Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:05 pm
I'm Zahmen.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:35 am
XD that says it all, Z-man.  

KirbyVictorious

]Impetigo[

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:32 pm
Erm, hiyas!

Name's Impetigo, formerly inuzrule. I may be newbish, but, I assure you, not n00bish. I try to make intelligent posts on Gaia (and fail miserably xd ), and I used to hang out in the writer's forum, before I was ensnared by the GeeDee. *shudders violently, then enters a fetal postition*

I like to rant on and on and ON, so don't be surprised if you can't get me to shut up. I don't zip my lip very often. It comes with being a Gemini. wink

What also comes with my star sign is the apparent disability to stick with one idea. I'm too darn creative for my own good! And if I do stop writing, it's because all of my ideas are backlogged. It only takes a funny phrase to start me off again, whether it be fan fiction, a short story, an original character profile, or a poem. I actually FINISH poems though, instead of leaving them hanging.

That's it really. Hope to see ya'll around!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:54 pm
*superglomps]Impetigo[*

Welcome!
And please do not be shy to rant. We are a community of writers, we live to express ideas, thoughts, emotions. Anything and Everything.
And Im an Aries. burning_eyes (Im a pyro by nature and very... Charasmatic)
Cannot wait to see some of your posts.

Welcome again!
Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:16 pm
]Impetigo[-Gemini?!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

So THAT'S why I can't finish a thing.

Well, anyway, I must give you your inaguration -flyingclingglomptacklehuggleofwaffleydoom-

And now I'll dissapear. All ninja-like. ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:06 pm
♠ Oopsie- I posted once before introducing myself. redface Anyways- I'm Evan and I'm 14 right now. I've discovered a passion for writing last week and currently, I'm working on a little "fan fiction" called MTV land and watching TV in a hotel room sparked this entire tale. More about me is that I'm extremely tall, I can be your best friend or worst enemy, I'm a boy, I'm learning Deutsch and anything else you want to know- you can PM me or look in my profile.

One more thing- when I'm writing, I never put the spades in my posts. ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:15 pm
Welcome Evan!
Glad to have you.

Names Tak-Jak.
But I have a varity of nicnames.
So anything you like.
Be original and creative.
You're a writer. xp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:17 pm
Welcome! Evil Twin, your avatar and signature rock pretty hard. I won't lie. Though your profile kinda creeped me out... Hope you enjoy the guild! We comment on writing abusively, so you'll definately receive feedback if you so wish.  

BlackHawkGS

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:18 pm
Evan!

I love that name.

S'okay that you posted somewhere else before posting here. We won't shun you or anything.

Anyway, welcome, welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:22 pm
Once again, to be directed at the two new individuals.
My name is Zahmen.

Good afternoon.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:23 pm
Abusively? God..
then I am the Beater Queen!
...Im a comment whore...
Watch out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:27 pm
Yay! Hey Evan, Welcome! blaugh  

Oukow

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:30 pm
♠ Hi to all of those who greeted me. Hope it's not too soon for me to post some of my writing. xp It's in the "Works in Progress" subforum. sweatdrop ♠  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:32 pm
]Impetigo[!

Hi! Welcome!  

Oukow

Oukow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:33 pm
Evil_Twin_V1.337
♠ Hi to all of those who greeted me. Hope it's not too soon for me to post some of my writing. xp It's in the "Works in Progress" subforum. sweatdrop

*le gasp*

We have a friend in common. o.O;;
Your friend, Hell's Judgement is my friend.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games