Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
anime rp (open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you a human or demon
  human
  demon
View Results

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:03 am
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"How dare you."

*Vergil took out his katana and turned into Nelo Angelo.*

"If you ever pull a stunt like that again I will kill you."

"Oh Im so scared of a man in a DRESS!!!" Dante laughed and sat back down

"THAT'S IT!! NOW YOU DIE!!"

*Nelo Angelo swung at Dante over and over again. Combo after combo. Never stopping.*

"GIVE UP BEFORE YOU ARE NO MORE!!"

Dante blocked eachstrike easily becasuse Vergil was mad and that made him sloppy. Dante pushed him back and said " Would you like to see your Website? " Dante grabbed the labtop and showed him A picture of Vergil in the pink dress online. " We call it 'man in a pink dress.com' so far w've got about a million hits too." Dante Laughed and pulled out his sword as he waited for Vergil to wail on him
*Dashes behind Dante too quick for him to react and starts attacking from behind.*

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Dante continued to laugh as his brother wailed on him. He didnt care. His brother was the laughing stock of the internet. That amde him happier than anything in the world. He took the beating, knowing full well he desreved it, and laughed the entire time  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:03 am
Ichigo jumps backed and when around the corner. this was her first time seeing a demon.

((im going to bed so good night everyone.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:05 am
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"How dare you."

*Vergil took out his katana and turned into Nelo Angelo.*

"If you ever pull a stunt like that again I will kill you."

"Oh Im so scared of a man in a DRESS!!!" Dante laughed and sat back down

*Nelo Angelo swung at Dante over and over again. Combo after combo. Never stopping.*

Dante blocked eachstrike easily becasuse Vergil was mad and that made him sloppy. Dante pushed him back and said " Would you like to see your Website? " Dante grabbed the labtop and showed him A picture of Vergil in the pink dress online. " We call it 'man in a pink dress.com' so far w've got about a million hits too." Dante Laughed and pulled out his sword as he waited for Vergil to wail on him
*Dashes behind Dante too quick for him to react and starts attacking from behind.*

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Dante continued to laugh as his brother wailed on him. He didnt care. His brother was the laughing stock of the internet. That amde him happier than anything in the world. He took the beating, knowing full well he desreved it, and laughed the entire time
"RAAAGH!!RAAAGH!!RAAAGH!! FIRST I'LL KILL YOU, THEN EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD!!"

*As he said this he repeatedly stabbed Dante in the back.(Literally)*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:11 am
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"RAAAGH!!RAAAGH!!RAAAGH!! FIRST I'LL KILL YOU, THEN EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD!!"

Dante whipped aroun and kicked his brother in the back, knocking him to the ground. He continued to lauh, but it hurt and he looked over into the corner Where ichigo was and he stopped laughing " Bro....go back to regular...You're scaring her..."  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:12 am
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Dante whipped aroun and kicked his brother in the back, knocking him to the ground. He continued to lauh, but it hurt and he looked over into the corner Where ichigo was and he stopped laughing " Bro....go back to regular...You're scaring her..."
"Fine, but only if you take that off the internet."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:14 am
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Dante closed the lab top and said " I was just kidding...That was jjust a wall paper...I dont know how to make a website idiot! now change back"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:17 am
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Dante closed the lab top and said " I was just kidding...That was jjust a wall paper...I dont know how to make a website idiot! now change back"
"Alright."

*There was a bright flash of light and then Nelo Angelo was gone. In his place was Vergil. He walked over to Ichigo and held out his hand to help her up.*

"I'm sorry Ichigo. I didn't mean to scare you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:21 am
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"Alright."

*There was a bright flash of light and then Nelo Angelo was gone. In his place was Vergil. He walked over to Ichigo and held out his hand to help her up.*

Dante sadi " Yes...you are a naughty man in a pink dress...you should fell bad...But anyways since that joke is done...what Are we doing Here?"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:23 am
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"Alright."

Dante sadi " Yes...you are a naughty man in a pink dress...you should fell bad...But anyways since that joke is done...what Are we doing Here?"
"How should I know. This is my tower. I'm wondering what you are all doing here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:26 am
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"Alright."

"How should I know. This is my tower. I'm wondering what you are all doing here."

Dante looked at Vergil and asked "Have you gotten any Mysterious letters?"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:32 am
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"Alright."

Dante looked at Vergil and asked "Have you gotten any Mysterious letters?"

"No, but Arkham has been acting strange lately. Maybe he knows something."

((This is Arkham in case you didn't know:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:06 am
*walks over to the window and climbs out of it but still hanging on* bye *lets go and falls*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:21 am
hydra4
*walks over to the window and climbs out of it but still hanging on* bye *lets go and falls*
"bye Kuroishi"Ichigo sayed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:29 am
okay im back but im tired night *falls sleep floating*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:32 am
hydra4
okay im back but im tired night *falls sleep floating*
"ummmmmm......"Ichigo grabs Kuroishi and puts him on her lap.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games