Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:28 pm
You guys don't have school yet? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:33 pm
No. He starts Wed. I start Thurs. *laughs and points at Gipp* He has to wear a school uniform. I wouldn't mind wearing one, if the ones they assign in this state weren't so effing boring and dull.  

~Teri-Kaitou~

FaithfullyBeautyful Death

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:38 pm
I have school all year around, and I wear a uniform. Although our uniforms arent all bad, and we get free dress every Saturday. * Has school Monday thru Saturday, unlike the lucky American kids.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:26 am
I think school all year would be awsome. I would know everyone so well. And uniforms aren't bad, but I'm not a skirt gurl. And my mom bought me one. -.- My high school starts tuesday. *In two days O_O*  

Tsubasa Reservoir

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Senior year for me! Teh w00tzorz! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:21 pm
XD I just did a comic of Bean, Tsubie, and Faith. I got really bored. If ya wanna look its in el art section.  

~Teri-Kaitou~

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:53 pm
I hav know more skool. I grajuwaited last yeer. Now eye get two go too youkneevercity. Rn't you all prowd?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:04 pm
BWAHAHA!! Losers! No uniforms for black knights!! MYEH! We stand for indivuduality, and wearing whatever the frick you wanna! It's great, dressing how you want to, it's much more comfortable than any poo uniforms. And who needs equality when you've got a good head on your shoulders.

P.S. I think my school starts on Tuesday.

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:27 pm
Mine started two weeks ago... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:10 pm
Ahhh. The states.  

Edaniel
Captain

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:33 pm
In a week I'll be starting college. With this said, I might not be on for a few weeks because I will need to adjust myself to the new schedule.

Sorry for the inconvience.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:54 pm
That's okay. It's all understandable. School comes, the activity here goes down. It will go the same for me. ^^  

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:41 am
*Nervously shaking* Am I the only one uncontrolably nervous here? And to make it all worse, I just had a nightmare about the first part of my day. The rest was cracked out versions of empty stores and lakes... Or something of the like. *Stressed out* O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:09 am
Ok Tsuba you need to take it easy on the crack there. The worst that could happen is that all your classmates hate you, you get depressed and fall behind, your grades go down and your teachers get mad at you, and in the end you fail the year. twisted

But that has a chance of about 0,0000178% and if you just be yourself everything will be cool. mrgreen

Lord Bean
Crew

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games