Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
A time of death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you like the best from this rp?
  somad~not garra~
  spark
  Aura
  muffy
  Kurioshi
  Greg
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:43 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
yeah want me to *gets an evil look* ahhhhhhh *drops to ground with electricity running through his right arm* so this is what he meant *it stops and he gets up*
hey whats wrong ? why is your arm looks like its burnt? emo
its nothing and the reason is someone did something to me so that if i get an evil idea or do something evil something bad will happen to me thats why i was on the bottom of the ocean so long someone did that to my arm
if that were me i would be dead right now xp emo
for somereason i cant die man i wish i could give that up
*cuts himself and quiuckly recovers* i cut every day and i still dont feel it emo im just not human emo
k your a blood sucker right  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:46 am
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
its nothing and the reason is someone did something to me so that if i get an evil idea or do something evil something bad will happen to me thats why i was on the bottom of the ocean so long someone did that to my arm
*cuts himself and quiuckly recovers* i cut every day and i still dont feel it emo im just not human emo
no and i never will be stare i dont know what i am all i know is that im not human emo  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:50 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
no and i never will be stare i dont know what i am all i know is that im not human emo
well all i now is i did something bad and i was blown into space and this voice gave me some sort of weapon and he said it was one of a kind and it would keep me from doing to this world what i did to the last and the weird thing is he knew my name  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:53 am
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
well all i now is i did something bad and i was blown into space and this voice gave me some sort of weapon and he said it was one of a kind and it would keep me from doing to this world what i did to the last and the weird thing is he knew my name
well i dont care about other worlds or who came from them but i wouldnt like to destroy one sad emo  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:06 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

"i am!" she smiled and revieled her fangs  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:07 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
well i dont care about other worlds or who came from them but i wouldnt like to destroy one sad emo
hm who ever said i destroyed one  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:07 am
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

"damos did" she sat on the ground next to them  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:12 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

who is Damos ? emo  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:15 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

who is Damos ? emo

"i thought your name was damos lenny something er another"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:17 am
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

who is Damos ? emo

it Somad if you will stare who is this damos you confused me with? *asking maybe it a link to his past and what he is* emo  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:21 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

who is Damos ? emo

it Somad if you will stare who is this damos you confused me with? *asking maybe it a link to his past and what he is* emo

"it has the same letters!!" she ran out side  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:26 am
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

who is Damos ? emo

*thinks to himself * it has my name spelled backwards or his spelled backwards..... what am i? emo  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:30 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
who is Damos ? emo

*thinks to himself * it has my name spelled backwards or his spelled backwards..... what am i? emo

"a person " she comes back in and smiles "i was just screwin with ya"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:37 am
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
who is Damos ? emo

thats just low stare *smacks her but not to hard just a lit tap**thinks to himself *i dont think she is lying though thier just has to be something or someone who can explian what i am emo  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:42 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Axels_girlfriend
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

thats just low stare *smacks her but not to hard just a lit tap**thinks to himself *i dont think she is lying though thier just has to be something or someone who can explian what i am emo

"what or who might be able to find out who or what you are " she points to somad  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games