Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:26 pm
NotteRequiem
REaceofclubs
Totally! With the body bag and the noises and the angle. I was so scared!

Ahhh!!! yoouuuuu!!! I miss you!! crying

You need a new computer so you can POST MOAR!!

REmake burst-through zombies are scary too... >.>;;; Then again, I'm probably the biggest chickenshit in this guild. 3nodding
Once again, like in another thread, I am going to have to disagree. I am the biggest chickenshit. RE2 scared me for a week after I only watched my cousin play the game... badly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:17 am
Vinessa_Valentine
NotteRequiem
REaceofclubs
Totally! With the body bag and the noises and the angle. I was so scared!

Ahhh!!! yoouuuuu!!! I miss you!! crying

You need a new computer so you can POST MOAR!!

REmake burst-through zombies are scary too... >.>;;; Then again, I'm probably the biggest chickenshit in this guild. 3nodding
Once again, like in another thread, I am going to have to disagree. I am the biggest chickenshit. RE2 scared me for a week after I only watched my cousin play the game... badly.
Oh yeah? Well, after playing RE2, a moth flew into my window and I freaked out. So I hid under the blanket, and my friend, being the nice guy that he is, tossed the moth under the blanket with me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:48 pm
Still... my fears were exclusively mental... you had a physical thing present simply enhanced by your mentality...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:50 pm
Okay, sure. You're more scared of stuff than I am. Guess I'll just be the brave, manly one. ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:14 pm
And I shall be the comic relief sidekick that isn't very comical, but instead uses you as my reason to act like a tough person but whenever the chips are down, I'm just as much able to hold my own as you are!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm
Wait... Does that mean you're able to hold your own well, or not well?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:37 am
Only when desperate times call for desperate measures... unlike Brad.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:32 am
Vinessa_Valentine
And I shall be the comic relief sidekick that isn't very comical, but instead uses you as my reason to act like a tough person but whenever the chips are down, I'm just as much able to hold my own as you are!

Aaaaah.... you haven't heard me singing at the top of my lungs the 1812 overture (the one they play at the 4th od july fireworks) whenever I get afraid in a game. I am suuuch entertainment when I play Remake... which I still can't do in under 5 hours.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:15 am
My new favorite comfort song is "My Friend" from the Tim Burton movie adaption of Sweeney Todd.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:24 pm
I'd have to say the aquarium room in resident evil 1 (cant recall the actual name) when the sharks kept poping up and chewing me out while i tried running but it hardly worked O-O Also the really fast zombies in RE1.  

Sephoreus

Quotable Regular

6,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:40 am
When a Bandersnatch b***h-slaps you from across a room, and you couldn't even see it.
Or when Nemesis burst through that window at the Police Station in RE3.
I wasn't even prepared for him, and he's a lot scarier before you can shoot the crap out of him later in the game. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:05 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
My new favorite comfort song is "My Friend" from the Tim Burton movie adaption of Sweeney Todd.

Ugh. He ruined my favorite musical.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:44 pm
Alan Rickman is in it though. And Johnny Depp, who I wasn't nearly as excited about. But still. It could have been worse. It could have been without Rickman OR Depp.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:56 am
Rickman's performance was the only thing that stopped me from walking out of the theater. He played a PERFECT Judge. Depp was good as Sweeney, but I think he shouldn't sing...

But then again, nothing could be worse than Pierce Brosnan (sp) in Mamma Mia. Good lord that was difficult to watch!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

xgamer424

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:15 am
I thinks it is in resident evil 2 when you get the one block an when you start walking back a licker jumps through the window.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff