Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Tarlow Highlands (The RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:11 pm
it floats back and lutia pulls a cable from seemingly nowhere and ataches it to the box and puts on an ear piece listening to a message
"...alright the answer will lie in mmecha main street"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:40 pm
"Um... Right." said the blue haired man. "It is an island a floating island caused by a massive load of floatium running hroughout the land itself. The control room is for the weather control device, its basically what keeps this place from getting stuck in a wind eddy or crashing into a mountain due to a passing breeze. It's also quite useful for farming." The man turned and wave Cad to follow as he climbed a short staircase into the glass paned room.

Desta rose and returned to Aria. Not bad Kanereshi... We will ahve to keep an eye on them... But not bad...  

deathstar175

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:56 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:00 am
Sou Jara
it floats back and lutia pulls a cable from seemingly nowhere and ataches it to the box and puts on an ear piece listening to a message
"...alright the answer will lie in mmecha main street"
Loryn stands by Lutia, waiting for something.  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:13 am
lutia smiled at loryn "this will probaly be trouble from the start so be ready"
she held up a scroll and let it go watching as it floated above them with lights danceing
"to mecha main street"
and they desapeared

(to mecha main street)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:54 pm
The Blue haired man stopped, and turned to Cad. "Here is an idea," he said taking a small device off the wall, "This is a portable transporter. See this buton? Right here?" he continued pointing to a big red button.  

deathstar175

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:18 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:35 am
"Yes, this is a personal teleporter, its how we scientists get home at night. You can use this to return to your base if you feel it is your home in Byako. That is what it does, it teleports you to your home and back here." He said handing it over to Cadwallander.  

deathstar175

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:56 am
---  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:15 pm
"Oh yes, just have it firmly attached to you and it will be brought with you. A chain or rope tied around the waist usually suffices. Also anything that you may be holding will be brought with you, including other people.  

deathstar175

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:40 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:27 pm
"We are right now in the main lab of the Tarlow Highlands, we are approximately 20 feet below the surface. As for exits and entrances, the building... It does... well I can't explain it but if you wish to be outside a way will appear. Let me show you." said the blue haired man, a ladder formed out of the wall and the cieling above it melted into a tunnel like form with the lagdder extending the rest of the way to the surface.  

deathstar175

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:24 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:31 pm
"That sums it pretty well.. Sometimes you don't even have to think about roomstat you want i it in you sub concious. I myself have stumbled on several rooms and found tools i wouldn't need for another week..."
he continued.  

deathstar175

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:57 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items