Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:04 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"thers nothing to talk about!" she turned away from him "I stand alone not letting any one in"

Takaru stood up. "Then that doesn't make sense."

"why" she continues to turn away

"Well..." He puts a wheat stem in his mouth. "You complain about people not talking to you and the people that want to help, you just refuse. So, I'm a little confused."

"its quite simple no one talks to me then they wait and when they do i dont want it " she stands up wipes her face and she walks to a window "but i overreact when people do talk to me i feel so bad ..." she looks at sakrua being taken to a better hospital "and i always hurt thorse who come close to me"

Takaru walked by her. "But I won't hurt you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:08 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"thers nothing to talk about!" she turned away from him "I stand alone not letting any one in"

Takaru stood up. "Then that doesn't make sense."

"Well..." He puts a wheat stem in his mouth. "You complain about people not talking to you and the people that want to help, you just refuse. So, I'm a little confused."

"its quite simple no one talks to me then they wait and when they do i dont want it " she stands up wipes her face and she walks to a window "but i overreact when people do talk to me i feel so bad ..." she looks at sakrua being taken to a better hospital "and i always hurt thorse who come close to me"

"i hurt them thought " she looked at the floor and turned around to find him nearer to her "but i always try to stop but its the demon inside of me"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:10 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"i hurt them thought " she looked at the floor and turned around to find him nearer to her "but i always try to stop but its the demon inside of me"

"Well," He leaned by the window. "You choose on how to use it. If it' inside you, then you control it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:12 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"Well," He leaned by the window. "You choose on how to use it. If it' inside you, then you control it."

"i cant" she looked up at him "ive tryed ever since i was little it just comes out when im angry "  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:13 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"i cant" she looked up at him "ive tryed ever since i was little it just comes out when im angry "

"Are you angry now? Because it seems to me that your talking to someone." He looked at her and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:20 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"Are you angry now? Because it seems to me that your talking to someone." He looked at her and smiled.

"its not just when i talk its when i persure a relasionship " she looks down away from him  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:24 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"its not just when i talk its when i persure a relasionship " she looks down away from him

"I just wanted to be friends. Is tht ok?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:28 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"that fine just dont make me mad" she looked up at him and smiled  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:30 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"I'll try not too." He moved the wheat stem in his mouth back and forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:33 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"i gunna go now" she walks out of the room  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:37 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"K, cya." He turned and looked out the window. He looked at his right palm and it had a dark symbol on it. "Be lucky girl, you don't have what I have." He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:42 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

"K, cya." He turned and looked out the window. He looked at his right palm and it had a dark symbol on it. "Be lucky girl, you don't have what I have." He said to himself.

she goes to a different room and looks out the window and sits on it  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:50 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

Takaru walked around looking a little depressed. "It will come soon..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:53 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

she jumped out of the window and her wings spred far she flew by Takaru and nearly blew him over  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:54 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic

she jumped out of the window and her wings spred far she flew by Takaru and nearly blew him over

He turned and looked at her for a second, but turned back and kept walking.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games