Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:14 pm
Um.. Heys. My name is Decor. I like using random colors for my fonts.. I like a lot of bands, but my top favs. are MayDay Parade, From First to last, and Drop Dead Gorgeous. I like music. ofcourse. And I don't really think "labeling" is "cool".. Well I play furcadia, and when I'm not here I might be on there. I don't know what I would call myself but looking at myself now Im purty cool. I think that life is what death isn't and what death is is what most want in life, but are too scared to get it. And thats really.. all I think? I don't really think I should say muxh more..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:26 pm
User Image

Hi, My name is Paige.
I love animals with a passion.
I am a fourteen-years-old chick.
My loves are photography and music.
Bleeding Though is my all time favorite band.
I am a chick drummer and have been for two years.
My friends are what keep me alive in this world we live in.

XxloveXfailingxX

Hidden Allias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:08 pm
User Image
Hi my name is Steve and hi =D lol

I joined because i thought it would be fun and junk so yeah

And i am crazy about japan and the music J-Rawk fo' life, yo? o.O;

XD ignore that roflz. So yeah that's a pic of me just so you know who i am.

Anyways hi message me a crap i'm a nice guy XD <3~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:42 pm
Hi there. My real name is not needed. I go to a private alternitive school and am content there. I am mostly unhappy and depressed for numerous reasons. My favorite bands at the moment are AFI, Pappa Roach, and Disturbed. I love to read, write, and play vedio games.  

Milendil

Servio Memoria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:35 pm
hi.im not really good at introducing myself, bwe. music is mah life, and i get labeled with all sorts of lovely little adjectives. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:57 pm
Um...ok....Hi. My names Tweak, or, if you hapen to be one of the people who have issues with nicknames, Christina. Um.....I love music(typical music=life person) and if I ever meet you youll see that I don't go anywhere without some source of music, even if its just my phone. Um...ya.....thats me.  

tw3ak

ccthulhu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:40 am
My name is Fallen Angel...
i am 16
I love music and i also have music in my phone too.......
So thats me i guess....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Rellik San
Introduce yourself, so we can get to know you and avoid cluttering the place up with introduction threads. Or influx is upto about twenty odd a week (but only 5% or so of those ever post :S), so this should save space

Hi, I'm here! Lets seeee!
I'm:
I like to just chat, and i chat with anyone, just as long as they're not *too* mean... I dont like that crying

I like music, yup, i do. I like: Panic! at the disco, fall out boy, Nickleback, My Chemical Romance, The acadamy is..., Cascada (just love those songs, lol) and lots of other music <.<... >.>... ^-^; ok, I hope nobody yells at me for misspelling the band names!
lol, .... thats... it...  

keimi_chan

keimi_chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:09 pm
keimi_chan
Rellik San
Introduce yourself, so we can get to know you and avoid cluttering the place up with introduction threads. Or influx is upto about twenty odd a week (but only 5% or so of those ever post :S), so this should save space

I'm:
I like to just chat, and i chat with anyone, just as long as they're not *too* mean... I dont like that crying

I like music, yup, i do. I like: Panic! at the disco, fall out boy, Nickleback, My Chemical Romance, The acadamy is..., Cascada (just love those songs, lol) and lots of other music <.<... >.>... ^-^; ok, I hope nobody yells at me for misspelling the band names!
lol, .... thats... it...

OOOOOps! Ah' almost forgot! I like anime, and different cultures!!!!!!!!! OH HOW COULD I FORGET THAT? question question

question question question question question question And i think ninja ninja's rox, and so do samuri's, *grin* lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:11 pm
You're an idiot.
You aren't even sure how to spell your 'favorite band's names?  

WudupTj

SadisticINK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:57 pm
Hola. I'm Rayne. Thats how you shall forever know me.
I'm 16 and have naturaly blond hair, yet its mocha atm with the classic bleach bangs
I live in a box!!!! With Xedan and MikMik!!

My hobbies include:
Singing
Writting
Being an idiot and crazy psyco person rofl
Being on the computer
Playing the keyboard
Reading
Hanging out with friends
and RolePlaying

Yes the pic in the siggy is oh mine self.
I share the same b-day as Shakespeare (bet cha didn't know that! Guess guess guess!)

I like:
Roses
Kitsunes
Vampires
Any music thats not country, rap, or R&B (shorter to list this way)
My fav band is Evanescence
My second Fav band is Emilie Autumn ( www.myspace.com/emilieautumn )
Guys
girls
My GF
my bestfriend Alicia
Hottopic
Latin
Greek
Red
Back
White
Hot pink

~good lord this list is long....~

Well thats about it.

heart

~Rayne~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:46 pm
Th3_F4ll3n_4ng3l
My name is Fallen Angel...
i am 16
I love music and i also have music in my phone too.......
So thats me i guess....

I almost forgot some things...0.0
My Favortie bands are Evanesence, and... and....i cant think of them right now....
And i luv Hot Topic!! XP
And i get really hyper at times...

ccthulhu

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:48 pm
Uber Emo Kakashi
User Image
Hi my name is Steve and hi =D lol

I joined because i thought it would be fun and junk so yeah

And i am crazy about japan and the music J-Rawk fo' life, yo? o.O;

XD ignore that roflz. So yeah that's a pic of me just so you know who i am.

Anyways hi message me a crap i'm a nice guy XD <3~

Wow your hat looks like Ash's  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:56 am
keimi_chan
keimi_chan
Rellik San

I'm:

lol, .... thats... it...

OOOOOps! Ah' almost forgot! I like anime, and different cultures!!!!!!!!! OH HOW COULD I FORGET THAT? question question

question question question question question question And i think ninja ninja's rox, and so do samuri's, *grin* lol
So your 16 then?

And a walkin' talkin' cliche.  

Rellik San
Captain

[TL]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:40 am
Smart idea.

I'm Lynn, and I'm 13-ish. I kinda forgot. sweatdrop I like to read books and watch movies. I can't wait until I'm 18, then I can watch Silence of the Lambs. heart So, yea.

Oh! I also love cows. Love. Cows.

Right, you get it now. 3nodding  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games