Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:32 am
Camthalion's purple eyes looked at Witum and grinned. He was thankful that he was now bandaged up, but the thought that he would be out of commission for an extended period of time didn't help. "I appreicate the help, Witum. I seriously thought my life should have been devoured by the dark magic I casted."

Moving a bit more freely, he grabbed a few chunks from the stale bread Witum was munching on and thought carefully over the news his fellow elf had told him, looking down at the bread in his hands. After a few moments, he looked up, stern. "I am not surprised by the feelings everyone has about everyone else. The thief has his own objective to fulfill, so nothing can really stop him from doing something irrational. Karasu dragon instincts are only part of her nature as a flying beast. Although we have no control over their behavior, we will have to watch him carefully, Witum."

"As for the others," continued Camthalion, "we need to talk to them separately about their plights. You talk to Miles about his anger issues. The Arrid Wastes are dangerous, even if it is his homeland, and for him to do something out of character would result in all of our deaths. I will speak with Yousei. Her issue is much more personal, and I think having an outsider who has experiened his idea of love before can shead light on this manner. Bring her to me, for there is much to be discussed, Witum. Would you do that for me?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:54 am
Kraid shrugged, looking back to Karasu. "I suppose there's no real reason. If, though, I were pressed for a reason, I would probibaly say: I've become quite attached to the lot of you. Even if you people have been the cause of my second and third deaths." He chuckeled to himself as he turned away, scanning the sea ahead of him until he reached the ship, eyeing the people below.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:29 pm
Witum finished his bread and stood up, "Your welcome Camthalion, it was no bother bandaging your wounds." He wiped his mouth and looked over to Camthalion, "Once we tell Miles and Yousei of their foly they will be better prepared in the future." His expression changed into a yawn as he stretched his arms out while walking away, "I'll go get Yousei for ya then." Before leaving completly he turned around quickly, "And Camthalion...after talking with them we'll tell eachother of our own faults that might bring foly."

Witum gave a slight bow of respect and left for Yousei's room. He yawned agian and knocked on the door, "Hey Yousei, ya awake!" The elf's ear's twitched as they attuned to softer sounds and he raised an eyebrow, "What the hell...the two must be being foolish agian." He quickly imagined them bopping eachother with pillows and chuckled some.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:09 pm
Mirasande paced along the shore, looking out at the waves rolling in. Luthien the Werecat trotted at her heels, occasionally dashing into the water to catch small fish or crabs and torture them. Currently she was toting a hermit crab in her mouth, and the poor thing was struggling to escape. "Luthien, put that poor thing down. Can't you keep your mind off of food for just a little while?" Mirasande said irritably. Luthien dropped the crab, which scuttled off in relief, "My, someone's quite testy today." she said, turning her lamp-like eyes on Mirasande, who looked at her guiltily. "Sorry. I just don't like it much here.". She sat down on a nearby rock. " I'll be much happier when we get out of here." Luthien plodded to her and wound herself around Mirasande's legs. "We'll be done soon." she said, and went to catch another crab. Mirasande drew her knees to her chin and sat gazing at the waves.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:42 pm
Karasu ran over his last words in her mind: 'second and third'.. Suddenly, she remembered his words from before, just prior to their battle with Sagor. ~So.. You were once a living creature.. Then, was what you had said before true? Are you truly Miles's brother..?~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:47 pm
Kraid looked back to Karasu, frowning. "Long ago," He said simply, turning back to the others below them. "But I'm no longer that person. That person, 'Avin' Died with my body. I only regret that the human form is such a weak one." He muttered, staring intently at Camthalion. "But what does it matter, right? The past is dead as our parents," He shrugged, turning back to the dragon. "And what about you? Isn't it a bad idea to be so close to the Dragonlands?" he grinned, reaching up to his face and removing his lower jaw. He studied the bone structure , running a finger over the edges of each tooth before replacing it on his skull.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:20 pm
Karasu listened, rather perplexedly. She passionately rebuked Kraid, and was rather surprised to learn that he was once human.. The way he talked of the days he had spent as a human almost lead her to believe that he had embraced death in its entireity. She turned away from him as he inquired her concerning the Dragonlands, ignoring the question completely. After a moment of silence, she returned her gaze to his black, souless form. ~So how did you become... like this....?~ she asked, not quite able to find the words.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:25 pm
Kraid grinned, noting that she'd never answered him. "One could say, I sold my soul for power," He told her, looking over the backs of his fingers.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:49 pm
Karasu looked away once more. ~Only a fool would sell their very soul for something so fleeting as power...~ she replied acidly. The clouds overhead broke and sunlight began to filter through them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:00 pm
"A fool is one who does not seek every way to improve themselves. I see this as the best I can get, so I went for it. You may feel differently, that's alright. I don't speak ill of your life decisions, why should you of mine?" Kraid replied sharply, glaring at her, the black that was his eyes deepening like a bottomless pit, even so deep it appeared as though his skull never ended.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:28 pm
Karasu simply stared out at sea in response to his harsh reply. His words kept repeating themselves in her mind. She turned back to look at him once more, but instead looked past him to a large, shapeless figure on the sea: the Eastern Province. Her heart leapt at the sight of it and she could not help but smirk. ~It seems we are nearing your homeland...~ she said, giving a nod, indicating that he should turn around.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:29 pm
]Witium sighed and knocked on Yousei's door harder, "Camthalion wants to speak with you Yousei!" He sighed and leaned agianst a wall opposite to the door, "A freakin elf who can't hear..." While shaking his head he put his fist into his open palm and waited patiently. After a while he started to tap his feet and whistle.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:38 pm
Kraid did not turn around, he meerly groweled slightly, "I can hear it well enough, I don't need to see the bloody thing." He stood from his position on the edge of the crows nest and bowed slightly to Karasu, climbing out backwards and dropping rapidly to the deck.

Miles grumbled as Witum continued to knock. He stood from the bed, pulling on his pants and fastening his belt. He kissed Yousei lightly on the forehead before fixing his hair and searching for her clothes. After collecting them he passed them off to her, waiting for her to dress before answering the door. Unlocking the door he opened it and looked out to Witum. "Yes?" He questioned, clearing his throat as he buttoned his shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:57 pm
Karasu snorted at his rude behavior, though she expected no less from him...

Yousei sat on the edge of the bed, looking up to Miles, as he answered Witium. She had heard him say that Camthalion had wanted to speak her, but lingered for a moment longer to see if he would reveal as to why.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:01 pm
Witium wiped the sleepyness from his eyes and spoke in a tired tne, "Camthalion and I have agreed to speak with both of you, Yousei and yourself. The subject for you Miles is that quick anger of yours and for yousei it's deep emotion." He stretched his arms and yawned once before leaning on the opposite wall, "And if we don't do this...well we'll all end up probely dying from an enemy that takes acvantage of those traits, ectedra ectedra." He waved his fingers a little bit to help express his idea's.

The elven warrior turned around, "So, Miles you come with me and Yousei..." he turned agian to look at her over Miles shoulder, "Go talk to Camthalion." He started walking off towards the edge of the ship, "I'll meet ya by the edge here Miles."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games