Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:22 pm
((Wait, whos that for?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:38 am
Because things are the way they are. . .

[[ Daisuke's serving Himiko at the moment. . .]]

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

DeVars

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:50 pm
"If I weren't such a naive person, I'd think you didn't want people to get a card..." says the Lich King loudly as he continues with the forms. He has managed to complete three fourth of the packet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:30 am
Allan looked at the newcomer. "All documents? That's quite a large amount." He tapped his chin. "And some of them are 'Reference' materials only... Your master will have to appear here, if he wishes to read those." Allan smiled at the Lich King's remark. "Nonsense! There'd be no point to having the forms on hand, then."
Ansem usually managed the people who wanted books. Allan put books away the hard way, and the others functioned in their own tasks, only moderately capable at others. It would be of no surprise to Allan if Ansem looked up and asked why Sir Leeshay was filling out an application to work for the Library. when all he wanted was a library card.
"I'll see what I can find, thoguh. If you'll wait just a moment?" And the Harbringer of Destruction turned towards the card catalogue, flipping through the slips of paper at high speeds without once loosing his leisurely appearance.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:12 pm
"Some libraries have more stringent borrowing principles..."

He was thinking of the Black Library deep within the bowels of the City of Dis. Where every book ever written with the slightly trace of malice, selfishness, or other vice involved in it's making is written in blood.

He thought of principle, that for each book read or borrowed, something had to be given up. The book's weight in flesh and blood was forcefully and painfully extracted. As a cruel joke, the three page pamphlet in the basement which reveals the underlying truths of the universe weighs one pound more than the whole universe. No mortal being existing could ever borrow it without dying.

Well, permanently. They get wiped from the afterlife, and become the ink upon which new books for the library were scribed.

Well that never stopped them from trying.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:14 pm
"my master perfers that he remain how shall we say?....discreet."
he hands allen a form with ansems signature
"i believe this will suffice?"  

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:27 pm
The Lich king was just about to finish up the forms. Aparently, they thought he wasn't smart enough to read the fine print, "Like that treachery hasn't been attempted before" he said in a highly bemused way, however it sounded as if he was talking about a novel. He finished up the stack, with a few additions, several of the answers had the dark language worked in and would cause the reader to have a sever string of bad luck or even so much as growing insanity if they didn't realize what was worked in. Also, some of the writing as a whole was cursed, so at any moment he could make the ink jump off of the page, and controll it as a gremlin.

He walked uop to the desk slaming the stack down unaturaly hard. "So, when do I start?" he said, bemusidly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:19 pm
Himiko tilted her head as she tried to think of all her information.

"Let's see well my name is Sarutobi Himiko or at least that's what I mainly go by if you need my full name I'll ask you not to repeat it. It's rather long and embarassing. My full name is Sarutobi Himiko the Noble the fourteenh princess of Perdaime. As for my address just sending anything with a stamp to Perdaime with my name on it will get it to my house I've never really thought about the exact address. Of course no one is home very often but I'm sure somehow things will get to me so no worries there. I'm basically a trvelling fighter at the moment. I can be anything I please from fighter for hire to artist to maid. Ilive in this city really and sleep any where I drop. And where do I put my signature?"  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:23 pm
((Sarutobi? "Flying monkey"?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:48 pm
((Its also the name of the Ninja's tree climbing technique... style... thing... Probably in reference to the ease with wich primapes can scale foliage))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:49 pm
Allan set the cards he rememoved aside in a neat stack and walked over to where his boss sat, snoring and puffing away on his pipe. He removed the pipe from the blind man's mouth and put it put. "No smoking in the library." he told him quietly. It was unusually kind of him, but since the room began to fill up with soft pink roses in pearly vases, perhaps it wasn't as nice as it could have been. Flowers up the stairs, in the reading room, on every floor possible, and pretty much anywhere Ansem could go to escape was being filled with the same rosy scent.
Allen returned to the cards with the pipe in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:00 pm
The lich king read the paper and chuckled. He began to write back to it 'I would like to thank you for the lofty establishment, but I warn you. If I should so see fit, I can undo what has been done, and there is no fesible way for you to stop it. ' he looked up for a moment than wrote quite furiously 'NOW WHERE IS THE CURSED APOCRAPH?!'

He then turned and faced his minions, "Well, I have had a sense of foreboding for some time now... More of our kin have arrived, go find their where abouts." he reached inside his robes and pulled out a small trinkit consisting of twined black beads on a white string, "This will show you the way." as he finished pulling it out, the last bead was shown to be a minuet skull which faced back towards Leeshay. "He glared at it, I don't need to know where I am, reveal the new ones." THe skull rolled about, honing the direction of the newest undead in Byako.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:42 pm
"my master told me that you would reconize the signature and remind you of funding"
the steward replied patiently  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games