Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:22 am
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf's bisexual?! But.. but.. I thought you were whole-heartedly devoted to me! rofl rofl razz

Go riyoku! whee

Oh no, don't you and Yalie go around telling everyone that I'm Bi, 'cause I'm definitely not. stressed scream I may have other hidden secrets I've not revealed but there's no way that I'm Bisexual.

Would I do such a thing? *halo appears

lol... so... did that mean you don't lilke bisexuals? i like them^_^ they always crack me up. but then again, the elf doth protest too much whee

I never said I didn't like or respect bisexuals. Just that I wasn't one, regardless of what Riyoku thinks. stressed

you said "hell no! I'm not a bisexual" in one of your post. it implys that you do. want me to find it?

Yeah I did say that, but that doesn't mean I would hate bisexuals if I met them. I was just outraged that I could ever be accused being of one when I'm clearly not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:26 am
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

lol... so... did that mean you don't lilke bisexuals? i like them^_^ they always crack me up. but then again, the elf doth protest too much whee

I never said I didn't like or respect bisexuals. Just that I wasn't one, regardless of what Riyoku thinks. stressed

you said "hell no! I'm not a bisexual" in one of your post. it implys that you do. want me to find it?

Yeah I did say that, but that doesn't mean I would hate bisexuals if I met them. I was just outraged that I could ever be accused being of one when I'm clearly not.

eh... it's still not clear whether you are one or not. lol  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:28 am
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

I'll state it again: I'm not bisexual. I'm just a normal heterosexual guy who's just shy at dating girls  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:31 am
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf

I'll state it again: I'm not bisexual. I'm just a normal heterosexual guy who's just shy at dating girls

that's what you say. anyways, since i'm so self centered and i'm bored with minielf being bi thing i shall make a confession. i have a test today in third period, and i haven't studied because i lent my lit terms to my friend... who has the test tomorrow... why in the world i did that... i don't really know... and i like being alone but not lonely... lonely is boring, lonely is depressing... alone is just quiet... but when it's lonely... it' unsettling and you start talking to a volleyball.lol  

yalie5

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:52 pm
I have a lot of confessions I beat up kids when I was in hong kong for picking on me because I had no hair this is only one of them  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:55 pm
kyoslove74
I have a lot of confessions I beat up kids when I was in hong kong for picking on me because I had no hair this is only one of them

eh? you're bald? anyway since they were messing with you, it's not really a bad thing. sometimes in order for people to leave you alone, scaring the s**t out of them or beating their a** is most effective.  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:13 pm
Alright, I'll finally make a real confession to clear up the 'bi' rumours once and for all.

I confess me and my mom have become involved in a lucrative money-making scheme called RiskFreeProfit. Anybody heard of that company before? Well, it's got a piece of software that supposedly guarantees you will never, ever lose a sports wager, and instead of betting you are 'trading'. Which means you will always make a profit. Then there's also other s**t about 'recruiting' more and more people to join the company and set up our own networking business, which supposedly earns us even more money.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:11 pm
Fine, I guess I have a confession, and that is, that I have a blankey heart  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:10 pm
Minielf
Alright, I'll finally make a real confession to clear up the 'bi' rumours once and for all.

I confess me and my mom have become involved in a lucrative money-making scheme called RiskFreeProfit. Anybody heard of that company before? Well, it's got a piece of software that supposedly guarantees you will never, ever lose a sports wager, and instead of betting you are 'trading'. Which means you will always make a profit. Then there's also other s**t about 'recruiting' more and more people to join the company and set up our own networking business, which supposedly earns us even more money.
it's risky and sounds like a scam... i think you should dump what you got now for as much as you can and get out of the business.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:11 pm
yalie5
Minielf

it's risky and sounds like a scam... i think you should dump what you got now for as much as you can and get out of the business.

I can't. My mum's controlling the whole thing. I'm just going along. sweatdrop  

Minielf

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:36 pm
I have another confession to makes when i get really angery I image tearignt hem picec by piece limb by limb torturing them slowly but evilly tearign out there tongue then there finger nails then chopping off there fingers then so on  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:39 pm
my neck confession i use to roll down the car window and throw out my toyes as my dad was driving also use to throw my toyes intot eh bank and the neigbors property  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:41 pm
I am an offical ice queen I hide ti well because I think of really mean things to say to peopel when they make em mad  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:45 pm
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf

I can't. My mum's controlling the whole thing. I'm just going along. sweatdrop

hm... well guard your money well in case something happens. Make sure to get out quick if things go wrong. don't end up like martha.
@kyo: eh... very, uh... descriptive there eek  

yalie5

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:15 am
@'elf - I agree with yalie.. there's gotta be a catch somewhere ninja

I have a confession, of sorts.. when my parents go out and tell me to stay home and practise my violin/piano etc when I really don't want to, I just pretend I did and put all the music out and stuff so it looks like I did.. xp  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games