Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:02 am
Alfred's debut  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:59 pm
Running from the fecking bolder in RE1.

DeFehrenheit

Ninja_dark07

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:32 am
The one part i hated the most in all the RE games i have played it was in RE4 when you were stuck in the cabin. I hate it because i always run out of ammo with my shotgun and and my handgun is not as upgraded as much as i should have so thats why i hate it and i will forever hate it for as long as i can live.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:22 am
I hate it on Resi 4 when you have all weapon upgraded. It feels so anti climatic  

A5116278

Rahmoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:03 pm
Either being killed by Mutated Mr. X in RE2 in the train station, or the boss fight on the plane in RE:CV. That alone, on my initial playthrough, took HOURS!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:48 pm
Most annoying moment? Definitely in RE4 when you had to dodge Krauser and his robotics when you need to get the three emblems to open the door. I couldn't stand that mission.  

Bain Supremacy

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 am
Bain Supremacy
Most annoying moment? Definitely in RE4 when you had to dodge Krauser and his robotics when you need to get the three emblems to open the door. I couldn't stand that mission.

are you klidding? that was awsome! i always ran around hitting him with my knife and flash grenades!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:16 pm
Ashowan
Busty Biohazard

And I've never come close to getting Sherry killed . . . which is odd xd

Same, although I had to have her run like hell from the Cerberus. sweatdrop
The most annoying death I had was the attack by Thanatos in Decisions Decisions. I was waiting by the button in the one hallway to eletrocute it, but I missed and it stopped behind me. Next thing I know, it lifts up its clawed hand and *poof*, I'm dead. x.O
Happened twice in Online play, and I was so close to a paired ending. stressed

Another thing in Outbreak was getting knocked off the ledges by the crows.

gonk
Hate Thanatos, I missed him witht he electrocution thing cuz he wasn't quite there, so I got andgry and decided to shock Yoko XD, as for the crows god they piss me off...  

Dolor Vexillum

Bain Supremacy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:12 pm
Resident_Kyo
Bain Supremacy

are you klidding? that was awsome! i always ran around hitting him with my knife and flash grenades!

I just thought it took forever. And the robotics were freaking annoying!

Another moment I hate is having to protect Ashley. Whenever I play, she always runs into the bear traps like an idiot!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:22 pm
Ashley has some truly annoying AI "HEEEEEELLLLPPPPP LEEOOOOOON!!!!" so annoying, I purposely once made her wait at the one spot when you drop down the garbage chute and land on an Iron Maiden, when it got up I just let it kill her twisted , another thing, why can't leon just give her a gun, give her a Chicago Typewriter, tell her to fire away, just don't look at me...  

Dolor Vexillum

watergirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:03 pm
I heard Leon can be killed by the cows in RE4, I've no idea how but that would be pretty embarassing.
My worst moment was the Krauser knife fight when my bf was watching me, he made me nervous and I got killed the whole time, and he kept on laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:12 am
In Outbreak during the bar scenario, at the top of these stairs was a green herb. Seemed innocent enough. I go for it. A frigging zombie busts through the window, grabs me, and despite all my flailing and trying to escape, he pulls me through the window, and I die. Lesson learned: if you see something good next to place that could end up being bad, leave it be.  

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MaryJuana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:57 am
Being killed by a falling boulder in RE4. It's just so annoying.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:20 am
Ninja_dark07
The one part i hated the most in all the RE games i have played it was in RE4 when you were stuck in the cabin. I hate it because i always run out of ammo with my shotgun and and my handgun is not as upgraded as much as i should have so thats why i hate it and i will forever hate it for as long as i can live.

I'm stuck there now sad
On proffesional it's to hard >.< well not really hard but I've only 6 shotgun bullets and other ammo just the handgun crap >.<
I keep on dying there O_o (but it's my favo part of the game tho o.o)  

watergirl

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:30 am
watergirl
Ninja_dark07

I'm stuck there now sad
On proffesional it's to hard >.< well not really hard but I've only 6 shotgun bullets and other ammo just the handgun crap >.<
I keep on dying there O_o (but it's my favo part of the game tho o.o)
How upgraded is your handgun?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces