Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:31 am
Biohazard EXTREME
My question is why are people complaining about Jill's voice? I happen to think she sounds pretty cool. Rebecca on the other hand... And Wesker?
Dammit, Capcom, you cheap bastards! Hire the original voice actors not a bunch of wannabes who butcher them! Seriously, Wesker's voice actor, (who I think is the same one from REmake) now sounds like a douche, trying to fake the accent that Richard Waugh brought to the character in Code Veronica, RE0 and RE4. It's ******** stupid.

Also, there doesn't appear to be any footage of RE2, so no such luck. Claire and Leon won't be in it.

Damn it.... that makes me really sad... I really wanted to see Leon and Claire done over in better graphics... Bagururrrr......

Btw, Excellent Sig, Bio.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:32 am
Well, I wanna see Wesker with his original voice! Not some... Umm... what do you call those people who work for cheaper whenever a union goes on strike?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:35 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I wanna see Wesker with his original voice! Not some... Umm... what do you call those people who work for cheaper whenever a union goes on strike?

I'd call anyone else trying to do Wesker's voice a desperate wannabe. Nothing can compare to the original... ::sighs:: It's really depressing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:45 am
Well, I wouldn't go that far. Don't blame him. Blame Capcom.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:48 am
Yea... I blame Capcom... for creating this series and allowing me to get obsessed and then have the nerve to disappoint me... lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:55 am
Well seriously! I understand that hiring Richard Waugh might be a little more costly, but hell, the fans deserve it! Although, I could blame Richard himself...

The Metal Gear Solid remake, Twin Snakes for the GameCube was gonna have a different cast, but Davit hayter, the guy who did the voice of Solid Snake, pout his own money into making sure the original cast was rehired.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:57 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well seriously! I understand that hiring Richard Waugh might be a little more costly, but hell, the fans deserve it! Although, I could blame Richard himself...

The Metal Gear Solid remake, Twin Snakes for the GameCube was gonna have a different cast, but Davit hayter, the guy who did the voice of Solid Snake, pout his own money into making sure the original cast was rehired.

crying Such a nobleman... if only we had the same representation.... Maybe if I write Richard a reeeally sweet letter, he'll take pity on the franchise and barge in, guns blazing, so that Capcom can continue their tradition of scrapping a game when its almost done so they can remake it... the right way...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:00 am
Maybe I should pay him a little visit.. He only lives a couple hours away. I just don't know the address, but I'm sure he's listed.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:03 am
I wish I could take a drive to go see him... Where does he live?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:07 am
London Ontario, I'm pretty sure.... But hey.... GOOD,.... GOOD FREAKIN NEWS!!!

http://imdb.com/name/nm0915299/

He's back as Wesker in RE5. Thank god for that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:10 am
EXCELLENT!!!!

Wooooohooooo!!!!!! There is salvation, in the form of Richard! xd

I can excuse Chronicals if he's back in 5... So long as I get my fix, I'll be a happy girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:12 am
I get some sick form of satisfaction knowing that people with Wiis who are all "I'm not getting a PS3 or a 360!" get to miss out on Wesker's voice actor in Umbrella Chronicles.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:13 am
Me too. Somehow, this makes everything just so much better....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:16 pm
I have uploaded the new Umbrella Chronicles trailer as a .swf file into media fire, for anyone who wants it: http://www.mediafire.com/?6st6mc9xvgl  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:07 pm
NotteRequiem
Blood Countess Bathory

Can't wait for the Resident Evil bundle pack, either.

What's going to be in the bundle pack anyways? I heard it was Re4, Code Veronica, and Outbreak... Nothing too much to be excited about (unless you don't own these games...). Is there going to be some special item that accompanies them?

No. It' sjust crap games besides Veronica ( cause I love it. ) nothing new, which is why it's only 29.99.

And, EXTREME, The game is going to be co-op and from Zero to RE3..so yes/ Claire and Leon are in it. They didn't show anything cause I'm sure they want to suprise us with the upgrades, since RE2 and 3 never got remade.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games