..."

Taketo then nearly fainted and fell from the roof, but he quickly recovered and began to focus, but his vision was too blurry to make out Tomoyo. He could barely breathe and it was hard to even stand. To hide this sudden plague that befell on him, he slowly sat down on a flat part of the roof, keeping himself in a still position may rid him of this terrible disease that had encrusted his mind since that fateful day with his attacker. His face and his voice still encrusted in Taketo's mind...though he still felt he should move on.

He then felt the others begin to return into the theatre, maybe the smith of the group to help him fix his katana he'd shattered when fighting his illusive attacker. Taketo stood the best he could and bowed to Tomoyo. He felt he didn't want to leave her, but he had to. He didn't want her to see him like this.

"I'm going to get some rest. I'll see you later, Tomoyo"

Taketo sprang off the roof, landing infront of the theatre. He nearly lost his balance and was beginning to slip, but he was regaining his strength from his attack from earlier. He brushed in through the theatre and idly went into the basement where Tao would be. He slowly meandered his way through the elaborate maze to where the door was where someone would knock in order to get Tao's attention. Taketo knocked pretty loudly, not wanting to delve into trying to go through the traps in his condition. There, he stood awaiting a response.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

FaithfullyBeautyful Death

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:01 pm
Rikku tried to stretch her neck so that she could see around the massive amounts of sheets but failed. "Ghost?" She looked at the laundry and started to giggle endlessly. "Silly Chi! It is only Rikku! Rikku is not a ghost!"

When she returned to her room a gloriouse idea was bestowed upon her. Cruel, but fun was her idea. Rikku threw a sheet over top of her head and smiled thanking that the sheets were thin enough for her to just be able to make out shapes. Running back to her old room she snatched up her syth and rushed back in the direction that Chi had run. "Chi..... ChiiiIIIiiIiIIiii!" Rikku shook her voice and deepend it as much as a little girl her age could.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:03 am
Tao heard a knock upon his door and got up slowly from his examinations of the goods he had aquired during his last mission. He easily skipped through the maze, having memorized it decades ago. Arriving at the door he opened it curiously and saw Taketo standing on the other side.

"Ah, Taketo, what a surprize. You look a little roughed up, what brings you down here?"  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Taketo saw the eldest walk amongst him letting him in. He felt a sliver of pain ride through his chest, letting off a little grunt but he held it in.

"Tao...I need you to fix my swords...they were...damaged."

He unsheathed his blades showing they had little chips up and down them from the fight. He was a little embarrassed to actually show them to Tao and felt he was a bit demanding. He gave a slight little bow.

"If you would, please. And...don't tell anyone."

Taketo handed him the damaged swords and quietly went back up to the theatre. He felt a little bad for just leaving Tao like that, but he felt a little sick. He pummeled his way through the theatre and found a nice set of chairs to rest. He let out a deep sigh as he laid down...feeling the weight of his scars finally roll off him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:31 pm
Yori stopped for a minute, thinking about Nadeshiko's slightly odd request. She'd never actually gathered people for an event or activity before, but it was an interesting propspect. Truthfully, she'd never been much of one to interact with the others members of the thieves, but recently she'd become much more bold. She'd struck up a decent conversation with Fai, not to mention she was currently dining on watermelon with the young Nadeshiko. Although that confrontation wasn't one she'd purposely been brought into, it was still interaction. And apart from Nadeshiko previously breaking into her, so far she thought things were going well with the young lady.

"I'm not one who could ever claim to be good at gathering people." Yori admitted in a timid manner. "But if you hink it would be nice to have a get together with the other thieves. I agree."

She adjusted her seating in the chair for a moment before settling back down again. It was obvious to her ears, keen of hearing due to her long times spent in silence, that there were many a thief about the headquarters at the time. Which, truly, was quite different than normal, when there was only usually one or two of her clan about. It was somewhat refreshing, and a little bit unsettling.

She laughed nervously.

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:17 pm
"Eh... sure this'll be done in about ten minutes. It just needs to be resharpened."

He took the blades and closed the door as Taketo walked away. He could see his uneven walking and could tell he wasn't feeling so good. He understood the seemingly disrespect. Shrugging it off he walked down to his room again and worked on sharpening the blades.

A little while later he was back up to the theatre looking around for Taketo, he found him laying down and set the blades next to him.

"piece of cake... they're just a good as new. Or better... dunno. I will let you rest however."

he walked off to the center stage of the theatre.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:55 pm
Taketo nodded in appreciation and let out a little 'thank you' from nearly under his breath. He nearly fell instantly asleep with the horrors of his mission still burning his mind, he almost yearned for another mission or something to keep his mind off this...he shook it and continued to eye around the museum in hopes someone would pop out and say lets hit to another mission.  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lifesreject

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:28 pm
((*Sniffle* There are bombs going off and no one can hear them?! crying That's so depressing. You guys haven't forgotten about Koh have you?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:18 pm
[Well go bother Yori and Nadeshiko. They're in a kitchen/dining room type area, so they should be nearby.

Lol. At first by the word 'bommbs' I thought you were referring to all of the actions, confrontations and social activities going on. Lol.

Cool idea for a new word. And yep, I'd love to help ya, but my characters are 1. Cloak-ed so not going to just pop-up and play burst a melon. 2. Cpatured by cloak-ed. And 3. Trapped in lingo with Nia.]

Edaniel
Captain

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:56 am
{{Sorry, I'm a bit busy, I'll post later this day hopefully}}  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:24 pm
((Hm...if my first character is looking for someone that's with my second character, I'm going to end up having a conversation with myself. sweatdrop ))

Tomoyo walked into the theater, analyzing how she could go about researching the strange figure. Perhaps if she went to the library, she'd be able to find some reference, or a lead that would shed some light on the situation. But she'd need the help of someone who knew the library like the back of their palm...like Yori. With that in mind, she set off in search of one book-loving thief. While Tomoyo preferred to work alone, she was well aware that if she did so, she would get nowhere fast.

"Right! Lets start...NOW!" Nadeshiko proclaimed, completely oblivious to Yori's uneasiness. She ran inside the theater, and yelled, "Hey! We have watermelons! Come join us in a nervewracking, gutbusting watermelon contest, or face the wrath," at which point she paused for dramatic effect, "Of Nadeshiko and Yori!" Done with her announcement, she rolled back onto her heels and waited for a response.

Lirdianc

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:25 am
((Well... Tao is bored.... and sitting on the main stage... so yeah, I'm free right now lol. I'm just chilling cause everyone else seems to be a bit busy with other conversation locks.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:24 am
Chi looked up at Saku and blinked, tears brimming in his eyes from the 'pain'. "Theres a ghost after me! It wants to eat my sould and save my bone marrow for dessert!" He rambled struggling to get back up on his feet. "You have magic! Make it go away!"

He stopped his rambling when he heard the ghost calling his name and yelped grabbing Saku's kimono to help him up and hid behind her. "It's after me I tell ya!"

-Gippal-of-Machina-

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:15 am
Aoki glanced at Chi, smilling as her ears picked up the sound of explosives. Was Tao doing anything special with his basement, or was that somewhere else? Looking around from the messimine, Aoki could see many thieves, all around, who were all bored and needed something to do. Grinning at Chi and Rikku who were both talking to each other, it reminded her of how Koh usually acted.

'Wonder if he's better... I might as go find Shin-chan and find out later.'

Taking off to one side, humming annything that came to her mind.

'The pumpkin king in his patch...'

She froze mid step, foot lightly tapping the ground. It was getting close to All-Hallows-Eve. Grinning malaciously, the continued to search for her sister, thinking of something all the thieves could do.

"Shin-chan! I want to have a Hallows-Eve ball for the thieves!" She stated proudly, looking outside. Her jaw dropping, she looked at all the fruit pieces everywhere. "Who just man-slaughtered the poor fruit!?" Aoki yelled, looking to see no one. 'I bet it was Chi. Chi, your a dead man once Shin-chan finds out.'

((Okay, I know. That wasn't exactly the epipheny of literacy and such and so one. This post went everywhere from the great messimine to outside and down and up halls with nothing to say for it. Shut up.))

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games