Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
S.T.A.R.S. or Umbrella? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wesker and Alexia? Love?
  Love
  Trick
  Crush
View Results

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:49 am
Ace, you and I could write a book on how hard it is for awesome women like us to find equally awesome men to settle down with...

Did E-Harmony reject you too? confused  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:50 am
I'm there. When you're ready, you know where I'm at wink  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:51 am
*walks away from the girl talk* ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:53 am
Sweeeet.

(by the way, did you ever think to PM me your 'Angel' description? rofl )  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:56 am
No Bio! You're a guy! You might be some help on this!

Yes, we should write a book. Because here's what I've noticed:
When you ask a guy what he wants in a girl, most of the time he'll say something like "I think it would be cool to have a girl that liked the same things that I liked and had a sense of humor. Someone who's mature, and funny."
But did you ever notice that these same guys never go after girls like that? It's very interesting. And being one of those girls, I realize that it ISN'T because we reject every man that comes our way. Cause I don't even get offers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:59 am
So... How am I helpful, then?  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:02 am
Notte: XD I was actually talking to Bio. Said he'd need an animator for his gaming company. E-Harmony rejected me...

Bio, tell me why guys are like that. It doesn't make sense to me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:07 am
Well, I don't mean to flatter my own ego, but I can't really say I'm like most guys.
Frankly, I don't admire the majority of male population. It's why I get along better with women.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:10 am
Well, considerning the male population is primarily comprised of morons, I'd say you're making the right choice. Your individuality makes me smile, but I guess that means you really aren't any help on this subject.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:17 am
Naw, Bio won't be able to help. He's too much of a sweetie to be like the other morons out there.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:18 am
Well... Let's see if maybe there's something in the ol' wisdom box...

Most people like to sugar coat their own personality. So they say, "I think it would be cool to have a girl that liked the same things that I liked and had a sense of humor. Someone who's mature, and funny.", but what they mean is, "I think it would be cool to have a girl that liked the same things that I liked and had a sense of humor. Someone who's mature, and funny. But I'd exchange all that for a hot bod."
That's not to say you're unattractive, though I can't really comment on something I don't know.
My point is, most people have a whole double personality thing going. And it's very true for anyone. You can start dating someone and they won't be their true self right off the bat.
Heck, you can start dating your friend that you've known for years, and there's still a whole nother side to that person that you've never seen before.

Personally, I do my best to be myself as much as I can. But that's just how it is.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:24 am
NotteRequiem
Naw, Bio won't be able to help. He's too much of a sweetie to be like the other morons out there.

3nodding

But lo and behold his brain came through again. That makes sense.
Wow, I hadn't realized that you guys have no idea what I look like XD I'll post a picture for the world to see...
User Image
(sorry its big... o_O)  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:35 am
Hmm... You look familiar... Probably like someone I've seen in some show, I guess. I watch too much TV. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:37 am
Well, seeing as we're sharing...

User Image

That was taken in the beginning of May of this year... damn... I didn't realize how much weight I've gained... D:

Ace, you look fine and lovely enough to me... Maybe you'll just benefit from weeding out the idiots. 3nodding  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:41 am
Well, don't people in small towns also kinda... Know each other? So then it's like, more difficult to meet someone new who you don't know?

Although it makes robberies kinda more difficult, it's like...
"I was robbed!"
"Could you describe the suspect?"
"Yeah, he was Josh."  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out