Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:49 pm
MemoryDragon
I don't even have 1,000 yet... stare Of course, I've only been on gaia since May of this year. I can't even begin to compete...

We're talking about posts in the guild. 3nodding I only have 2000 something regular posts and I've been on here for almost two years.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:51 pm
Whoa... I have a lot more than I thought I did in here... Kinda scary... I think a lot of it's from the rp though... But I don't think anyone could out-do Kaze. She loves her guild too much, I think.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:27 pm
MemoryDragon
Whoa... I have a lot more than I thought I did in here... Kinda scary... I think a lot of it's from the rp though... But I don't think anyone could out-do Kaze. She loves her guild too much, I think.
lol yeah. xd I just went to see how many posts I have in general here, and i was surprised. I dont really think I talked that much...but o well. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:45 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
MemoryDragon
lol yeah. xd I just went to see how many posts I have in general here, and i was surprised. I dont really think I talked that much...but o well. xd

Either way, we love a dedicated captain heart  

Leri
Vice Captain

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:08 pm
Dose any one like
Sailor Moon?
Im a big fan
xd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:51 pm
Ooh, Sailor Moon! I used to love that anime! I'd run around saying things like "In the name of the moon...!" xd I hated how it was airing so early in the morning, then it began to air on cable so I couldn't watch it anymore. ;_;  

Evenlei

Karren Hilary.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:59 pm
Sailor Moon introduced me to the world of anime and manga! xD I think I was four when I first watched it and kept watching it until I was ten and it stopped airing. T.T Good times and bad times...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:29 pm
It was my first anime too. I've cosplayed Sailor V half a dozen times... xd I'm even rping her in another guild. Yes, there were lots of good times watching Sailor Moon...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:39 pm
For my first anime, it was either Sailor Moon or My Neighbor Totoro... Though i'm not sure if you'd call Totoro an anime since it's not a series, but oh well! xd

Yeah, I remember when I first heard of Sailor Moon I was still in pre-school. But I could only watch it on the days when I couldn't sleep. crying At least they started showing it in the afternoons sometime way after. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:14 pm
YaY!
SM Fans! xd

Ren_ai_Rei

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:18 am
I never watched the Sailor Moon anime, but I did read the manga. It's a shame that it's out of print now... I'd like to own it. Maybe a different company will pick it up and do a better job with it than Tokyopop did. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:26 pm
Wow, I didn't know Tokyopop distributed it for a while. sweatdrop What was bad about the translation?  

Evenlei

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:13 am
Evenlei
Wow, I didn't know Tokyopop distributed it for a while. sweatdrop What was bad about the translation?

Oh, the usual stuff... spelling and grammar mistakes, different romanizations of the same names, etc. Plus, the books themselves were not good quality. The bindings were stiff. Read 'em a couple times and the pages fall out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:18 am
On a completely different note, is anyone doing Nanowrimo this year?  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:25 am
solarfacade
Evenlei

Oh, the usual stuff... spelling and grammar mistakes, different romanizations of the same names, etc. Plus, the books themselves were not good quality. The bindings were stiff. Read 'em a couple times and the pages fall out.

Yeah, the old Tokyo Pop mangas weren't the best quality. I have several of the sailor moon books and they're all falling apart...

Nanowrimo? I've never heard of it...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games