Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Redlight District ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:08 pm
((I can win, by whatever means neccessary. This is an event.))
Lutia stabbed Tobias in the face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:11 pm
((Calling hits is god moding and a nuke will kill most people's characters; Thats what I'm saying is god moding. Approved by the mods is one thing but calling hits and overkill are different. Why is it that you can win? as an event it should be equal opputunity.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:14 pm
eviltwinears
((I can win, by whatever means neccessary. This is an event.))
Lutia stabbed Tobias in the face.

Tobias pulled the woman's arm back and snapped it with ease. His face healed back and he closed his eyes in pain. "Just go."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:15 pm
((How about: Aproved by the mods, run by a mod, requested by the captain, and covering the entire guild? This is a plotline event, not a contest. There is a decided outcome and not a choice in this one.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:21 pm
((Annouce an event, it's impossible to tell when you have one, you just pop up with events when ever you feel; I'll go along but please stop calling attacks, it makes it seem like your events never follow the rules.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:37 pm
((Contrary to your belief, I am under no obligation to do anything. I do not need to tell you when we are having an event, especially since the events are almost always posted. I am also under no obligation to follow the normal rules because you say. This is an event, so I will be following the event rules You hold no power over me here or sway. I am not paid to cater to you. So you can whine all you like, but it won't get you anywhere.))

A massive explosion ripped the entire district apart.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:39 am
((despite evils claims we did make an announcement this was an event thats been going on for months check the bulletin board for updates.

second of all this explosion is under examination of godmoding starting now.

and even if this charge is overuled anyone within the area was miraculously blown out of the area by the shockwave of the blast unharmed(ish) if they so choose.

~Lutia))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:43 pm
Kenton Alkemi
Kenton's constant screaming was only drowned out by the symphony of destruction. It wasn't just the spontaneous battle that made him freak out, oh no. There was much more to it than that. Lutia's presence had suddenly reminded him of the punishment he and C.B. would be sure to receive if they were seen slacking off on the job.* Good thing he had been pulled out of the way, otherwise he would have been rooted to the spot in complete, utter horror.

---
*He had a nagging feeling that he didn't want to be around an angry Lutia.
C.B. made know hesitation to follow Kenton's idea in pulling out of the chaos. "I think we should get the heck out of here and find that 'thing-a-ma-jig'..." She suggested to kenton silently reffering to the secret Isa Weapon mentioned before.  

Taimu Dolores

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces