Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

RedWorld

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:29 pm
((Well, my profiles are up! If I mess up, tell me. ^^;; ))
Suisho walked through the path with a frustrated expression on her face. Behind her was a Lilty. He appeared to be yelling at her. "My goodness! Why do you have to be so harsh to me!?" he yelled out. Suisho turned around and yelled out, "You're being harsh on yourself, Tanki-chan!" ((It's a nickname she calls him, a bad one indeed. o.o)) "The name's Shinryaku-san, Iwa!!!!!" he raged out. ((Iwa is another nickname, another bad one. XD)) Suisho growled, and then smelled the stench of human blood. She sighed and looked in front of her, seeing a caravan. "..........Hm?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:20 am
eclestimon
Hana looked over to the male next to Kara Ni, and greeted,

"Hello...I'm Hana...nice to meet you..."

Stealth looks back at Hana and blinks for a moment before introducing himself. "Oh... sorry. My name is Stealth. It is a pleasure."  

Stealth_McCloud

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:05 pm
Hana lazily swung around her racket, and sighed,

"So...are we going to go fight now? Cuz we need to get that myrrh, and we need to get it soon..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:22 pm
Kikuchi was frustrated, she hated this forest already and it hadn't been too long really. She looked to Gurdy, "Hey, you find any magitite yet? We don't want you to be useless, doubt you'd want to be. Oi?" she said, looking to the brunette in the pink attire.

Gurdy couldn't help but shiver however, "I-I haven't found anything yet Miss Kikuchi," he stammered, "Y-yes, I wouldn't want to be a burden to you, you've done so much for me after all I--"

"Maybe I shouldn't rely on you so much, you don't have battle skills, you're not exactly a caravaner after all... it's fine Gurdy, I'll trek through you just keep close behind, is that fine with you...?"

Gurdy smiled warmly, "I suppose so, Miss Kikuchi, but if you see the chance, let me help you?"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:18 am
"Yeah...it might get cold and dark soon...we better start heading towards the myrr tree...which is probrably deeper in the forest.' kara Ni shiverd.

She motioned her hands to make it look like she was willing Hana and Stealth to move. "Let's go."

((Sorry for not being on very much lately...job is getting in my way))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:09 pm
((That's okay!))

Hana nodded, agreeing.

"Well...with the way this forest is set up, and what I heard about myrrh trees, I assume it would be in the deepest part, where the monsters are the strongest." she shrugged, and looked around, checking for any wurms. Maybe they'd drop a few magicites, or gil.

To Selkies, Gil was always good.  

eclestimon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:24 am
((Opps! I didn't read the first post when I posted! I see you're all in the Mushroom Forest! ^^;; ))
Suisho and Shinryaku both followed the carivan without speaking to each other at all. In the distance, they saw 10 feet tall mushrooms, standing to the ground. Suisho and Shinryaku both went in, seeing the other carivan. Suisho clutched onto the crystal she had around her neck. It wasn't any ordinary crystal at all. It was a dark one, reminding her of her rundown hometown she still lives in. Yes, she lived in Tida, which was pretty far off. She saw another carivan and ran to it. There, she saw the Selkie, looking for the catchipillars ((those are what the wurms are called, mkay? Well, at least in FF8 LOL! XD)) She looked around and saw one behind her. She could feel it behid them. "Watch out!" Suisho yelled sternly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:37 am
Hana swiftly turned around, and saw a catchipillar(?) behind her.

"Okay!" she exclaimed happily, and charged a focus attack, blasting it. She then smashed it with her racket a few more times, until it disappeared in a small puff of smoke. It left behind a Cure magicite. Picking it up, she tossed it around in her hands. "So...who wants it?"  

eclestimon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:43 am
Suisho looked down with a smile. "Why would I need it if I'm not even human?" she asked with a smirk. "Well I'll have it!" Shinryaku said, trying to reach for it. He was pretty short. Suisho shook her head. "Sorry about my little Tanki-chan," she said. "That's Shinryaku-san!" he yelled out, furiatingly. Suisho ignored him. "I'm Suisho..." she said. "And where are you guys going anyway? It's dangerous here, not to mention at my home! You guys should be more careful."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:58 am
Hana pouted, crossing her arms.

"Okay, we're getting myrrh so we can purify our crystal...and don't tell me that I need to be more careful! I can fight well, I lived in Leuda before!! Talk about dangerous homes there..."  

eclestimon

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:03 pm
"Who are these two, Hana?" Kara Ni smiled. She was happy that she seen more people. SHe loved meeting new people and since she left with the charavan, she's met a huge amount of people in a short time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:03 pm
Suisho then gasped. "Crystal....!?" she said, holding her head a bit. "I heard the story about mine before, I know it....!" Her memory was a complete blur. "I wish I knew..."  

RedWorld

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:07 pm
atomic_popsicle
"Who are these two, Hana?" Kara Ni smiled. She was happy that she seen more people. SHe loved meeting new people and since she left with the charavan, she's met a huge amount of people in a short time.

Suisho turned to Kara Ni. "I'm Suisho," she said. Her face held no expression since she was trying to remember. Her tiny crystal around her neck reacted a bit off of something unknown. It turned red and shook a bit. Shinryaku didn't notice. "I'm Shinryaku!" he said, smiling. The Lilty stood straight and happily. "It's good to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:16 pm
Kara Ni did a small bow. "Glad to meet you Suisho. Shinryaku."
Kara Ni loked up from her bow and noticed Suisho's crystal. "huh? Is that supposed to be red?"  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:20 pm
Suisho looked at her crystal and saw its redness growing. "It tells me that myrrh is near..." she said. "Since I'm not human, I have to destroy the myrrh and be on my way...... but I don't know why I do not.... Is it some kind of reaction I have to your human blood.....?"  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games