Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*Feels that someone is watching him.*

"Can I help you?" He says this without moving at all.
sweet didn't think he would noctice her"nothing."
*Finishes praying, puts the katana away, and looks into the sky with a serious face.*
sweet looks around the place"i wonder whats around here to do?"
"I'm going to the item shop. If anyone wants to come with, be my guest."

*He walks away.*
sweet follows him
*They reach the shop and walk in.*

"Hey Cid."

"Hey, if it ain't Auron's boy. How ya been?"

*Auran just grunts in acknowledgement. He picks up 10 ethers, 6 tents, 27 potions, and 3 AP boosts.*

"You want anything?" He says to Sweet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:48 pm
"no." sweet goes outside and looks around  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:54 pm
Cid: "That'll be 6300 Munny."

*He gives him that much.*

Cid: "Seeya around kid."

*Auran walks out of the shop.*

"Let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:55 pm
sweet was sitting on one of the walls that over looked the city and she didn't hear him"sis..." sweet held a pendant in her hands  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
sweet was sitting on one of the walls that over looked the city and she didn't hear him"sis..." sweet held a pendant in her hands
*He doesn't say anything, knowing she is thinking of somone special to her. He decides to wait until she has finished.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:59 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He doesn't say anything, knowing she is thinking of somone special to her. He decides to wait until she has finished.*
the pendant fell from her hands and over the wall on the outside of the the city place." no." sweet jumps over the wall and she was out of sight from auran.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
the pendant fell from her hands and over the wall on the outside of the the city place." no." sweet jumps over the wall and she was out of sight from auran.
"Huh?"

*He runs and jumps over the wall. He dives nose-first towards her and catches her in mid-air. Then he lands on his feet and sets her down.*

"What were you thinking?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:04 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Huh?"

*He runs and jumps over the wall. He dives nose-first towards her and catches her in mid-air. Then he lands on his feet and sets her down.*

sweet ran over to where the pedant feel at and pickes it up."its ok." sweet didn't listen to what auran had sayed  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Huh?"

sweet ran over to where the pedant feel at and pickes it up."its ok." sweet didn't listen to what auran had sayed
"SWEET!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:07 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Huh?"

"SWEET!"
sweet looks at auran"what?" sweet was on the ground holding the pendant  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Huh?"

"SWEET!"
"What were you thinking? You almost killed yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:10 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Huh?"

"SWEET!"
"i would of been fine." sweet got up and walked pass auran. she knew that she would of died if he didn't save her.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"SWEET!"
"i would of been fine." sweet got up and walked pass auran. she knew that she would of died if he didn't save her.
"It's time Auran."

"Father."

*He runs up to sweet.*

"Sweet, it would seem that I am destined to be your gaurdian. Will you accept me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:15 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"SWEET!"
"It's time Auran."

"Father."

*He runs up to sweet.*

"Sweet, it would seem that I am destined to be your gaurdian. Will you accept me?"
"huh? you want to be my gaurdian?" sweet didn't know what was going on and why all of a sudden he asked her this  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"It's time Auran."

"Father."

*He runs up to sweet.*

"huh? you want to be my gaurdian?" sweet didn't know what was going on and why all of a sudden he asked her this
"Yes."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games