Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:29 pm
"take this!" he yelled as put the palm of both of his hands on the ground and then yelled "eruption" as a crack on the ground formed and lava came out of it and it flew at reito  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:31 pm
he was able to avoid the hand for awhile but then it was able to grab him because he had almost triped he was struggling to get lose out of the hands grip but its grip was too tight and he couldnt get out  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:31 pm
"A hand? is that the best you can do?" Reito said sounding annoyed. She looked down and noticed the crck and sweatdroped "I have a bad feeling about this" she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:35 pm
she heard reito say that and quickly got angry because she was the kind to get angry quickly "grr you want to see something better then " she wasnt that creative so all she made was a huge spike of metal while still keeping the hands grip on frost she sent the huge spike of metal towards reito but it failed as it got in the way of flames lava and melted  

tinyestagain

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:37 pm
Reito started laughing at the girl "HA HA! I LAUGH AT YOU YOU CANT DO ANYTHING!" she said and continued to laugh. (Yes she has a big mouth)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:39 pm
he looked at what was happening and gigled a bit because Reito had gotten the girl all angry and so quickly he then continued to struggle trying to get out of the hands grip "oh wait duh" he then froze the hand it was still metal but frozen so she sould have lesser effect on it with her powers  

gants

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:42 pm
she didnty notice but she had gotten lesser control on the hand causing it to fall to the ground not fully but it fell causing it to crack a bit because it was incased in ice "grrrrrrrrr!! take this!!" she yelled getting angry at reito she took a whole bunch of metal that was around reito creating an orb of metal that reito was now in and making it get smaller and smaller  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:47 pm
"heh heh perfect now let me just heat it up" he said as he then used his fire breath on the metal orb reito was in (he doesnt know she likes the heat)

"haha!" he exclaimed the hands grip losened and he escaped he kicked that hand so it would break he now threw icicles at the girl  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:47 pm
Reito looked all around her "OH YA YOUR LOOKING AT A FIRST CLASS ENTENKA WARRIOR!" she shouted as she put her hands on the ,etal. She was glowing bright red as flames came out. The ball turned a bright red.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:51 pm
"uh oh" magnet said she dodged the icicles but wasnt able to dodge all of them so she got hit she lost balance in her flight a bit (shes levitating btw) but then got control in her powers again "hey you fire boy take care of that ice kid!"  

tinyestagain

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:53 pm
The ball then exploded. Reito poped out and turned to the flame boy. She winked at him and said "Thanks for that charged I was so cold that my power was low. If you didnt do that I would have passed out" then she smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:53 pm
(oops you finished first so this wouldnt make sence)  

tinyestagain

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:56 pm
(^LOL we posted at the same time look at the times^ lets just pretend your happened before mine)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:58 pm
"what the...she enjoys it when its realy hot?" he said confused

"yup oh and entenka is the sun..........hmm i never tryed this" he thought of something he could do he slamed both of his hands on the ground while yelling "thundra!!" he made a whole lot of spikes of ice in a bunch at the one who could control metal  

gants

tinyestagain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:01 pm
(nah just forget it lol)

she didnt get hit by the ice but it hit her metal bag which hit her and made her go flying across the city "not again!" she yelled as she flew from impact she still had her bag but all the gold had fallen out  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games