Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 095 - Caprice/Mirael Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:11 am
He watched her and he blinked some as he watched her slowly start to disaper aswell, he waved at her slowly as he looked to her " buy buy Capiece " he sead lightly and smiling just alittle as he sat there holding his sword as his memorie started to fad to black as she was being pulled out of it and put back into the real world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:15 am
She nodded as her soul was gone, slammed back into her own body. In fact, she ended up falling off the bed. She was glad she was on the bottom, and not the top bunk. Caprice was only back in her body for a minute, minute and a half at most when voices began flooding into her open mind. No, not voices she realized. Screams. Holding her hand in her hands, she walked over to the window, and then she turned white as a ghost. It was Morvik. And he had Layla. He had her little sister, and she was all tied up, and screaming. "Oh god...." her voice was barely a whisper as she looked at them, her breath becoming shaky as her hands dropped from her head.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:47 am
He had started to wake up durring all this partl;y do to the noise she made when she fell, adn the extremly wired felling of having sonmeone else inside your mind wial you were sleep and tamperiong with your memories. he slowly opened his eyes andh e yawned bed, not quite fully rested, but that bit of energy he had gained had really helped him he sat up slowly and stretched his arms some before hestarted to look around and he noticed her over by the windwo he blinked just alittle as he looked to her thinking somen " um...Caprice, are you ok ? he asked slowly standing up and moving over there having a slight headach from the ofdd activity.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:46 am
Her hands clenched into tight fists as her whole body starting to shake with fear. She couldn't believe that Morvik would sink so low as to do that to her. Then Caprice realized why--he was trying to lure her out. Her whole body's expression changed almost instantly from the fear to a very deep, once-concealed anger that had been raging within for years, and it was getting worse every second that she looked out the window.She peeled her eyes away from the window and looked at Lazoras, her eyes flashing gold for a second before going back to their normal greyish-brown. "I'm alright, for now at least. I'm not the one who should be worried about right now." She took off her jacket, pulling the daggers out of the double sheath, she checked them for sharpness then replaced them.

Boy wanted a fight--he was damn well getting one. She checked in her shoes and the sides of her legs for various knives, then nodded. There was only one more thing she needed--that bow she'd been working on ages and ages ago. She lifted up the mattress on her bed, then pulled out a very old, looking bow, then checked the string and found it was tight. She grabbed the three arrows that were sitting there and she held them in her hand. "It appears I have some business to take care of." she opened up the window, putting the arrows under the sheath strap to keep them down, the bow as well. She sat in the window, looking around, performing a mathematical equation in her mind. She didn't exactly like jumping from so high up, but she couldn't exactly catch a flier from the ground. She waited as he flew closer and closer to the dorms, but never quite close enough for her liking.

Closing her eyes, she took a breath, then opened them as she jumped out of the window, then spread her arms out as she chose her trajectory. She didn't realize that when falling from so high, you'd fall at such great a speed, at least, not in the visible sense. Seeing some rather tall trees, she moved towards them, sticking her hands out. She caught a branch, then swung around and released, heading upwards onto a higher branch. She then proceeded to move from tree to tree, heading towards the northern half of the courtyard.

[Exit to North Courtyard]]

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:19 am
He had watched all of this take place hardly nowing anything about what was going on, all he could realy say he new, was that she was puss3ed, and ready for war. he focesed and his sword appered in his arms and he quickly sliped it onto his back and tightened the strap on himself so it couldnt move much atall and he moved to the window he focused hard and his wings relesed from his back and stretched our before coming togehter as he lunged out the window and he chanced after her. not flying anywere near max speed if he did taht he would end up loosing her in his own dust, and that wasnt what he wanted. he kept his eyes on her as he moved along with her. He didnt know what was going on, what had happined or anything, all he knew was that he wouldnt let anything happin to Caprice, even if he had to risk his live, 10 times over. He lover her, and he wouldnt giver her up to any force good ro bad untill he new for a fact it was her time  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:12 pm
Layla had been running her rear end off to get in here, to get away from the fighting and the two winged ones--especially the one who called himself Morvik. Scary people they were. Very, very scary people indeed. She looked at the number, saying "095" as she did and nodded as it said who's room this was. She took the key and unlocked the dorm room, and then closed the door but didn't lock it again as she had Caprice's key and she didn't want to lock her out. She then looked around and saw the pictures of them in front of a computer and smiled. "Yup, it's Sissy alright," she said as she giggled. She then ran into the bathroom and closed the door, hiding.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:32 pm
He slowed his wings leting his feet touch the ground before he slowly opened her doo and pushed it open not moving in quickly not wonting to scar the young one as he moved inside and over to the couch slowly and he gently sat Caprice donw on her butt ont he couch and he smiled lightly as he took a step back closing his eyes his wings moced up some and thin moved into his back quickly and nerly painlessly now, thow the forse had made him stumble and almost fall he seemed fine and not a drop of blood was spelt form his back. he slowly opened his eyes and he looked to Caprice before he mvoed to the kitchen " you can come out now little missy " he sead as he got himself a quick drink of water before he filled up to classes and mvoed back to caprice puting on on the table and holding one out to her, the one on the table apperently for her sissy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:44 pm
Caprice had her good arm wrapped around Lazoras as her eyes were closed. Apparently she didn't much like flying all that well anymore. Hearing a door open, she allowed herself to look around and found that they were in her dorm room now, and she sighed with relief. She smiled a little bit, almost shyly, as he set her down on the couch. She much prefferred the ground for now compared to anything else after her little venture. It was something she didn't, and knowingly wouldn't, repeat for quite some time. But still... she'd done what she did with her bad hand. She wondered what she could have done with her good hand had she decided to use it. Her good hand reached otu a little as Lazoras stumbled, then dropped to her lap as he went into the kitchen. When he held out a glass of water to her, she took it with a smile. "Thank you," she said as she brought the drink to her lips, sipping at it.

Layla heard voices and backed away toward a wall, covering her mouth so she wouldn't breathe too loudly. Slowly, she replayed the voices in her head and knew who they were after some long thinking. Her small hand grabbed the doorknob and turned it slowly and she opened it a crack, her face peering through. Seeing that it was Caprice and her friend, and that her friend no longer had wings, she came from the bathroom and walked halfway over to Caprice, her hands holding onto her dress. She seemed fine now, but how? She looked up at the man for a moment, then back to Caprice and ran over to her, jumping on the couch and hugging her tight. "Sissy!" she was almost to the point of tears.

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:58 pm
Lazoras smiled lightly and he moved and he walked across the room and he sat donw on the floor silently leting thim ketch up but staying withing voice rang and he leaned aginst the wall siting ont he ground as he slowly clossed his eyes thinking some apperently very worn out and with not having alot of sleep still very tired proboly using up almost all his new energy just in his flying. he let his ears stay open so he heard most of what they sead and would now if they were in danger, he seemed to slowly get close to falling alseep and closser and closer every second, he had seemed like he had bean worried about her till now and with the relif came his tiredness  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:20 am
Caprice drew in a sharp breath through her teeth a** he was hugged tight by the fairy-girl. "Nice to see you, too, Mums." She chuckled a bit as she watched Lazoras move across the room. She knew he must have been exhausted from everything he'd done for her today, and all that she'd taken from him. Carefully, she turned Layla around and pointed at Lazoras. "Layla, this is Lazoras. Well... a very tired Lazoras who is welcome to use my bed if he wishes for some rest." She smiled as she kissed her 'little sisters' cheek, then whispered in the girl's ear, "he's... the one I love." She set the glass down and wrapped her arm around the blue-haired child. "Please... understand that I know our people will disapprove... but I want you to support me in my decision."

"OOh, guess what? Guess what? I found my real sissy, and she's younger than me!" She giggled as she was turned around and looked at the man who'd stood by her when Caprice was fighting. Hearing what Caprice whispered in her ear, her eyes widened and she looked up at her. Her sister never ever broke rules, but she was bending them almost to the point of breaking them with this information that Layla now knew. When Caprice asked her to understand, she nodded. "Little Sissy is, too. She used to be fairy.. but parents forced her into angel somehow." She looked very sad. "Sissy... my other sissy said that if she didn't help someone soon... then she was going to be damned. But.. then she froze. Everyone in room stopped moving. Can you help her? I don't want little sissy to go to bad place."

[[btw, "little sissy" is not roleplayed by me. Some other girl came up with it]]

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:34 am
Lazoras had listened to what she sead " yeah yeah i know " he sead and he smiled his eyes still closed as he sat there silently " im fine right her aginst the wall " he sead as he sat there and he yawned " besides im going to make shour atlest for now i stay close anofe that i know if anything happins to anything to you both " he sead and he yawned bigger as he laed there for a bit before he wispered out " a blanket would proboly be nice thow " he sead lightly as he sat there eyes closed softly he slowly pulled his sword off and he layed it donw beside him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:57 am
Caprice blinked a bit. So she knew of her sister yet she continued to call Caprice 'Sissy'? That was.... odd. But she didn't mind it much, in fact, she was glad that the child was still able to think of her as a sister. She sighed a bit, closing her eyes as she thought of the predicament. She couldn't say she was an expert, but she'd definitely done her fair share of studying. "I'll try. But you'd have to get a copy of whatever scripture she may have, first. Okay?" She patted Layla on the head, then smiled as she looked at Lazoras. She sighed a bit, chuckling as he seemed to choose the wall. She'd called him her hero and now he was living up to it. Go figure. But she could understand why after what had happened. Slowly, she slid Layla from her lap and got up, looking through her closet she found a blanket with wolves on it and grabbed it, then put it over Lazoras. "And a blanket it you'll have." Slowly, she placed a hand on his head and ran it down to his cheek before returning to the couch, giving Layla another 'hug' so she wouldn't feel left out.

Layla nodded when Caprice told her she needed the texts. A brilliant linguist she was. She smiled as Caprice didn't seem upset that Layla found her real sissy. In fact, she'd seemed happy about it. She looked at the glass that was on the table and picked it up with both hands drinking from it while she watched Caprice and Lazoras. She could tell from the way her sissy smiled and talked that she really did love him. She was happy for her, but sad at the same time. She giggled as she was hugged again. "I love you, sissy," she said with a big smile, feeling much better. She giggled and drank more of her water then put it in her lap as she wrapped her arms around Caprice, nuzzling into her a bit.

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:13 am
He had nuzzled into the blanket and wraped it around him some he felt Caprices hand go around his keep and he kissed it very lightly " thank you Caprice " he sead smiling brightly as he nuzzled donw some " now, you to ladys have fun " he sead smiling " just try not to make me up unless you realy need me " he sead smiling and yawning as he sat there " o, and nice to meet you little miss Layla " he sead lightly " please, dont distrust all angels becouse of one bad apple " he sead his words ahd goten quiter as it ended and he fell asleep shortly after he finashed his sentance  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:11 am
Caprice, blinked, then chuckled as Lazoras fell asleep shorty after speaking. That was so cute of him. She rocked back and forth a bit as she held onto Layla, nodding. "He's a smart one, you should listen to him. Take your real sister, for example." She blew against her temple, giggling. "Love you too, Mums." She blinked, smiling greatly as the child nuzzled into her. She'd missed Layla so very much over the years after her family had been transferred away again. She was very happy to have the girl back in her life again. "Do you have a place to stay? As I assume your brilliant little mind got you an enrollment in this school and that you are not simply here on a visit." She smirked a bit as she said this, for Caprice was no fool.

Layla was feeling much happier now, for when people were as statues, she'd felt scared and alone, and now she had her big sister back. She blinked as she took notice of their affection. She hoped that The Counselor's would never hear of this--Caprice could be barred from their homeland if they did. It was against the laws, ever since that incident from a long time ago. "Okay! I make my own decisions about people, even angels. Judging is bad, isn't it?" She smiled again, then t faded and she shook her head. "I almost did but...." she didn't say anything else, it was a very complicated topic and she didn't know a lot of about it herself. "But Sakina's here, too, right? So I get room with her?" She blinked, then got up from Caprice's lap and looked out the window, watching. "Hey... isn't that your doctor lady helping Mr. Morvik down there?"

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:46 pm
Lazoras turned alittle as he leaned to the wall there and after a moment showing he was in a deep sleep he lost his balance and he fell to a lay his head resting lightly on the floor as he layed there smiling some that it was partly hidden by the blanket. his sword layed beside him on the ground it was short and bulky like roman knights sword, you had to get close to your enemy but once you did it was over. he had no shield, thow that kind of sword was usualy used with one. his angel winds gone atlest for the moment, his tummy mark had chanched some and he hadnt noticed but it had lost a alittle of its black color, proboly from how he showed such emotion when Caprice was in a fight, and how he helped save the little girl that was pure and didnt diserve to be in the prodiciment, he smiled as he slept laying silently in the blanket on the floor aginst the wall. he gave off a warm felling int he room with his smile and his good mood, and atlest for this time, his dream wasnt bad, somehow, it was peaceful, a dream worth having, one that didnt bring up bad memories or anything, it filled him with warmth, and in turn the room seemed to have a overall warmer tone to it  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff