Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Well, as far as I see it, this Swap Magic disc is for the PS2 only, which I sold off a long time ago, since I got my beloved PS3.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall
RE4 was easily the cheesiest RE scene. :XP:

Well, Ashley is whiny. You can't have whine without cheese.

Brilliant. Your wit amazes me.

Let's see.

In Code Veronica when Wesker says, "Oh little fishy come see my hook." That was completely aweful.

And, yes, the laughing. Dear God...  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:07 pm
I can only handle Code Veronica in small doses, to be honest. Any other RE game I can beat in one playthrough, but not Code Veronica, simply because I can only take so much Steve and Alfred.

Oh, and thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I can only handle Code Veronica in small doses, to be honest. Any other RE game I can beat in one playthrough, but not Code Veronica, simply because I can only take so much Steve and Alfred.

Oh, and thank you. 3nodding

No problem. You're easily my favorite person in the forum. Your posts make my day everyday. biggrin

God. Steve and Alphred. The destruction of Wesker's personality. They could have at least had the decency to put these horrid elements in different games. Or not at all. Preferably the later.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:31 pm
When the world is mine, you're getting South America.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:05 pm
Another thing I dislike is James Marcus/Leech Queen doing that weird opera singing in RE0. Had too much of a fantasy RPG feel to it. I didn't think it fit in with the RE atmosphere.  

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:38 pm
Thanks. I'll have to brush up on my Portugese and Spanish biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:28 pm
RoninFox
Another thing I dislike is James Marcus/Leech Queen doing that weird opera singing in RE0. Had too much of a fantasy RPG feel to it. I didn't think it fit in with the RE atmosphere.
I also agree with that very very much. His "White Mage" robe didn't help either.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
When the world is mine, you're getting South America.
Can I have Antarctica? I can transform it into an R&R Retreat for your armies of minions, just like COBRA did in G. I. Joe.

Anyways... in RE4, all the constant lingo about Leon being a bit part in Salazar and Saddler's script/play. And Leon's talk of how the story sounds lousy to him. Then at the end when Saddler is all like "This will not end like one of your American movies!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:41 pm
Yeah that was terrible. But you know, after all that talk about Code Veronica, the whole game is pretty much cheese.
I mean, you got Steve breaking through the window to shoot down the bandersnatch. Then you got his little, "FATHARRRR!!!" And then his cheesy little speech. Seriously, that's when us fans should've been like, "Are Capcom employees high on asbestos or something?" I mean, was it MEANT to be cheesy? I wouldn't think so... So did they honestly think that Steve's little speech actually came off as sad and dramatic?  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
RoninFox
I also agree with that very very much. His "White Mage" robe didn't help either.

Seriously, what the hell was that? And why was he singing opera again? Because I missed the purpose.

Errr...

SALAZAR: You're nothing but an extra in my script, so don't get
too carried away. Your biggest scene is over.

LEON: I don't ever remember being a part of your crappy script.

SALAZAR: Well then, why don't you show me what a first-class
script is like: Through your own actions.

They both think they're so cool.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:42 pm
Maybe he was singing opera just to set us up for RE4. Kind of a, "You think THIS is bad? Just wait! We got something that'll REALLY blow your mind!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:55 pm
Once again, you've made my day! 3nodding You have a special place in my heart for that one.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:55 pm
Don't forget the original RE1.

As for Steve's death... Well... It was fairly well done... Unfortunately, it was one of those deaths that by the time it happened, I hated the character enough to be delighted to see him go.

Much like Aeris in Final Fantasy 7.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games