Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 pm
Apple walked out of the kitchen and wandered Rooji's manor it was nice ,but everything looked so delicate to touch.Apple made her way around some rooms until she some how or another found herself sitting on the roof." Damn she still has my shirt.....this stupid frilly outfit is so ridiculous.." she moaned and laid back on the shingles.Looking up at the sky she closed her eyes and began to fall asleep ,but always kept herself on edge or danger .....or her next meal.Suddenly her ears perked up and she sat up quickly and looked to her right.It was a white Persian cat." What do you want." she asked, and the cat sat there and meowed.Both chatted for a bit and the white Persian soon left probably Rooj's kitty.Apple then sat there and looked out to ...nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 pm
Rooj giggled. "Lets dress her up all prettily so shes as cute as Kaleb!" Rooj exclaimed. Clapping her hands, Ike the dog servant who had remained silent the whole time gruffly walked up the stairs.

A short time later, he returned handing Rooj the attire before walking away. Rooj giggled as she set out the clothes. "Alright, lets dress her up!" Rooj exclaimed. But before she started she remembered Apples shirt and got a fun idea, leading to her putting it on herself.

"Now...Lets dress you up." Rooj then began redressing Adira until she wore a tight fitting one piece with spotted cat designs and a big bushy tail attached at bottom. The costume also included gloves, slippers and cat ears.

Meanwhile, Ike Pike had strolled outside and began looking around in search of Apple, making sure she did not try to escape.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm
Celestia jumped up and down as she watched the older female be dressed as a kitty. "Yay! Another Kit kat!" She giggled, running to Kaleb, tugging on his arm. "She's so pretty, eh Kal?!" She sure was giddy, but was soon yawning, rubbing her eyes. Kaleb instantly had her in his arms, rocking her back and forth, using his electrical current at a very tiny dose to help ease her body into a deep sleep. He blushed after he realized what he had done. "Sorry, Mistress... she is still a child so... she still needs to sleep... unlike me and you, who can sometimes stay up until whenever we need to rest..." He looked down to the sleeping Celestia, smiling, the blush on his cheek fur.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:06 pm
"Fine..." Rooj said, not really minding that one of her toys was out like a light with so many others to play with. "Now you said you could do work on my manor?" Rooj asked while playing with the hem of Kalebs kilt.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:31 pm
Apple soon enough became tired of the roof and made her way through a window and back down to the foyer.It seems that everyone was still currently in the dining room.Shrugging Apple walked past the dining room and into the kitchen.Rummaging through the cabinets she eventually found where the fruit is placed and grabbed a shiny red apple.Anabella took the apple and closed all the cabinets she had opened.Walking back into the dining room Apple watched from a distance all that took place. " I can't live here....." she thought still holding the apple.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:47 pm
Now wearing Apples large shirt over her own clothes, Rooj turned and saw the rebellious slave enter the dining room. Rooj waved at the neko. "Ah, did you come back with my apple?" She asked, the long sleeves flapping in the air.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 pm
Now noticing that rooji was wearing Apple shirt...." thats it!" she screamed, as her eyes glared at her master she extended her claws and slammed the apple on the table. " Why are you wearing it!" she asked, now holding her index finger claw to her neck. " I swear if you call one of your servants to attack me I will make your life a living hell." She continued, " With all the pretty cloths you have....In all my time of being a slave I now know your the most obnoxious." . Holding her sharp closer to her neck ..suddenly!?! 'swipe' and Apple cut through the shirt and it slipped right off Rooji.Not even laying a mark on her clothing she was wearing under Anabella's shirt.Her extended nais or claws vanished and she bent over and picked up her now ripped shirt.Sighing " now I have to hem it.....I hate doing those kinds of things..." she thought, and made her usual calm straight expression.Turning her eyes to the apple that was perfectly fine she picked it up with one hand [her shirt was in the other] and handed it to Rooji " You asked for this Mistress." she said, in a sarcastic tone.Anabella....Apple then turned around and walked out of the dining room.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:01 pm
Rooj was nearly to tears out of anger from her pet slaves behavior. Deciding that Apple had earned some discipline and training, Rooj turned to Adira and scowled. "Read her mind." Rooj ordered before following Apple out of the dining room.

Rooj pointed at the neko girl. "Red light left arm!" She cried out, resulting in Apples arm falling to her side. Then, before she could run away. Rooj pulled a coil of magic rope from her pocket.

The magic rope slithered across the floor and coiled around Apples legs, binding them. As it began winding up her body to restrain Apple.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:11 pm
Kaleb looked to where Rooj's hands were, playing with the hem of his kilt. "Uh... Wha.. " Blush continuously stained his cheek fur as he nodded. "I do house work... I help build and clean and uh.... I'll do anything Mistress needs..." He gulped, slowly making his way out of her grasp, walking into the living room.

Before Apple came back into the kitchen, Kaleb had placed the sleeping kitten on the couch. Returning as he noticed what was happening between Rooj and Apple. "Mistress!" He padded to her side, waiting until further orders from Rooj.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 pm
"Apple has been very bad so she will be given a spanking and learn some matters!" Rooj proclaimed. She turned her head to Kaleb. "Get the paddle from my room." She ordered.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:24 pm
Kaleb gulped. "Should you do the paddle? or just have me shock her?... You seen for yourself.. my gift can cause relaxation or pain..." He started moving, getting ready to go grab the paddle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm
Rooj thought about it for a moment before an idea came to her and she grinned. "Can you shockify the paddle and paddle her yourself?" Rooj asked, clapping her hands and giggling at the idea.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:26 am
Kaleb took a step back. "You want me to shock the paddle and then hit her with it?! But.. Mistress.. I would feel bad enough to just shock the poor girl.... " He frowned, clearly objecting to Rooj's brutal idea of punishment. "I... I guess if I have no choice than I have to do it.." His long floppy ears flattened down the back of his head, as he went to retrieve the paddle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:57 pm
Apple felt something tight around her ankles and suddenly 'bam!' .Falling to the ground she squirmed around to look up at them all " Argh!!! " she screamed, eying to her side she could see her shirt beside her.Apple had a angry expression ,but she soon grinned and looked up at Rooji " alright whack me...It not like it will really make me any different." she said, her eyes looking into Rooji's.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:42 pm
Rooj walked over towards Apple and picked up the torn shirt and put it back on. Wearing it like an open robe. "You will learn to be a good obedient slave and to respect your owner."

The rope continued coiling up Apples body until the cat girls arms were bound to her sides. Rooj picked up Apple and dragged her back into the dining room where Rooj lay her across one of the dining chairs.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff