Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:40 pm
"I wanted to try.." he said, then she kissed him, and he kissed back, moving his hands up her body. He pulled away slightly, "..should we.. with Diana.." he glanced out the window..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:45 pm
*She sighed and nodded.* Your right. *She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:50 pm
"later" he whispered and kissed her neck and relaxing in the chair. "I love you, you know that right?" he said looking down at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:46 pm
*She closed her eyes and nodded.* And I love you.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:48 am
He snuggled up to her, closed his eyes and smiled to himself. He loved being with her, always calmed him. He held her close, listening to the soft sound of her breathing. Even with his closed eyes, he saw the flash of darkness that crossed the window. He opened them and looked over, but there didn't seem to be anything. "Did you see that?..." he whispered to Alies, hoping it was just his imagination.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:50 am
*She opened her eyes and looked around then looked up at him and shock her head.* See what?  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:53 am
He gazed out of the window, "oh no .... nothing... just ... thought i'd saw something......" he shook his head and laughed, "im just tired."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:55 am
*She laid back against him and reclosed her eyes. She took his hands in hers and wrapped them around herself. She loved the warmth of his body near her. She felt so safe and calm.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:03 pm
He embraced her and closed his eyes, he kissed the top of her head and laid his head against hers. "Are you ok?" he whispered, but before he could get an answer, there was a smash of glass and a thud from upstairs. "Urm......" he put his hand on his hip, searching for his blade. He had left it upstairs with his things.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:05 pm
*She heard the crash and jumped then looked up stairs.* What was that? *She whispred softly*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:11 pm
"Don't you worry about it, I'll sort it." he smiled at her. "You just have to stay calm ok? And be ready for anything." he said, his voice full of experience. He sighed and wished again that his blade was with him. He gave her a kiss and stood up. Thuds and things falling over could be heard from the rooms upstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:14 pm
*She shock her head* Nyah, I'm going with you. With your powers and mine it would be better off then you going up alone. *She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:27 pm
He sighed, "I believe your strong enough, and I'm not going to stop you." He smiled at her, and then glanced to the door. He layed his hand on her arm and led her to the door and to the stairs. The stairs loomed up, and it was dark up there. With a reasurring squeeze they went up into the darkness...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:29 pm
*She waved her hand and mumbled a few words and a white light appaered floating in her hand. It let off just enough light so they could see what was going on. She looked around the room and didn't notice anything at the time so she looked over at Naph to see what he was thinking.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:37 pm
He paused listening, there were a scuffling noise coming from one of the rooms, he checked, and it was his room. He cursed under his breath, still no blade. He kissed Alies again, in thanks for the light. He moved to the door and held the handle, gently pulling the door towards him so it stayed closed. He leaned over to whisper in her ear, "any idea how you want to do this?" he asked quietly.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff