Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:32 pm
What beautiful eyes. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:05 pm
O_O Akiru-chan...that's...beautiful...*stares at the eyes and admires them* heart  

Mikanne

Kokkuri Angel Cupid Tamao

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:16 am
Akiru chan
User Image

Gaian Username: Akiru chan
Name (that we can call you): Ashley
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Fullmoon Ow Sagashite
Name(s) of Character(s): Mitsuki Koyama
Materials/Medium Used: Pen, pencil, and crayola colored pencils

You're pic is sooo cute! whee The hair and the eyes and the outfit... I could never do that with colored pencils x.X;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:02 am
Pretty! n.n Everyone's drawing is so good! Great job! ^^  

Eternal Hime

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:12 am
*wonders if anybody actually thought of posting their piccus near the end of the contest so that the worry of competition'll disappear* xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:14 am
Yes, keep on posting more~ xd me wants to see~ xd  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:20 pm
Buahahahaha...you people shall see my picture on SSUUNNDAY!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! whee I haven't been in an art contest before. Seirously. This is my first. (I'm so happy it's this one! Ha ha! I think everybody's older than me... whee but that's good because I want it that way!) Yeah. This might sound mean but I want to see if I can beat people that are older than me. I'm so weird...but I really do want to see who I can beat. whee Not that I really hate you guys or anything...but I have to compete against some one right? whee Beeeeeeehhhh...but I'm really not that nice. I'll admit it. I'm really really mean. sweatdrop My friends claim I'm evil (which by the way is true). Heh heh. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:07 pm
You know what I just found out? I found out that you people might not be able to see my picture of Meroko on Sunday. Maybe never... crying . crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Yes I am truly sad. And yes I really am crying my head off because I REEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLYYYY want you guys to see it!! But now I have a 98% chance of not being able to show it to any of you... crying

SakuMeiMei

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:23 pm
cc-haruna
You know what I just found out? I found out that you people might not be able to see my picture of Meroko on Sunday. Maybe never... crying . crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Yes I am truly sad. And yes I really am crying my head off because I REEEEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLYYYY want you guys to see it!! But now I have a 98% chance of not being able to show it to any of you... crying

Why? What happened? I'd like to see it....

Oh, and for the record, yesh, I'm working on my entries... slowly... but surely. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:49 pm
DemonHunterNaomi
cc-haruna

Why? What happened? I'd like to see it....

NO SCANNER AVAIABLE FOR THE SAKUMEIMEI TO USE. What did my friend's parents misunderstand when I said "I want to go to your HOUSE to borrow your scanner"??? In the end they said, "OKAY! LET'S GO TO SYLVAN LAKE!!" crying Oh ho ho ho....thanks alot for not hearing...and yes me and my friend got in a giant argument ha ha. Now I'm screwed. And no I'm not happy. I'm trying to keep myself from going into Shattered Dreams Mode...  

SakuMeiMei

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:51 pm
Ah, well... the contest is still going on for a while, so maybe you'll get access to another scanner before it ends. I dunno... sorry to hear that though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:14 pm
hmm theres not many pics lately and i started school so i''m going on more now i have nothing to do since i''m a judge.  

Caprika

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:49 am
I haven't started my entry yet, but I have some ideas running around in my head. I am going to get one done, though. domokun I brought my pen and ink with me to school just for this contest.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:28 am
i want to see your pic! xd and th contest is going for a while, so im sure you'll find a way someday... sweatdrop

Your gonna work on it at school Solar? o_0! lol. xd  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:05 pm
User Image
Gaian Username: cc-haruna
Name (that we can call you): Haruna, or SakuMeiMei...err...
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Full Moon wo Sagashite
Name(s) of Character(s): Yui Meroko and Rio Izumi (doggy form)
Materials/Medium Used: mechanical pencil, eraser (haha), Sakura Micron 02, two kinds of pencil crayons
SakuMeiMei's Super Long Comment: Here goes the super long comment. I didn't do this before beause I didn't have the time but now I do. My micron pen is busted. Busted I tell you. I never had the time to get another one and it never occured to me when I bought it that I should buy a second one just in case. Well I'm stupid. So there. My colouring sucked because I was just getting used to my new pencil crayons. And I guess the old ones didn't really agree with the new ones...and the super squid card...why is it there? I don't know. Tanemura the squid lover's influence... I promised to stick it somewhere and that was the only avaliable place so there we go. Meroko gets a card stuck in her mouth. My hand was a little bit wet while I was colouring or drawing or something while doing this and two water droplets ended up on Meroko's skirt. Looks rather nice actually. I like it. It just gives me the Tanemura feeling. whee I dunno. It might be just me but in alot of Full Moon wo Sagashite pictures I see similar dots to the ones on Meroko's skirt. Izumi was kinda hard...and after I finished colouring him I noticed that I coloured him with the wrong shade of yellow. eek Whooopsssss...I thought I was using the goldish yellow one but I was using the highlighter coloured one. (It really is basically the colour of a highlighter.) It's somehow really hard to tell the difference and maybe I'll blame it on the fact that I coloured this at 4:25 AM at one point of time. sweatdrop Does anybody even read the nonsense that I write? whee Oh well. The super long comment continues. The wings were HARD. I was trying to pull off some kind of Tanemura Arina wing style but it didn't really work. The feathers were horrible too. Bunny ears were kind easy. The bracelet was REALLY HARD. I ended up confusing myself and my plushie doggy. Frolic says Hi! Now while I'm waving his paw at the computer screen because he can't do it himself I am wondering how long it will be till I get used to playing the piano for one hour again. Which I have to do right now and I am risking my life right now to type this super long comment up for you. whee Okay. All done. sweatdrop

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games