Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
KH characters and their shadow ones or your own roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:39 pm
((Hey this is Sphinx-chan, my account got hacked so I had to make a new one, I totally forgot to say that for this RP..Anywho.. XD))

Xia nodded a bit. "Yes, that makes sense. To think, we're split people from one person. It's strange.." she said softly, looking towards the ground.

"To think you're precious leader hasn't told you.. Or maybe he doesn't know.. Wonder what he'd say if he found out.." Aiux said with a smirk as she stopped a bit, turning her head slightly to Xia.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:47 pm
*walks past them* ........................... *stops in front of them and takes his mini keyblade away from him* .............. *pushes him over and just smiles and walks away slowly*  

hydra4

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:35 pm
ShadowSora*whispers*"You know you don't get the real one. The real one is infused into my body."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:25 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
ShadowSora*whispers*"You know you don't get the real one. The real one is infused into my body."
".............." writes in sand "can i please have my keyblade back the rest of mine are gone and" he stopped writing and started crying "my father gave me that keyblade"  

hydra4

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:26 pm
ShadowSora"How about a prototype of a better version of that. I've been slowly working on it on the inside of me. There's a small effect though if you use it too often the part of your body it's touching will become like my true body, completely black."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 pm
writes "no i need my fathers"  

hydra4

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:54 pm
ShadowSora"Then you'll need to fight me for it."*shadow stretches and pulls haseo's soul in. inside body room completely black*"Hello."*keyblade appears*"Do you want this?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:05 pm
moves hair out of eyes to reveal User Image
"ill fight you without that evil weapon" eyes go white ((yes it looks like the nazi sign and no it isnt my friend drew that and he isnt a natzi worshipper))  

hydra4

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:26 am
ShadowSora"Wasn't expecting that. Oh well. Let's go."*moves quickly and swiftly around Haseo*"So who's going to make the first move?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:06 pm
me JYUUKENHOU HAKKE ROKUJUU YONSHOU SIXT-FOUR POINTS OF DIVINITY *starts striking him in the stomach* two points *srikes again* 4 points  

hydra4

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:35 pm
((is that the palms from Naruto?))
ShadowSora"So you aren't weak do you really need the keyblade then?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:17 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
((is that the palms from Naruto?))
ShadowSora"So you aren't weak do you really need the keyblade then?"
((yeah)) continues striking " 62 ,64" as he aid his final blow it blew shadow sora away  

hydra4

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:53 pm
((Did you just change it to something else becuase it doubles each time it doesn't go by 2s))
ShadowSora"Oww. That actually hurt."*holds keyblade infront of self and covers it in darkness and grows longer*"Let's go."*Swings sword left and right*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:00 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
((Did you just change it to something else becuase it doubles each time it doesn't go by 2s))
ShadowSora"Oww. That actually hurt."*holds keyblade infront of self and covers it in darkness and grows longer*"Let's go."*Swings sword left and right*
((theres another actually dude theres at least 50 different kind of those)) lets *gets into another stance*  

hydra4

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:09 am
ShadowSora*grows shadow wings flies up and attacks like Cloud in KH1 swings at*"Try this!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff