Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:19 pm
Alies
*She walks into the tea house and sees them together. She stops in the door with the sleeping Yuka in her arms.* Oh maybe I should leave...
yuka: if you leave, leave me here  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:21 pm
Rimshee
Alies
*She walks into the tea house and sees them together. She stops in the door with the sleeping Yuka in her arms.* Oh maybe I should leave...

*She looked down at the baby and nodded.* I thought you were sleeping. *She said softly and kissed his forhead.*  

Alies

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:23 pm
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

*She looked down at the baby and nodded.* I thought you were sleeping. *She said softly and kissed his forhead.*
i was  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:24 pm
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

i was

Where do you want to be sat down at? In your fathers arms? *She looked up at Rimshee then back down at the baby.*  

Alies

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:28 pm
Alies
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

i was

Where do you want to be sat down at? In your fathers arms? *She looked up at Rimshee then back down at the baby.*
let us wait, i want to see what happens  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:29 pm
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

i was

let us wait, i want to see what happens

*She sat down in the corner and nodded.* Whatever you want little one.  

Alies

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:30 pm
Rimshee
*he moved his lips to an inch or 2 from her's*

She blushed softly as his lips moved closer to hers, her eyes slowly closed as she slowly stated to lean in as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:37 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She blushed softly as his lips moved closer to hers, her eyes slowly closed as she slowly stated to lean in as well.
*he kissed her gently*
let us just wait till they stop  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:41 pm
Rimshee
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

*he kissed her gently*

*She sighed and nodded then looked away. She didn't want to watch them. She started to hum softly to Yuka.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:44 pm
Alies
Rimshee
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

*he kissed her gently*

*She sighed and nodded then looked away. She didn't want to watch them. She started to hum softly to Yuka.*
jealous?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:45 pm
Rimshee
*he kissed her gently*

She held him a little tighter as she kissed him back, she pulled back after hearing the soft humming, a light blush coming to her face when she noticed Alies standing in the doorway with Yuka. "Oh my...s...sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:46 pm
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

*he kissed her gently*

jealous?

No sorry. I just don't want to watch them. *She looked down at him.*  

Alies

Alies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:47 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
*he kissed her gently*

She held him a little tighter as she kissed him back, she pulled back after hearing the soft humming, a light blush coming to her face when she noticed Alies standing in the doorway with Yuka. "Oh my...s...sorry."

*She looked up at her from her seat in the corner and smiled softly.* Its alright dear. Carry on. *She said softly.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:57 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
*he kissed her gently*

*he looked at alies and saw yuka* who is...is that yuka?
i have returned, father...alies, bring me to him  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:59 pm
Gee what am I your keeper? *She laughed softly then walked over to Rimshee and put the baby in his arms then sat back down in her chair.*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games