Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:26 am
Uenna
Ugh, I'm getting so behind on my welcomes x_X.. Well, I say welcome to everyone that I haven't welcomed yet~!

Haha! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:37 am
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
Ugh, I'm getting so behind on my welcomes x_X.. Well, I say welcome to everyone that I haven't welcomed yet~!

Haha! xp

Lol, hush you xd  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:04 pm
Uenna
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna

Haha! xp

Lol, hush you xd

Dont hush Whte...I'll ban you!!!!!!

Haha...Just kidding whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:17 am
ive been here for a while but hello!  

Mr. Kennedy

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:51 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna
WhteUmbrella001
Uenna

Haha! xp

Lol, hush you xd

Dont hush Whte...I'll ban you!!!!!!

Haha...Just kidding whee

Lol XD That's like, the second or third time you've threatened to ban me xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:46 pm
I just played 40 hours of RE4 after renting the Game Cube its self and defeated it and I loved it! whee I"m happy to be a member of the guild! blaugh  

Anubis_Stirs

Uenna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:49 am
The Morning Star
I just played 40 hours of RE4 after renting the Game Cube its self and defeated it and I loved it! whee I"m happy to be a member of the guild! blaugh
Awesome! Welcome to the Guild! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:49 pm
The Morning Star

Welcome aboard the the greatest RE guild...Make yourself at home!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:15 pm
Hi! I'm Sarcasm, but most people just call me Sar. ^^;; I like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. I've played RE1(original and REmake), RE2, RE3, RE:CVX, and RE4. Never played Outbreak though. I also own both of the RE movies. Generally, I like videogames, TV, anime, drawing, Japanese, and translating. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:15 am
[-Sarcasm-]
Hi! I'm Sarcasm, but most people just call me Sar. ^^;; I like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. I've played RE1(original and REmake), RE2, RE3, RE:CVX, and RE4. Never played Outbreak though. I also own both of the RE movies. Generally, I like videogames, TV, anime, drawing, Japanese, and translating. 3nodding

Welcome to the guild. Do you know Japanese?  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:57 am
[-Sarcasm-]
Awesome whee Welcome to the guild~! You like anime too? :3 What's your favourite?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:01 pm
Hey Hinora here. I havent played to much of the games but I love the plot line to it and am quite into the Surival Horror genre more the rp side than the gaming mind you

Well I guess thats it for now.  

Hinora

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:29 pm
Just wanted to let y'all know that i'm back temporarily (I have been grounded for bad grades) so that's why i haven't been on in like forever... but if anyone could tell me about the new RP that replaced the S.T.A.R.S. plz let me know biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:38 pm
Hinora
Hey Hinora here. I havent played to much of the games but I love the plot line to it and am quite into the Surival Horror genre more the rp side than the gaming mind you

Well I guess thats it for now.

Welcome to the guild! biggrin And welcome back, Leirbag!  

Uenna

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:38 pm
I like to see new members  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games